Website Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Search Engine Optimization Strategist, with Account Management driving qualified organic website traffic and increasing sales leads for small to mid-size.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Management.
- Increased website sales leads which turned into a revenue increase of over product orders.
- Moved company email from the website hosting services to the Office provider platform by changing MX, CNAME and SPF records.
- Provided customer confidence and encryption of customer data through online forms.
- Added various tags including analytics and Adwords to track conversions and user behavior across various websites and web properties.
- Migrated websites to AWS for a hybrid website hosting and cloud computing solution on a Linux platform and being proficient in AWS sysops.
- Managed the webserver and the associated websites on the server.
- Performed web pages, keywords and social media and e-mail marketing campaigns.
Website Manager II Resume
Headline : Accomplished Marketing Professional with proven record of growing businesses through innovative integrated marketing programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Written Communication.
- Managed the redesign of symbol.com, transforming the static HTML pages into a dynamic search engine-friendly website.
- Led a team of internal employees and agencies, including programmers, designers, copywriters, product experts to turnaround projects.
- Increased traffic within the first launching new site via email programs.
- Developed website guidelines and procedures for content, design, file and directory naming, use of imagery, and third-party website integration.
- Ensured consistent branding and user experience across websites worldwide.
- Established and managed a Web Editorial Team, ensuring home page content is updated regularly and reflects newsworthy items.
- Prioritized, recommended and managed the development of new site enhancements to continuously improve user experience and lead generation.
- Guided global marketing teams on the latest website developments and best practices to ensure consistency and compliance with a brand.
Website Manager I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as In-house Sales, Property Manager, or Support Professional, commensurate with extensive experience in Sales, Office management.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems.
- Successfully managed a team of merchants to create the largest assortment of footwear, RTW and accessories for what is considered the Flagship store.
- Drove rapid growth by identifying trends, increased assortment, greater depth in key items, the addition of new categories.
- Researched, modified and implemented a successful reward program.
- Targeted the key merchandising strategies for the online business to ensure merchant financial goals were achieved.
- Collaborated with cross-functional partners to grow the business and deliver an extraordinary consumer experience.
- Partnered with the Planning division to analyze the financial performance across all categories of business.
- Conducted competitive research and analysis to ensure a strong understanding of the competitor's merchandising strengths, weaknesses, and strategy.
Website Manager/Technician Resume
Headline : Experienced in government, automotive, law enforcement environments. Working with small business owners throughout career in regards to providing consulting and computer.
Skills : Internet Marketing, Website Design, Graphic Design.
- Provided ongoing website development within a large automotive group.
- Utilized social media tools and technologies, with a proven track record.
- Created and implementing successful dealer website presences.
- Worked directly with General Management and dealer staff throughout the extensive auto group to drive automotive sales.
- Managed of all social media campaigns and presences throughout a variety of mediums to increase brand awareness and drive automotive sales.
- Achieved a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts for potentially viral content.
- Developed, analyzed and delivered merchandise reporting.
Website Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced marketing and graphics professional with proven success and results in communications, marketing and growth campaigns.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management.
- Successfully created a new consumer-driven responsive website.
- Managed numerous vendors including ad agency, copywriting service, developers, programmers, SEO firms, and other third-party vendors.
- Worked with internal service lines, departments, information systems, and administration while maintaining the current website.
- Saved the company by creating an RFP for the design, development, and programming of a new responsive website.
- Saved the company by renegotiating a contract with third-party website vendors.
- Led website team and handle day-to-day operations of the ongoing expansion of the website, mobile website.
- Developed of maintenance procedures for content and branding.
Website Manager Resume
Summary : Researching and gathering data to support web and mobile initiatives; organizing and presenting data in a meaningful way that ties research to overall business goals and objectives.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Repaired Computer software troubleshooting and diagnosis iPhone and iPad troubleshooting.
- Diagnosed Efficient skills in Windows command line codes and Apple Terminal.
- Installed and removed Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) security suite setup, wireless network setup and troubleshooting.
- Managed, maintained, and updated the website for FBCI and make more relevant to today's times.
- Worked with the church staff to keep things up to date and create design changes, including unique art assets.
- Processed all orders, including payment and order fulfillment.
- Led strategy for web-based interactions for over service lines and departments.
Lead Website manager Resume
Headline : Responsible for Working with UX strategists/designers, content strategists, and analytics to improve and optimize the web experience, and also Strategically and creatively organizing content across the CMS, including landing pages.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Website Design.
- Conceptualized online promotions based on upcoming events, holidays and promotions.
- Created or delegated design work for site and email/social media promotions.) Create landing pages for specific promotions.
- Led content management - conceptualize content pages and keep them current.
- Improved SEO Writing and optimizing product descriptions.
- Created and updated new website banners based on promotions, events and holidays.
- Developed and maintained high-traffic commercial fashion magazine's monthly online publication Technologies and languages.
- Responsible for managed online law school classes and supervising a large volume of video-classes that were updated daily for students.
Associate Website Manager Resume
Headline : Highly ambitious multilingual Analyst and International Relations professional with government and private sector experience. Accomplished in all-source information collection, analysis.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Management.
- Coordinated between GDIT management and editorial teams, correspondents.
- Implemented of Strategic Communication influence websites targeted at populations.
- Managed all aspects and workflow of news content management, editing, and control the corresponding website Social Media activities.
- Produced weekly/biweekly writing analysis and website progress reports briefing senior leaders.
- Facilitated relations between the J3 Military Support Information Operations (MISO) branch.
- Maintained thorough understanding and strong relations with US Embassies' Press and Public Diplomacy (PPD), Department of State (DoS).
- Tracked and completed project tasks according to project schedules.
Asst. Website Manager Resume
Headline : Evaluating and managing website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
Skills : Web Developer, Web Project Manager, Project Management.
- Experienced web developer and writer, worked as the liaison between the Editorial Team and Web Team.
- Facilitated editorial web updates and help coordinate web projects with the web team.
- Ensured all content and websites meet web UX best practice, Lead UX and web redesign efforts as needed.
- Created user flow, navigation flow and UI wireframes for use with design and web development teams.
- Developed user personas and user flow diagrams to describe user behavior.
- Produced and maintained wireframe and other types of documentation and specifications required to implement UI/UX front-end and back-end development.
- Experienced working with the Balsamiq, WordPress, hand-coding HTML, CSS, Photoshop.
Website Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished in all-source information collection, analysis and dissemination with a focus. Extensively travel and work throughout the world.
Skills : Technical Skills, Web Design.
- Developed and managed various communications tools, including intranet communications, email communications.
- Employed meetings and events, videos, announcements, printed publications.
- Supported effective communication throughout the organization.
- Tracked and reported SAO site metrics using Google Analytics.
- Maintained email database and develop targeted communications for our customers.
- Converted the State Accounting Office of Georgia (SAO) policies and procedures from hard copy to soft copy.
- Worked closely with Subject Matter Experts in all State Accounting departments as well as other Georgia agencies to
- Wrote content for the SAO internet/intranet website. Customer Service, floor sales, inventory Control & shipping and receiving.