Support Representative Resume
Headline : Receiving inbound calls for order placement Build connection with customer while effectively de-escalating any issues that arise, Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating customer database.
Skills : People Soft, Accounts Payable, Customer Service.
- Taught clients how POS software works in one-hour training sessions while setting up and annual follow-ups to ensure the client's happiness.
- Installed our POS software on however many stations the facility would have.
- Drivered for receipt printers, cash drawers, display poles, and card swipers.
- Troubleshoot glitches in our software as well as submitting tickets to our development department regarding issues in the software.
- Tested our software's compatibility with different internet browsers and OS's.
- Personally handled own accounts that are assigned to me and ensuring customer's satisfaction with the software.
- Completed two-week training Successfully worked through three Back to School seasons, managing tickets daily.
- Managed on-call weekend support Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
Support Representative/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly proficient Technical Support Management Professional with a full commitment to providing the highest possible standards of customer service and technical support in commercial.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Management.
- Performed on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Installed, configured, tested, maintained, monitored, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software.
- Collaborated with System/Network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Required, administer, and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Ensured that physical desktop connections are in proper working order. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Accurately documented instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Conducted research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts.
Support Representative I Resume
Objective : A Support Representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
Skills : Strong Customer Service, Communications Skills.
- Responsible for tracking shipments for customers, answering questions about weight, size, dimensions, and safety requirements for shipments.
- Handled claim reports, damage reports, customer complaints, shipping processing, and ordering supplies for businesses.
- Duties involved handling inquiries quickly and efficiently and maintained knowledge of shipments to ensure it's tracking route to correct destinations.
- Solved account discrepancies and prepared adjustments and refunds for approval as necessary.
- Assisted collectors with resubmission or request for reviews of claims denied, claims not on record, and underpaid claims.
- Recorded detailed solutions in the call tracking system for subsequent calls.
- Demonstrated abilities to establish priorities, with sound business judgment.
Support Representative/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Support Representative with technical and customer support roles. Support Tech with Geological & Geophysical Computerized Drafting experience, well spotting, contour digitizing, seismic plotting.
Skills : Computer, Typing, Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll.
- Handled a large volume of phone calls, chat, and emails for our filing software.
- Created a new account, reset passwords, and configured access for users.
- Assisted customers with technical issues via email, live chat, and telephone, also provided support via screen sharing.
- Conducted training webinars weekly for new clients, or after significant product upgrades via GoToMeeting.
- Assisted in maintaining documentation for common processes for both support staff and end-users.
- Assisted in implementing our software onsite and offsite. Taking phone calls and filling out service tickets, creating and unlocking user accounts.
- Controlled sales floor operations as well as inventory responsibilities.
Support Representative III Resume
Summary : Progressively moving up within different positions have held. Graduated from IT Technical Institute with a Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security. Received Master's degree specializing in computer Security.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skills, Email, Human Resources.
- Managed the sales floor to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Explained products and provide instructions for use, care, and operation.
- Transferred inventory, assist with counts, and resetting merchandise. Supported AS400 computers and peripherals.
- Opened and close cash registers, balancing drawers, making deposits.
- Answered phones, greet customers, ascertain customer wants, and needs.
- Roled at Public Surplus was to assist all Government agencies within the region.
- Technical assistance, training new users, investigating accounting discrepancies, and any other requests.
Support Representative II Resume
Headline : Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles and concepts Extensive entrepreneurial, managerial, administrative, sales, and customer service experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Writing, Computer Repair.
- Assisted merchants with customer service and technical support issues.
- Helped sales representatives with hardware issues and merchant installations.
- Worked with the sales managers in training new reps when needed.
- Created an Xcel spreadsheet to price potential savings and profitability on prospect accounts for sales reps.
- Assisted with the roll-out of the merchant service branch CANAM.
- Responsible for day to day processing and account handling of the arm of ACCPC.
- Created relevant sales documentation and training kit for the CANAM sales force.
- Trained sales staff with Canadian application processes and procedures.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Support Representative Resume
Headline : Support Representative Professional, enthusiastic person with experience working in a professional environment. Ability to work well with people and handle high-stress situations. Work well with clients.
Skills : Outlook, Microsoft Office, Ms Word, Spreadsheet.
- Data entry of all incoming Service-related requests. Applied loan payments and balanced loan register.
- Outbound service calls to Insurance Agents in the field.
- Notified clients of receipt of premium payment for money transfer.
- Provided backup telephone service for several departments.
- Created Excel spreadsheets for use by Vice-President of Operations.
- Provide on-site sales and support to MicroPro retail dealers in state territory.
- Promoted from Field Support Representative after one year in the position.
Support Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : Secure a Support Representative position in which customer service experience and retail knowledge can be used for professional growth. Experience and skills for the development of the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Creativity.
- Prepared and presented briefings, reports, analyses, and recommendations to assist PEOs and PMs in the formulation of logistics program planning and execution.
- Provided technical expertise and exercised the full range of supervisory duties to include resolving work problems, planning work.
- Dealt with a variety of personalities, varying viewpoints, and personnel with different goals and objectives, and be able to negotiate a suitable solution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to issues and studies.
- Improved work operations and maximize available resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of installation acquisition and logistics.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to collect and assess system data.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, enter orders.
Support Representative/Technician Resume
Objective : Extensive background in sales and customer service. Wish to expand those skills with next employer, have demonstrated leadership skills in previous positions.
Skills : Leadership Training, Hard Working.
- Performed remote diagnostics and remote software fixed when possible on ROLM telephone systems for the Sears and Discover Card networks.
- Assisted service technicians in the field with software help when needed.
- Performed routine and non-routine remote software changes on ROLM telephone systems for Sears and Discover Card networks.
- Advised service technicians and customers on software solutions.
- Provided support in the counseling department on IT issues throughout the year.
- Learned Community Support Technician Gaithersburg, MD International Perform all necessary computer maintenance and software installation.
- Provided on-call support for The Learning Community International.
Support Representative Resume
Objective : A challenging Support Representative position with computer proficiency, excellent customer relations skills, and a full range of office management capabilities.
Skills : Management, MS-Excel, Accounting Skills.
- Assisted the Sales Team with accurate price quotes, proposals, and RFP's in a timely matter.
- Supported more account managers in various locations.
- Tracked and nurtured and managed all inbound inquirers.
- Assisted customers with orders, make product suggestions, and use proper metrics.
- Heavy call volume, receive calls from clients, internal teams, vendors, etc.
- Registered and track vendor rebate programs on all eligible opportunities.
- Maintained and develop a high level of customer positive vendor relationships.
- Maintained knowledge of training on new vendor programs offered for Citrix.