Team Lead Manager Resume
Headline : Current student working towards Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Hospitality Management. have no experience in event coordinating, but plan to intern for a event coordinating company. Highly motivated sales associate with extensive customer service and sales experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cashier, Cash Handling.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity In a variety of situations.
- Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating the team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Team Lead Manager Resume
Objective : An accomplished tech professional(13 year experience)in program/project management, enterprise architecture, business applications, operations & team management skills for business driven IT initiatives Possesses a balance of operations management, creativity, business process focus, composure, humility, cross-culture awareness, customer focus, financial controls & a result driven mindset.
Skills : Operations Management, Adult Education, Training & Development, Project Management, Team Leadership.
- Led a team of twelve Interface Analysts (HL7 EMR) through a time of significant change and growth.
- Brought leadership, cohesion and direction to a fractured team which improved effectiveness and greatly improved both internal and external clients' perceptions of the team and its credibility.
- Effectively changed team style from combative to collaborative in just 9 months.
- Guided numerous simultaneous projects involving the exchange of data between Epic EMR to various third-party applications.
- Managed scope of work and implementation timelines while balancing priorities among all stakeholders.
- Developed effective process for handling ad hoc project requests from the field (hospitals) that allowed for greater responsiveness without impeding delivery of existing large-scale projects.
- Designed and developed the team SharePoint site to incorporate project tracking.
Jr. Team Lead Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking to utilize and advance experience through a responsive career-oriented position with your company. Below is a brief description of prior work history. A motivated administrative professional seeking a position in a challenging environment. have over 5 years' experience successfully, providing administrative and secretarial support to the operational department.
Skills : Proven Leadership, Capable Of Working Under Little.
- Managed a team of 6 CSRs Handled quarterly evaluations and weekly call matrix reports.
- Responsible for insuring accuracy of temporary overdrafts that CSRs complete.
- Enhanced team dynamics both internally and externally using executive coaching principles.
- Demonstrated and actively taught the concepts of personal communication styles (DiSC and others) to acheive better and faster understanding among team members.
- Accountable for a team of Consumer Relation Agents who service calls related to client products.
- Manage a team of 12 direct reports in day-to-day operations to include product quality calls, availability inquires, escalation situations, and .
- Assisted customers with all aspects of their accounts.
Business Administration In Buisness
Asst. Team Lead Manager Resume
Objective : Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer Lead with experience in taking ownership and accountability in projects involving design and fabrication of military and aerospace components and industrial products. Have expertise in product and structural design and development, integration and installation, materials, various fabrication methods, electromechanical design, systems engineering, project leadership and coordination.
Skills : IT Domains: IT BPO/AMS delivery, Business application.
- Provided excellent customer service by resolving issues to win customer loyalty.
- Diffused difficult customers through negotiation, complementary transactions, and discounts.
- Handled inventory, purchase orders, and reports to the accounting department.
- Maintained vendor relations and trained new hires in policy and procedure.
- Managed 60 employees through maintaining weekly budget labor percentages, handling checkouts, balancing cash drawers, and overseeing large change orders and nightly deposits.
- Managed Task Order including 12 engineers.
- Wrote complete technical reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Team Lead Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the sales, retail management, loss prevention, or marketing field in which can utilize extensive customer service experience in the retail business to peruse a career by staying energetic about sales along with motivating the team around.
Skills : Microsoft Office, General Ledger.
- Followed up with guests on their experience to ensure their expectations were met and reported this information to the manager daily.
- Strategized weekly marketing objectives and business development initiatives through identification, research and execution.
- Managed a team of 10 Training Assessment and Matrices.
- Supervised shipment invoices and store organization, including timely display changes and proper accountability of all stock.
- Transported merchandise planogram update, end caps refresh,ustomer support, and team leader.
- Watched over associate, checked in deliveries, put freight away, maintained shelves, and did planograms, also did payroll and opened and closed the .
- Got planograms done, take care of the customers.
Team Lead Manager III Resume
Objective : Financial professional with over eight years of progressive experience which include implementing marketing strategies, market research, developing specific marketing campaigns, and creation of marketing materials. Areas of expertise include Digital Media Executive Presentations Project Management Web Content Development Presentations Staff Management Vendor Management Social Media Marketing Communication Customer Service Research, Sales Management Training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kodak Scanner, Internet, Interpersonal, Internet Explorer, Interviewing, State Worker.
- Conceptualized content based upon upper management goals and designed marketing campaigns with promotional items.
- Analyzed and developed relevant audience targeting profiles and strategies based upon data collected amongst team and the marketing department.
- Led team in conducting A/B testing on various marketing strategies.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative research on demographic locations based upon potential success with marketing efforts looking to be performed.
- Used leadership, making shopping a good experience for the customers.
- Assisted in day-to-day sales with customers.
- Effectively communicated with customers and vendors Manage daily inventory levels to set all planograms and floor plans.
MBA In Marketing
Team Lead Manager II Resume
Summary : Future goal is to minister part-time after complete ministry school. After completion, look forward to ministering to young adults and women in low-income communities. With many skills, income and ministry license hope to reach those in dire need.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, SAP, Paradox.
- Assisted all associates to reach daily goals in sales and customer service OSAT Manage customer disputes professionally face to face and/or over phone conversations.
- Handled money and payment methods with customers.
- Assisted associates on the right path to follow correct company procedures by teaching company standards and policy.
- Processed freight by following proper MES guidelines.
- Sold many different products by discussing with customers pros and cons of different products including golf clubs, bats, shoes, guns, footballs, etc.
- Worked all departments in store to assist peers when needed.
- Developed a marketing budget plans and quantitative objectives for the marketing campaigns.
Team Lead Manager I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a company that will allow to expand customer service and sales skills with room for advancement and career growth.
Skills : Data Entry, Design, Analyst, Teaching Communication, Computer.
- Responsible for maintaining sales objectives in relation to corporate expectations.
- Managed a team with strong leadership skills and responsible for new hire training and orientation Address client issues and problem solving .
- Directed and instructed staff Manager cash drawers Manager safe.
- Assisted with scheduling.
- Duties include demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge, understanding of pricing and proposal models, assisting in .
- Showed enthusiastic and polite demeanor towards customers and co-workers.
- Trained and Managed Employees.
- Worked with inventory and freight.
GENERAL COURSE OF STUDY
Team Lead Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking an active role in a dynamic organization with abundant career opportunities for future growth that will enable to utilize extensive managerial, technical and logistical expertise, along with wide-ranging SAP knowledge & critical thinking abilities have attained during educational and professional experiences.
Skills : Inventory Management, SAP, Managerial, Materials Management.
- Supervised 10 subordinates during day to day operations.
- Evaluated employee performances for in-store assessments.
- Facilitated corporate to customer relations.
- Implemented training of new employees on current corporate policies and procedures.
- Scheduled 20 team members cost-effectively in order to maintain an efficient payroll to sales ratio.
- Performed general ordering maintenance and testing of marine and freshwater systems to maintain at the proper ecological conditions and to keep them at corporate standards.
- Managed of the store, while utilizing extensive customer service skills to provide a friendly environment to patrons.
Bachelor Of Arts In Biology
Team Lead Manager Resume
Objective : Over five years' experience in controlling and maintaining complex security environments which encompasses personnel, clients, and structures. Specializing in camera surveillance, alarms, controlled building access, and key/card design. Extensive experience in unarmed combat, personnel search, vehicle search, and rifle/hand gun/shot guns, including mace and taser guns, as well as Jiu Jitsu.
Skills : HR, Department Manager, Microsoft Office, Administration, Customer Service, Training & Development, Analysis.
- Developed daily opening and closing skills Deposited money.
- Supervised habitats and living conditions of multiple animal species to ensure they are kept up to established standards.
- Conducted pre shift meetings and train staff on new items and services to achieve sales goals.
- Assisted store manager in daily operations, including new store promotions and merchandising.
- Supervised the entire front of house production and cashiers.
- Responsible for internal pricing audits.
- Assisted customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.