Visitor Services Representative Resume
Headline : Professional Customer Service Associate with effective communication, interpersonal,multitasking , leadership skills, strong organization skills.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Sales.
- Allowed Customers to ask questions about Customer Service Answer phone calls.
- Looked up customer information Sold Memberships Conversation opened. Skilled in sales, and customer service, pipeline construction, and forklift.
- Dedicated to providing an effective work ethic that addresses the diverse interest and needs of the employer.
- Established marketing and advertisements to tourists and customers, tour booking and trip planning assistance.
- Desked attendant, clerical duties, digital information organization, making phone calls, networking with potential business partners.
- Demonstrated great professional judgment, integrity, and good people skills, while interacting with the general public Acquire.
- Developed a strong relationship with patrons by promoting various exhibits, museum-related programs.
Visitor Services Representative I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and efficient problem solver seeking an administrative position with a reputed organization to enhance abilities and expertise.
Skills : Technical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Fulfilled many roles such as Docent, Visitor Center Associate and Accounting clerk.
- Provided administrative support to Cabot's Museum Board Foundation.
- Engaged visitors in conversations and dialogues regarding the museum's history, collections, exhibits, and architecture.
- Handled accounts payables, receivables, payroll. Accepted payment from visitors and vendors, prepared statements.
- Provided timely and accurate logs, reports and month-end financial closing statements to the City of Desert Hot Springs.
- Explained, promoted, and defended freedoms of the First Amendment.
- Assisted customers as they enter the museum and the gallery spaces.
Jr. Visitor Services Representative Resume
Objective : Management professional with extensive experience in customer service. Proven strengths interpersonal skills, motivating the team members.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Received a very small stipend of only every two weeks.
- Grew up a lot and gained a lot of clerical experience.
- Learned professional writing class during senior year. Used verbal and written communication skills.
- Verified sponsorship of military member via telephone call for family member and friends
- Filed all visitor passes for accountability for personnel on base Background checks for all commercial truck drivers requesting base access.
- Checked in campers, answer telephone calls Accomplishments
- Helped customers enjoy their stay at the campgrounds as well as visitor's Skills Used Punctuality, accurate record keeping.
Visitor Services Representative III Resume
Summary : Responsible for welcoming visitors and for collecting monies for Museum admissions and Museum Shop sales.
Skills : Social Media Art Handling, Audience View.
- Provided general and events specific information; make suggestions based on age, demographics, and interests.
- Conducted ticket transactions to callers assist in receiving, supplying and managing stock inventories.
- Handled stock inventories in a warehouse setting. Entered the stock and statements in a database.
- Maintained and manage stock records and statements.
- Handled and manage stock of products in an organized manner.
- Prepared requisition orders for the incoming stock.
- Created badges for visitors, make appointments for lawyers, bankruptcy courts, secure levels garage, secure lobbies, and watch cameras.
- Operated concessions, served as a cashier, & maintained equipment.
Visitor Services Representative II Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused employee with extensive experience not only in administrative work, but also customer service and direct sales.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Adobe Photoshop.
- Greeted customers upon entrance to the museum. Assisted managers of visitor services as needed.
- Sold customers tickets, memberships, and special events admittance.
- Operated the register and handled cash to be counted out at the end of every shift.
- Updated museum membership records, educational program registration, and maintained the front of house database.
- Answered and operated multiple phone lines.
- Showcased excellent customer service and left guests with the best impression of the museum.
- Processed ticket orders and assist visitors regarding their visit to the High Museum of Arts
- Maintained the financial integrity of the ticketing operation using the computerized ticketing system.
Visitor Services Representative/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Provided front desk operations, using the register at an advanced level for problems that needed emergency assistance as well as any assistance.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Worked as an actual employee for this company, volunteered for as a junior camp counselor.
- Worked in the IMAX center as both a ticket attendant and also worked in the back with the glasses.
- Worked in the Cosmic Cafe' where cooked and served food to customers.
- Operated rides that the museum was famous for.
- Received training in the gift shop and at the front desk.
- Resigned position after only due to a lack of benefits.
- Ensured what this means, but if you call them.
Associate Visitor Services Representative Resume
Headline : Constantly collaborated with superior management by reporting gathered information.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Customer services.
- Assisted with general museum reception and visitor services, meet and greet the general public at the main entrance reception desk.
- Provided general information about the museum, exhibits, and the community.
- Answered the telephone and field calls to appropriate staff members.
- Handled and balance cash and related paper entries. Take admission and public program fees using a Point of Sale system.
- Assisted with sales and inventory in the Museum Shop.
- Relayed accurate information about planned programs and events.
- Guided for individuals and groups to see the galleries and exhibits.
Asst. Visitor Services Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time position as an assistant to museums, historical Societies or archaeological excavations, where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Cash Handling.
- Sold tickets, and consistently exceeded quotas for up-selling audio guides, attraction packages, and museum memberships.
- Provided exemplary customer service to more than a hundred guests daily.
- Answered questions in person and over the phone regarding the museum and Seattle in general.
- Reserved at other businesses and attractions on behalf of guests.
- Received and oriented groups of up to visitors from schools, nonprofits, and tour companies on a daily basis.
- Assisted the managers in training three years of summer hires in museum admissions.
- Maintained an accurate till and deposits.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Visitor Services Representative Resume
Objective : Experienced HR Coordinator and Administrative Assistant who enjoys challenges. Seeking a position within an organization that will enable to use strong organizational skills.
Skills : Call Center, Cash Register, Customer Service.
- Provided customer service to museum visitors.
- Facilitated the entry of visitors and school groups to the museum and IMAX Theater.
- Administrated tours for schools, visitors and special events.
- Processed admission vouchers and combination tour tickets.
- Managed checkroom, school lunchroom, and audio expedition distribution sites.
- Entered daily ticket sales and transaction information into the computer system.
- Prepared exhibits for daily viewing, answered visitor questions and maintained exhibit security.
- Obtained background checks of all individuals to ensure authorized access only.
Associate In Arts
Visitor Services Representative Resume
Headline : Improved the guest service department by suggesting a problem solving analysis which later increased the scores of the department.
Skills : Inventory, Management, Organization.
- Fulfilled all responsibilities of a part-time Senior Visitor Services employee.
- Trained new hires in Visitor Services (box office, gift shop, special exhibits, Digital Dome, Dig Pit).
- Verified, counted, and stocked incoming inventory.
- Conducted monetary transactions at the gift shop and box office.
- Operated the Digital Dome Planetarium computer and completed manual Dome inflation regularly.
- Fed animals (frogs and piranha) in the Life Sciences exhibit hall as needed.
- Reconciled cash drawers at the close of the business day.