Special Assistant Resume
Summary : Position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Communications, Office of Communications (OC), Highly motivated, results-driven professional with more than 15 years of experience developing, writing and editing strategic outreach and advocacy communications,
Skills : Microsoft, Spanish, Billing, Management, Analysis.
- Able to delegate work, train when necessary.
- Provided administrative oversight and direction to ensure a high degree of quality control and consistent application of the Corporation's practices and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing the financial activities of our $16 million Communications and Customer Service budget, and will maintain close coordination with the Manager of Administrative Budgets.
- Worked closely with the White House and agency press officers on Medicare and Medicaid related press events Wrote and prepared briefing materials for .
- Coordinated directly with and provided guidance to Office Directors and senior staff and assists them in meeting Directorate goals and objectives.
- Provided legislative recommendations through analyzing data from constituent casework.
- Conceptualized and developed the first how to do business with the federal government community forum.
Diploma In Professional
Special Assistant III Resume
Headline : Seasoned bank teller well versed in customer care who is successful in achieving sales goals while maintaining high levels of customer's satisfaction. motivated banking professional processing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. build customer loyalty by effectively resolving problems and quickly processing transactions.
Skills : Past Perfect, ResourceMate 3.0, KE Emu Software, Department Of The Navy Heritage Asset Management System, WordPress, Indesign Software.
- Coordinated special projects/initiatives.
- Researched, wrote speeches, prepared briefing materials, and staffed Attorney General.
- Facilitated events, and assisted with policy/legislation in areas relating to Attorney General initiatives: Methamphetamine: Organized statewide Methamphetamine summit which focused on training for 250 law enforcement officers and local prosecutors.
- Developed program agenda, managed budget, recruited national trainers, assembled research/reference materials for participant hand-outs.
- Developed application processes and procedures for prospective recipients statewide.
- Encouraged community support and participation through press releases, community outreach and award ceremonies.
- Coordinated Quilt of Hope Project.
B.A. In University Studies
Special Assistant II Resume
Summary : Security policy wonk with management and policy writing proficiency. Blends academic training with years of challenging work experiences to offer solid writing and organizational skills. Incorporates a background in office administration and extensive international travel to provide employers with proven communication and interpersonal skills across cultures. Proficient in Spanish.
Skills : HIPPA And OSHA Knowledge,Telephone And Office Assistant,Patient Scheduling,Medical Terminology,Data Entrywpm,Microsoft Office-Word,Excel,Powerpoint And Access Knowlegable Of SAP.
- Managed fast-paced office for a fortune 500 telecomm company supporting interdepartmental and level management team.
- Provided company information via e-mail and telephone.
- Performed wide-range office functions such as updating and managing reports, troubleshooting office equipment, ordering office supplies and managing reports.
- Began as temporary office clerk and promoted to permanent position within one month for excellent work performance and environment adaptability.
- Assisted level management and communicated with call centers assistants.
- Generated specific reports requested by management team when needed.
- Pulled Adhoc reports for the south region nine states call centers for management review.
Diploma In Medical
Special Assistant I Resume
Summary : As a Special Assistant, GS-0301-13, you will work closely with the Director and Deputy Director as a Special Assistant, supporting the entire range of activities for the OC Front Office, in order to improve the efficiency of effectiveness of the Office.
Skills : Proficient In BrioQuery, SAS And WinQSB; Mayo Clinic Certified: ExcelAnd AccessFluent In English; Native In Chinese.
- Employed part time as a watercraft operator providing safe, courteous, efficient transport to the thousands of international guests who visit the Walt Disney World complex on a daily basis.
- Loaded and unloaded guests from watercraft.
- Piloting and docking boats, motor launches over specified routes.
- Ensured safety of passengers in case of emergency.
- Assisted guests with disabilities while entering and exiting watercraft.
- Worked independently for hours at a time and taking charge in emergency situations.
- Performed a variety of administrative tasks which included: answering the telephone and directing calls to The appropriate person Handled and .
Bachelor Of Science In History
Associate/Special Assistant Resume
Objective : Desire to explore employment opportunities with your organization. A candidate worthy of consideration, well respected in field as an outstanding, hard-working and mature individual who can be counted on to get the job done. have excellent people skills and an outstanding personality that fosters good interpersonal relations.
Skills : Industrial Security Personnel Security Physical Security.
- Provided assistance to the Deputy Director for CFBI (Center of Faith-Based & Community Initiatives) in the management, business and information services division.
- Acted as liaison between assistant director and staff in the sub-divisions within the division, which included the editing team, web team, IT team, finance office and the human resources office, Responsible for time and attendance for over 50 staff members.
- Maintained agency-wide files and archival system.
- Gathered information needed for agency's budget requests to Congress.
- Screened calls to appropriate staff members.
- Routinely updated staff listings as required by Congress.
- Promoted a wide variety of complex and sensitive matters, which were substantive, developmental and administrative, pertaining to division and corporate projects and initiatives.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Assistant/Manager Resume
Headline : To find a challenging position in the administrative field at a growth orientated company, which will allow to both utilize skills and acquire new abilities to advance.
Skills : Arabic, Spanish, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Oversaw and developed special events relative to the African American community, in which, must identify and secure all operational funds, develop marketing campaigns, sponsorship packages, and secure donated resources & venues, and manage/staff interns for our office projects.
- Delivered memoranda to other offices, bills, supplies and related messenger functions.
- Provided executive-level administrative support to the Deputy Director of Center of Faith-Based & Community Initiatives and twelve direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Planned and coordinated White House business council round tables and urban economic forums, as well as attended The National Press Club events.
- Implement the DCMO's guidance on defense-wide efficiency and organizational management initiatives.
- Researched, authored and indexed Trial Books for all attorneys Managed medical records & expert witness database General office work, customer .
- Used Problem-solving, critical thinking, logic, common sense, determination, perseverance, dedication to doing whatever it takes to get a job .
Sr. Special Assistant Resume
Summary : Skilled Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving. Expert in retaining a customer and providing customer support in high call volume environments. Exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Sharepoint, Public Speaking, Presentations, Negotiations, Loyalty, Discretion.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
- Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
- Extensively trained new and existing employees.
- Handled various accounting transactions.
High School Diploma In Design
Jr. Special Assistant Resume
Summary : Possess an active TS/SCI security clearance. Proficient in Arabic (passed Defense Language Proficiency Test with a score of 2+); fluent in Spanish. Specialize in foreign leadership and military capabilities analysis, comparative politics, political-military affairs, security sector reform, and terrorism in the Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, and South Asia.
Skills : Monitoring And Evaluation, Grant Management.
- Provided organizational support to Branch Chief of the Human Capital Branch by managing, coordinating and drafting documents for Branch Chiefs review, further finalization and dissemination if necessary.
- Managed the Branch Chief calendar through scheduling external and internal meetings, and keeps her informed of upcoming meetings, activities and commitments.
- Facilitated logistical and administrative requirements for presentations and training programs to include spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and various reports.
- Acted as Project Manager for the Administrative Officer Training.
- Assisted the Branch Chief in coordinating the planning and logistics of the training, and meetings.
- Included scheduling, registration, troubleshooting, and evaluation surveys Ensured coordination, adequacy and timeliness of all projects and recommends improvements to various internal procedures and methods.
- Researched and analyzed sensitive issues for Branch Chief; monitor status of ongoing projects and deadlines.
BA In Business Administration
Special Assistant/Specialist Resume
Headline : Special Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, including administrative tasks, filing, scheduling and compliance.
Skills : Projects, Community Relations, Government Relations, Business Development.
- Lead, coordinated and facilitated departmental efforts requiring ongoing collaboration with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Fast-paced calendar management, real-time decision-making and confident problem solving and negotiation.
- Contributed to the management of the of the branch intranet site ensuring that appropriate materials are posted and information is kept current.
- Supported the Branch staff members with monitoring activities (e.g., case logging/tracking, collection and compilation of data for reporting, researching information, coordinating and consolidating information.
- Ensured the completion of special projects for Branch Chief which require tact and sensitivity.
- Developed and implements processes and procedures for improvements to facilitate flow of work in the office.
- Implemented quality control standards for billing procedures Team lead for work flow organization Human Resources team leader responsibilities .
Special Assistant Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college degrees and certifications. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and nonprofessionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Determined to produce results in a highly efficient manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Time Management, Communication, Typing, Editing, Proofreading, PowerPoint Presentations, And Outlook., Legal Research And SharePoint.
- Familiared with policies and procedures affecting diversion of controlled substances.
- Analyzed documents to ensure proper data is utilized.
- Assisted with preparing Inaugural Newsletter for the Office of Diversion Control.
- Reviewed Congressional correspondence and Freedom of Information Act requests to provide consistency according to the style protocols for the Drug Enforcement Administration and various Department of Justice components including the Office of Legislative Affairs routed throughout different sections within the Office of Diversion Control.
- Monitored the status of executive correspondence from the Administrator, Deputy Administrator, Congressional Affairs Section, and Department of Justice that are assigned to the Office of Diversion Control.
- Compiled and prepared weekly reports for the Office of Diversion Control Management with various charts and data to use as a reference tool for meetings or presentations.
- Served as a liaison between the Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Unit, Office of Diversion Control Management, and Section Chiefs.
- Coordinated highly technical, complex staff work assigned by the Office of Diversion Control Management and Section Chiefs by administratively controlling the tasking of the proper section or units, including establishment of the proper time frame needed for task completion.
MBA In Business Administration