Special Security Officer Resume
Summary : Dynamic, results oriented leader with significant progressive experience with a Fortune 500 company and U.S. Army Intelligence/Security. Proven track record of developing efficient teams, successfully managing projects, improving processes, developing business value, and creatively solving critical and complex issues.
Skills : Unit Diary Marine Integrated Personnel System, Marine.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of the facility's SCI security program.
- Maintained visitor badging, visitor control, and authorized entry and departure of employees and shipments in special access areas.
- Inspected all material entering or leaving classified areas.
- Answered employee inquires as to proper security procedures to follow in the handling of classified material.
- Provided a briefing on local SCI security procedures to newly-arrived personnel and those receiving initial SCI indoctrination.
- Emphasized unauthorized disclosure awareness, management, and reporting during indoctrination and termination briefings and day-to-day security program execution.
- Reviewed all reported derogatory information on SCI-indoctrinated personnel.
- Executed appropriate action as required by applicable DoD personnel security regulations.
Sr. Special Security Officer Resume
Objective : Motivated leader with administrative, operational and professional skills at intelligence and security operations. Detail oriented and possess three years of experience in intelligence security operations such as Information Security (INFOSEC), Personnel Security (PERSEC), Intelligence Oversight (IO), Anti-Terrorism Program and Threat Awareness Reporting Program.
Skills : Analysis, Client.
- Supervised a team of 5x department heads in managing Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) related issues.
- Developed standard operating procedures to guide department heads in daily handling, processing, and transporting SCI related materials.
- Managed all SCI related matters to include validation of SCI indoctrinations, security education disseminated guidelines to protecting SCI to appropriate personnel.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide daily operations within the SCIF.
- Verified, validated clearances, issued, revoked/denied SCI access badges, and visit requests.
- Provided regular training to analysts and staff on the proper processing, handling, destruction, packaging, couriering, and transport of classified materials.
- Provided support to external organizations without a security management office thereby managing over 200 personnel security files.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Special Security Officer Resume
Objective : A highly organized, take charge professional with more than twenty years of leadership and security experience. Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans.
Skills : Business/Report Writing, C4I Resource Management, Intelligence.
- Managed and tracked, receipt, and dissemination of over 500 classified documents monthly.
- Processed over 1,100 government/contractor security files.
- Passed SCI access certifications/Special Access Program certifications, provided SCI briefings/debriefings, SCI indoctrinations, and processed visitor certifications.
- Performed security checks on over 5,000 military and contractor personnel for access into an SCI facility without any unauthorized accesses monthly.
- Coordinated with over 50 different agencies to ensure that all visit requests for access to facilities are complete and appropriate documentation is accurate.
- Prepared security clearance checks on personnel attending conferences at the SCI facility.
- Escorted uncleared personnel to various classified locations.
- Arranged with Defense Intelligence Agency to conduct polygraphs on selected personnel.
Bachelors Of Science
Special Security Officer III Resume
Summary : To use skills and knowledge to become a member of a great team, and to drive a Commercial Vehicle in a safe, efficient manner.
Skills : Account Management, Records Management, Security, Secretarial.
- Responsible for the preparation, development, implementation, and analysis of DHS security policies, standards, and procedures to determine their applicability to current security conditions.
- Manages the operation and administration of SCI programs for (7) SCIFs within the Department of Homeland Security, Office of Chief Security Officer.
- Provides advice and assistance on security matters related to intelligence to DHS's Cognizant Security Authority (CSA), other DHS officials, and supported activities.
- Provides specialized guidance on SCI classification matters, sanitization, downgrading, dissemination, and disclosure.
- Ensures SCI is disseminated only to persons with authorized access and having a need-to-know.
- Responsible for recommending policy modifications and enhancements to satisfy existing security requirements.
- Responsible for identifying security incidents (infractions or violations) and conducting preliminary inquiries of actual or suspected compromise of SCI, classified and sensitive but unclassified information; and to report findings and provide recommendations to senior officials.
Bachelors Of Science
Special Security Officer II Resume
Objective : Over 20+ years experience in Intelligence Analysis, Military Operations and the protection of TOP SECRET/SCI/SAP material. US State Department Certified Site Security Manager (SSM), Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) and Cleared American Guard (CAG). Experienced with all aspects of security to include access authorizations, visits, and time critical security issues.
Skills : Account Management, Budgeting, Customer Service, Database.
- Maintained accountability of all classified containers within 1AD Headquarters to include safe and door X09 Combos and locations.
- Ensured that annual review of classified and sensitive holdings was conducted to standard and completed IAW regulatory requirements.
- Maintained excellent working relationship with the Fort Bliss Installation Physical Security Officer.
- Responsible for conducting basic trouble shooting on the Intrusion Detection System.
- Provided Intelligence Support to Force Protection Manage personnel access control.
- Confirmed eligibility of all personnel requesting access to the facility.
- Submitted and receive visitors' request for in/out bound personnel.
Special Security Officer I Resume
Summary : Experienced leader and manager with 9 years in the Intelligence Community. Broad knowledge in information gathering and processing with an expertise in communication and analytical thinking.
Skills : Security, Microsoft Office, Government Relations, Management, Security Clearance, Data Management.
- Responsible for carrying out SCI and SSO functions on behalf of the client.
- Supervised employees and trained new hires in day-to-day operations.
- Handled, stored, and transmitted classified material.
- Managed personnel document control databases at multiple levels (Collateral and SCI), verified security clearances via JPAS, Scattered Castles, facsimile, and electronic messaging systems and updated databases with relevant information.
- Responsible for SCI indoctrinations and debriefings Completed destruction records and properly destroyed classified and unclassified materials as identified in accordance with the DoD regulations.
- Issued security badges, Intelligence Community (IC) badges, courier badges, and Common Access Cards (CAC) to the agency and other IC customers for access to DoD space.
- Prepared visit requests for transmittal.
- Tracked incoming and outgoing correspondences classified materials.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Security Officer/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position where education, training, and experience will be fully utilized to further organizational goals, and where upward mobility is based on accomplishments.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office, Web Design, Public Speaking, Technical Support, Analytics.
- Coordinated day to day operations of a Joint Security Office that included a GS-13 Civilian, Navy Chief, and two Air Force Airmen.
- Helped develop and implement an effective security system for 4 SCIF buildings that Joint Force Analysts worked in.
- Monitored complex cataloging and ordering systems.
- Proofread and checked all services content of investigative records to make sure that the reports met the Joint Forces rules and regulations.
- Experienced in handling TS/SCI material.
- Involved with firewall protection, TCP/IP, networking applications, and network components as part of a Cyber Security Team to assess what vulnerabilities might occur while we were getting three buildings TS/SCI accredited per NSA standards.
- Proven record of success managing sophisticated facilities to include properties, building systems, and maintenance on three buildings that were accredited for TS/SCI storage.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Security Officer/Inspector Resume
Headline : A position that involves technical security issues, management, investigation, and the ability to work in diverse environments that deals with a range of different issues.
Skills : Excel And Powerpoint, Access, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Supervises sensitive information operations, including security programs and material handling.
- Updates and maintains security equipment logs, software logs, policies, and procedures.
- Calls, screens, and sets interview appointments for potential security candidates.
- Enters work orders for Planner approval through Maximo.
- Reconciles IT requests that pertain to pagers or security through BMC Remedy AR System.
- Reconciles employee timesheets with FHR TRAC system; Creating Daily Variance Form when necessary.
- Provides operational and administrative security support to multiple sci activities (ic and dod).
Lead Special Security Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking security management/lead position to best utilize and share 16 years of professional management, leadership and problem solving skills.
Skills : MS Word, PeopleSoft, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, JPAS, Leadership,.
- Managed three SCIFs and supervised two Security Specialists.
- Responsible for all Sensitive Compartment Information Facilities operations that included; SCI nominations, indoctrinations, and debriefs of prime and sub-contractor personnel.
- Designed and implemented document control procedures for classified document accountability using the Security Information Management Systems (SIMS) database including document marking, transmission, and disposition of SCI materials.
- Implemented SIMS personnel security for personnel security information, and SCI visit certifications to Government and Contractor facilities world wide.
- Coordinated onsite and off-site contractor badge requests.
- Initiated briefing of primary and subcontractors for SCI accesses in support of multiple SCI contracts.
- Conducted security interviews for prospective employees.
Special Security Officer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Special Security Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Intelligence Analyst, Security Specialist.
- Supervised a team of security specialists.
- Developed Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security policy for USARJ incorporating physical security, information security, personnel security, and information systems security.
- Provided advice and guidance to the USARJ staff and subordinate commands on SCI security matters.
- Managed multiple SCIFs.
- Developed and prepared a SCIF Standing Operating Procedures.
- Developed and conducted SCI security training for all SCI-cleared personnel in the command.
- Investigated all SCI security incidents.
- Administered the SCI billet and personnel security access program.
Master Of Arts