Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, skilled, attention to detail driven Army veteran. Served as a Supply Clerk responsible for a Government Issued Spending card. Maintaining purchase request, government billing records and property book accountability.
Skills : Inventory Clerk, Computer Skills, Spanish, Sales, Customer Service.
- Load, off-load, sort, and tag material for customers based on established systems.
- Select proper storage location for material and record location in a locator system for each assigned warehouse or inventory.
- Utilize warehouse space in the most effective manner.
- Pull orders from stock upon customer request and prepare for delivery.
- Maintain familiarity with Hazmat storage regulations.
- Operate Company vehicles and material handling equipment.
- Operate shuttle bus; conduct vehicle inspections, pick up and deliver passengers to their destination.
Unit Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Flexible, and always put safety first. I am a quick learner and strive to complete all of my daily tasks safety and efficiently.
Skills : Types more than 40 wpm.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Maintained property accountability records.
- Prepared issue, turn-in and other transaction documentation for non-expendable property.
- Investigates receiving documents involving discrepancies.
- Processes receipt transactions for materials being received.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
Mailroom And Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Over 15 years experience in receiving money as well as customer service and cash register skills. To work with a company who functions as a team. I believe if you work together that the company will become stronger.
Skills : Improve myself and have room to grow.
- Maintained sensitive items inventory for the arms room.
- Ordered supplies and issued hand receipts using Unit Level Logistic System.
- Prepared and filed supply documents in an organized manner.
- Responsible for retrieving supplies from the warehouse, along with creating memorandums dealing with supply operations.
- Developed and implemented procedures to cover multiple supply objectives, including inventory management of the supply stock fund for expendable and non-expendable items.
- Traced transactions to resolve questions and issues and prepared entries in the supply record systems.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on selves in stock rooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Received and counted stock items, and recorded manually or using the computer.
Supply Clerk/Supply Technician Resume
Objective : Over 3 yrs as a Unit Supply Specialist in the United States Army. Expert in customer care/communications, problem solving, user training and support. Performed calculations of equipment in an organization that valued over $100 million dollars. Created shortage annexes for missing equipment valued at $25 million dollars. Coordinated 100% inventories and scheduled over 10 turn-in appointments within a 72 hour time period to expedite an organizational move to Iraq.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer.
- Kept 10 daily records and compiled more than 25 stock reports.
- Determined over 4 different methods of storages, identification, and stock locations based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capacity of 10 different facilities.
- Created more than 40 shortage annexes for equipment that had shortages.
- Prepared and filed over 200 clothing records, inventories lists, and personal data sheets.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities Provided information to customers by verifying and understanding their request.
- Used the PBUSE (Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced) System to locate over 1,000 pieces of equipment that valued at more than $1 million dollars.
- Posted received equipment in a computer system, and kept track of every piece of equipment that was broken or never received.
- Printed daily records of the equipment that ordered for that day to determine how much money was being spent on a daily basis.
Infantryman/Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : A position that will allow me to display my rapid adaptation and troubleshooting skills. My ideal position would allow me to make use of my talent for rapidly learning new systems and technology and integrating new, old, and international equipment to further my education and career.
Skills : Production Management, Customer Service.
- Requested, received, and distributed expendable and nonexpendable items.
- Prepared adjustment documents for lost, damaged, or destroyed property.
- Performed duties as unit weapons custodian in accordance with the unit supply SOPs governing CSDP and Physical Security.
- Downloaded technical manuals (TMs) and supply catalogs (SCs) from LOGSA in order to readily identify component changes for all inventories.
- Prepared Shortage Annexes after each monthly cyclic inventory of equipment.
- Maintained document register for durable/expendable equipment.
- Maintained administrative files in accordance with ARIMS.
Supply Clerk/Scheduling Clerk Resume
Summary : Dedicated hand's on worker with specialized training in law enforcement and warehousing. With diversified experience in shipping/receiving, inspection methods, customer service, Hazardous Materials, forklift operations, inventory, and stocking.
Skills : Military, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Time Managemen, People Management, Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Decision Making, Quick Learning, Customer Service, Multi-Tasking.
- Part of a three-man supply team, tasked with making the supply operation function competently.
- Trained to use and maintain ULLS S-4 database for tracking supplies and hand receipts.
- Prepared a variety of correspondence, memorandums and other reports required for day-to-day operations.
- Request, receive, inspect, inventory, load, unload, segregate, store, issue and turn in organization and installation supplies and equipment from various agencies.
- Resolved problems concerning incomplete or inaccurate shipments and performed quality control checks on proper supply procedures.
- Assistant Armorer Responsible for receipt, issue, accountability and security of weapons in unit arms room.
- Maintained daily suspense files, priority issues, and Shipment Suspense Listing.
- Knowledge of customer support programs, utilizing automated and manual sources of information.
Bachelor Of Science
Central Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Motivated and professionally diverse security forces member with five years of experience implementing law enforcement rules and regulations. Highly efficient supply manager and administrator, effectively communicates and collaborates to assess requirements achieving operational goals; always maintaining attention to detail, organization and promptness.
Skills : EKG, Phlebotomy, Venipuncture, Patient Care, Customer Service, Urinalysis, Asepsis and infection control, proper use of PPE, Range of Motion, Medical Terminology, Proper Bed Side Manor, Wound Care, Basic Laboratory Testing, Foley and Straight Catheter Insertion.
- Provided emergency and routine supply support for 280 security forces personnel; managed $5M of assets and equipment.
- Oversaw mobility preparation for unit members; issued and tracked 32 tons of support equipment for world-wide missions.
- Coordinated logistics functions such as maintenance and warehousing; led armory overhaul project increasing warehouse space, efficiency and support to personnel.
- Manages arms, ammunition, and equipment; inspects ground weapons and replaces unserviceable parts.
- Law Enforcement/Patrol Responded to service calls, domestic disturbances, and directed traffic ensuring safe, secure, customer-focused solutions.
- Detects, reports, and responds to suspicious activity; performs pedestrian and vehicular inspections.
- Apprehended and or restrained individuals who posed threat to self or others; diffused maladaptive behaviors and actions onsite and coordinated with other agencies when necessary.
- Enforced federal and local criminal codes and directives ensuring physical and personnel property protection by seizing, collecting, and preserving evidence.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Clerk Logistics Resume
Summary : Customer Service Representative Reliable, quality-focused, goal driven Sales Representative and Customer Service Specialist seeking a full-time position in which I can use my Military experience, as well as my Customer Service/Sales background to further the progress of the company and boost sales.
Skills : Microsoft office, Cash Handling, Customer Service Skills.
- Created proper methods on purchasing, equipment identification/need, customer updates, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities and personnel.
- Loaded and unloaded tractor-trucks for ticket requirement.
- Picked, packed, scanned, palletized orders.
- Maintained integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
- Provided weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to superiors on funds and equipment.
- Received, stored, and separated old and new goods in racks.
- Maintained status reports for funds, equipment, and personnel Safely and neatly maintained storage areas, entry/exit points, and high traffic areas.
Aviation Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Obtained knowledge of logistics, supply, inventory, stock, storage, and facility requirements. Experienced in administering document control procedures and maintaining stock locator system. Developed and maintain internal (sector specific) Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to be used in conjunction with Mission Movement Control SOPs; Experienced in providing logistics expertise to a diverse group of military and civilian organizations experiencing varying degrees of growth and change.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and other performance software.
- Excellent computer, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Coordinated with shipping to ensure all received shipments are moved in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Verified, inspected, and labeled incoming orders and store in central supply area.
- Inventoried stock items and recorded data manually or using computer.
- Received, unpacked, verified and recorded incoming merchandise or material.
- Verified and kept records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
Medical Office Administration
Supply Clerk Head Resume
Headline : Dedicated person willing to work, no matter what my circumstances. I enjoy working and do not wish to be unemployed knowing that i have many skills to offer and i am adaptive to many types of work. Seeking long term gainful employment.
Skills : Education A I U Bachelor Degree In Business-Healthcare.
- Created and managed spreadsheets of inventory for over 500 medical, surgical and office supplies.
- Handled shipping, receiving and purchasing of supplies.
- Maintained three store rooms of supplies in an efficient and organized manner.
- Sterilized surgical instruments daily, an active member of the safety committee and performed safety and health inspections to assure building, staff and procedures were up to state code of standards.
- Performed patient care including but not limited to, vital signs, medical procedures such as EKG's, ear lavages, eye and ear exams.
- Performed patient education, medical record computer charting, medical record paper charting, medical record filing and appointment scheduling.
- Reason for leaving: Job displacement due to company downsizing staffing positions.
BA In Business
Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : Motivated and hardworking young professional who is eager to learn new tasks. Able provide customer service, organize large meeting areas for upcoming events, and complete office tasks such as organizing and delivering documents.
Skills : Military, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Logistics, Forklift Operator, SAMs-E, SARSS, GCSS Army.
- Perform ordering, receiving, storage, packing and transferring of supplies and equipment.
- Developed, implemented and executed solid inventory strategies and procedures.
- Resolved inventory transaction errors, identifying root causes.
- Analyzed inventory processes, identified new opportunities and recommended improvement.
- Maintained files and records required to support production.
- Conducted quarterly inventories on supplies in warehouse.
- Verify orders on manifest and invoices for accuracy.
- Coordinated the disposal of defective surplus and obsolete equipment.