Special Events Manager Resume
Objective : Creative, detail-oriented, positive professional with a record of exceptional event planning, production, operations and logistics. Consistently applied combination of creativity and impeccable organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, a satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Organize registration of event participants. Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
Special Events Manager II Resume
Headline : A highly motivated event management professional with a passion for excellence. Knowledgeable of industry trends in order to offer insight on opportunities for growth and increased sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Meeting Matrix, Meeting Planning.
- Successfully increased revenue while decreasing event costs by 20%.
- Identify and solicit potential corporate sponsors for financial and in-kind donations not limited to the venue, F&B, entertainment.
- Manage all vendor relationships including sourcing, negotiating and contracting.
- Leverage PNB sponsorship opportunities to decrease costs.
- Create all event-related planning materials including timelines, project plans, floor plans, load in and out timelines, staffing plans.
- Lead an event team compromising of an Event Coordinator, Intern, and PNB Volunteers.
- Worked with corporate and social groups to plan unforgettable events at Dave & Buster's.
Special events manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a professional office environment where skills are valued and can benefit the organization. Ideally, wish to have a focus in Sales for a growing organization preferably.
Skills : MS-Office, Excel, Event.
- Worked in several special areas: NASCAR events, International Summer Olympic Games and various concerts.
- Contracted and managed the Merchandise and Souvenir Program Operations at Dover International Speedway for the NASCAR racing events.
- Operational responsibilities included creating and implementing procedures for receiving, warehousing, distributing and reconciliation.
- Retail souvenir sales outlets grew and our sales increased annually by several years. Supervised the hiring and personnel records of hundred of event staff.
- Designed a "Manufacturers Midway" for vendors selling official NASCAR souvenirs on site.
- Spearheaded street team and marketing efforts to promote brand awareness and develop event sales revenue streams.
- Teamed with Regional Sales Director to meet and exceed annual and monthly sales goals.
Special Events Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detailed-oriented event coordinator with ten years of experience in planning and executing prestigious events. Proven ability to balance priorities and manage schedules to offer consistently high quality.
Skills : Certified Event Planner, MS-Office.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities Lead, manage and execute all special events and sales efforts.
- Coordinate and execute all operational aspects for special events with appropriate staff.
- Work the clients and any third party service providers to create interesting new menus and exciting event ideas.
- Collect client feedback on all catered events Complete client contracts and collect and process payments.
- Initiate and respond to all client inquiries and communications in a timely manner.
- Communicate and Monitor all supplier's activity to effectively ensure a smooth running special event.
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and vendors to ensure proper setup and breakdown of events.
Special Events Manager I Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging opportunity to combine multi-disciplinary skills of human resource management, special event management, annual giving, public relations, creative development, and strong communications in a dynamic.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Managed all phases of Foundation special events including planning, consulting, budgeting, and overseeing events.
- Identified and solicited annual Foundation donors and maintained donor relations.
- Formulated and executed plans for effective utilization of available funds, equipment, and supplies.
- Attracted, organized, and retained hospital and community-wide committees to assist with planning and running special events.
- Administered special events budget and effectively utilized available funds, personnel, equipment, materials and supplies related to special events.
- Managed all additional annual giving as related to Foundation special events.
- Promoted public relations within the hospital and in surrounding communities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Special Events Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible for creating, managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Organizational Skills.
- Responsible for creating, managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
- Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures. Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Schedule bartenders and wait staff with F&B managers.
- Creates directs and fulfills all Museum events with emphasis on private sales.
Jr. Special Events Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding career that will utilize educational and professional background and allow for individual growth.
Skills : Administrative Skills, MS-Office.
- Responsible for actively reaching out to local businesses, groups, and individuals to promote the restaurant and book large parties.
- Hosted all large parties booked to ensure their event was a success.
- Visited local businesses once a week and dropped off complimentary pizzas and Ambassador Packets.
- Reached out to local schools and non-profits regarding our fundraising and Awesome Achievement programs.
- Worked the Dining Room four days a week speaking to tables and educating the guests on our loyalty program.
- Participated in numerous off-site events to promote our concept.
- An active member of the Chamber of Commerce and attended networking events.
Asst. Special Events Manager Resume
Objective : To showcase creative expertise while utilizing professional skills in the event planning industry that seamlessly incorporates mainstream traditions while embracing the rich diversity of an increasing and ever-changing population.
Skills : Management, Social Media, Marketing.
- Recruited to improve fundraising events; designed, planned, and produced approximately 15 events per year, grossing revenue annually.
- Developed and managed budgets, provided a savings of event production.
- Solicited sponsorships and established a new program for board members, raising an extra in the first six months.
- Sold print and online event-related advertising. Recruited and managed leadership.
- Designed and executed marketing plans, including online and print marketing material.
- Re-instituted internship program; recruited and hired six post-graduate, full-time interns.
- Founded Junior Board; recruited 40 members, raised.
Master Of Arts
Lead Special Events Manager Resume
Headline : Project Administrator with 8 years of experience in budgeting, logistics, and planning. Aiming to use proven customer service, and communication skills to effectively fill the managerial role.
Skills : Administrative, Social Media, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Consult with clients and monitor social and corporate events to ensure compliance with regulations and laws.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved. Follow-up with handwritten thank-you notes.
- Plan and develop over 500 Hill Center events. Create agendas, budgets, and choose featured speakers.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Evaluate and select approved vendors of services according to customer requirements and Hill Center brand.
- Develops and manages department budgets, staff, invoices, proposals, and events calendar.
- Leads colleagues on event timelines, logistics, and marketing plans.
Associate Special Events Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking employment working in a position which offers challenges and growth utilizing skills obtained in career.
Skills : Secret Security Clearance,Team Player.
- Execute all day to day activities in stadiums, arenas, racetracks, and all special events. Visit the General Manager and Purchasing Agent.
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate special event deliveries and operations.
- Deliver equipment to accounts, events, and venues as needed. Maintain equipment inventory checklist and track all deliveries.
- Attain product orders, coordinates, and executes the proper delivery to the venue in a timely manner.
- Properly close out accounts and collect payment by check or cash. Certified Truck driver - Class A Driver's License.
- Manages and grows event committees and builds strong partnerships with clients, sponsors, partners, and vendors.
- Manages and oversees the creation of event collateral and PR.
Certificate In Anti
Special Events Manager Resume
Headline : Project Administrator with 8 years of experience in budgeting, logistics, and planning. Aiming to use proven customer service, and communication skills to effectively fill the managerial role in company. Possess a BA in Communications.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Email.
- Coordinate transportation for various events such as conferences, trade shows, and personal events.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures, driving safety/etiquette.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary. sharing rates, deals, or informative information.
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- Responsible for making at least five face to face appearances in large local companies i.e. Walmart, Kraft, Tyson, Health Facilities, etc.
- Develops fundraising, logistical, brand and negotiation strategies.
- Facilitates communications across all relevant participants.