Store Operations Manager Resume
Summary : knowledge and experience of sales and customer service to provide leadership and support in running a standard of excellence business.
Skills : Military, Customer Service.
- Included overseeing and operating store with annual sales of $2M and managing a 40 employee staff.
- Extensive experience with finances including accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
- Total annual sales of 2M exceeding individual store goal by 15%.
- Negotiated numerous pricing contracts with outside vendors.
- Handled all marketing and promotions for organization.
- Established standards and procedures for work of operation staff to maximize effectiveness of the team.
- Maintained excellent quality control for store by inspecting and evaluating physical condition of establishment and equipment.
Sr. Store Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Developing and maintaining high standards of merchandising, placement, store branding, and proper display techniques in order to create inviting impression for customers.
Skills : Management, Sales, Sound expertise in sales, marketing and business development.
- Reported to the General Manager and most times to the District Manager.
- Oversaw 40 people and was responsible for total store operations.
- Lead the store with very high customer satisfaction results.
- Hired a team that made sales goals weekly and yearly.
- Trained, coached, and developed the store team and hourly managers.
- Ensured that the store made payroll and other P&L metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence by driving sales and profitability through managing the Computer Room, Bookkeeping, Receiving and Front End operations.
BA In Mass Communications
Jr. Store Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in construction or customer service field where skills will be utilized to enhance organizational goals, and where advancement is based on performance.
Skills : Retail Merchandiser, Retail Supervisor.
- Responsible for daily operations of store.
- Conduct weekly coaching sessions with each Home Furnishing Consultants, reinforce appropriate behaviors and performance metrics while counseling and coaching.
- Schedule, plan and execute weekly Store Sales meetings.
- Handle customer and associate issues and concerns.
- Coordinate all aspects of scheduling, training, and hiring of staff.
- Be a liaison with all departments in the scheduling and training on safety and loss prevention.
- Streamlined daily operations of $3M retail furniture operation and provided key customer support.
- Continually advanced stores effort to reduce operating expenses and improve customer satisfaction.
Lead Store Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for all aspects of managing the operations of a retail store, inclusive of inventory-related processes, merchandise resets, visual ad sets, and pricing compliance.
Skills : Store Supervisor, Manager.
- Maintain occupancy records and contracts.
- Processed rental transactions and collect on past due accounts.
- Issue unit insurance and process damage and loss claims according to company policy.
- Maintained financial controls and achieved financial goals by accurately managing cash and balancing receipts.
- Made collections, posted payments and processed bank deposits accurately and timely.
- Followed up on delinquent accounts; Coordinated auctions and compliance with legal procedures for unclaimed property on past due accounts.
- Participated in company local marketing, which lead to the increase in higher occupancy rates.
BS In Finance
Asst. Store Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Hard-working Trainer and Operations professional highly effective at selecting, training and leading teams to achieve excellence. Recognized for competency in process and procedure development, implementation, and evaluation. Sound understanding and management of budgeting and strategic planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Management, Process Improvement, Business Development, Budgeting.
- Recruited internally to this operations role in Health & Care Store.
- Charged with managing and growing the business in four stores to meet financial goals.
- Provided day-to-day direction and leadership, including executing short and long-term strategies and plans.
- Built, developed, and retained high-quality staff, fostering team climate of cooperation and coordination.
- Developed and maintained working relationships with clinicians and other staff to increase referrals to the stores.
- Sourced and ordered new products; negotiated pricing for products sold in the stores.
- Expanded business by opening new store location with new product offerings.
B. A. In Sociology
Assocoiate Store Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Results driven professional with over 16 years of corporate experience including store operations management involving inventory and budget control, meeting sales goals, merchandising, payroll, human resources, finance, managing staff, handling charge backs and preparing weekly sales reports. Committed to high performance results and providing outstanding customer service.
Skills : Store Operator, Retail Assistant.
- Assisted store manager with all aspects of maintaining the store.
- Ensured all merchandising concepts were following directives from corp.
- Opened and closed store with accuracy and efficiency following all protocol.
- Controlled inventory maintenance, store facilities, purchasing supplies and security.
- Reconciliation of daily sales transactions, prepared store invoices, bank deposits and petty cash.
- Handled human resources, hiring, terminations, payroll and personnel.
- Included accounts receivable, inventory management, staffing, and sales.
- Signed on new accounts that helped grow business.
Store Operations Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Working and motivated individual that can grow with their business. Able to utilize the skills and knowledge gained throughout professional and personal experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Scanning, Filing, Inventory Management, Phone Etiquette, Marketing Strategy, Onboarding, Sales Management, Ordering.
- Responsible for making sure $15,000-$20,000 in sales revenue is completed, logged, and delivered to customers on a weekly recurring basis.
- Monitor product inventory in real-time using electronic system.
- Work closely with Director and upper management to coordinate cost-effective marketing and hiring strategies.
- Review sales and activity reports on a weekly basis.
- Analyze performance data to measure productivity and manage staff.
- Prepare work schedules, interview, hire, onboard, and train all new employees.
- Provide coaching and training to further develop team members.
Store Operations Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : To work for a highly structured company with a solid reputation while being able to bring on board knowledge and skills to continue to help with growth while coaching and growing solid professionals.
Skills : Visual Merchandising, Sales, Management, Marketing, Networking, Personal Styling, Customer Service, Hiring, and Recruiting,.
- Created training systems and schedule of daily tasks for existing and new employees.
- Created weekly schedules for employees based on job area and peak hours.
- Resolved issues with staff, customers and vendors.
- Managed hire paperwork, maintained employee and other sensitive files.
- Processed payroll for employees, contractors.
- Proficient in all areas of retail sales and management.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations for the multi-business site.
- Experienced with ALIS/Fishing and Hunting License Sales, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Associate In Arts
Store Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : Motivated sales professional with history of taking on leadership roles in competitive environments. Skilled networker offering remarkable interpersonal and communication skills. Seeking to build upon acquired skills and exceed sales quotas in challenging new position. Team player and people person with background in technology sales.
Skills : Computer Hardware & Software Repair, Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders.
- Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data.
- Minimized damage and repair costs through careful management and preventative maintenance.
- Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
Store Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging Store Operations Manager opportunity that will build upon previous work experience, leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Photography, Video Editing, PC repair and diagnostics.
- Responsible for employee hiring and termination.
- Problem resolution support and assist coordination of work activities for employees.
- Handle the responsibilities of any customers request, problem or issue that occur.
- Maintain inventory records of items, received, stored, issued, and returned.
- Manage and train all new sales representatives.
- Implement a clientele program as well as training course for new sales representatives.
- Organize promotional exhibits and team functions.
Bachelor Of Science