Account Development Manager
Headline : Service motivated sales executive focused on new account acquisition, relationship building and account retention Exceptional organizational and communication skills -verbal, written, and presentation
Skills : Salesforce, Sales, Account Management, Data Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Business Development, Business Intelligence
- Serve as an inside and outside sales representative, helping our prospective and current clients find the ideal technical solutions to solve their business challenges.
- Developing implementation plans by matching a solution to Client's needs that will serve in their best interest to reduce risk, reduce costs, and improve processes.
- Completed magenium's first win through a microsoft lead generation program and demonstrated a high rate of success to microsoft in the referral program in five (5) months to have magenium's referral status increased from an entry level (9-seats max referral) to any size referral up to 250 seats.
- Successfully secured magenium's first "soup to nuts" managed services deal resulting in over $12,300 yearly revenue for a 6-person company.
- Facilitated in creating and growing the csp and managed services program.
- Coordinate with internal departments to execute necessary legal and financial documents including but not limited to nda's, master service agreements, statements of work and invoices.
- Successfully sold services, software, communication hardware (phones, headsets, etc, ) and skype room systems into various verticals including: healthcare, financial, real estate, construction, technology and non-profits.
Account Development Manager (Advertising)
Headline : Account development professional with experience in strategic management of online advertising and media buy partners. Successful in fast-paced, high energy environments and enjoy problem solving, networking and account optimization.
Skills : Strategic Account Development , B2B Account Management, Communication, Problem Solving, Partner Retention, Digital Marketing, Collaboration, Networking, User Acquisition, Social Media, Accountability, Time Management
- Promoted to focus on strategic and key media buy, brokerage and advertiser partnerships that generated more than $5mm of revenue.
- Managed more than $1mm of monthly revenue, 64% increase from previous years monthly revenue responsibility.
- Expanded strategic partner relationships such as increasing disney's cpa by 96% and growing symantec's distribution by 55%.
- Represented the company at industry conferences, events and partner meetings to solidify existing and new business relationships.
- Managed negotiation of contract terms for renewal, optimization and cross selling existing business with a 94% retention rate.
- Was responsible for pivot table and data analysis training for all 17 incoming business development, account development,.
- Assigned all new accounts onboarded by most senior business development director with 100% retention rate.
Business Development Account Manager
Headline : Over 10 Years Financial Services Experience producing year over year results in management of a team in business development. Emphasis is on supporting firm's acquisition and growth efforts by qualifying prospects and clients, directing them to the appropriate relationship model and providing superior client experience with conversion, follow-up and on-boarding when appropriate.
Skills : Operations Management, Business Development, Product & Market Development, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Strategic Planning, Revenue Growth, Client Development, Account Management, Customer Service
- Provided year over year growth in net revenue and sales, advised offerings, new to firm assets, active trader enrollments, and phone production. Surpassed yearly goals by 20-30%.
- Increased team motivation and employee engagement through coaching and motivational training. Surpassed quality assurance and client promoter scores through one on one coaching and development.
- Developed and provided training through in house and external training programs, including professional sales service, richardson, phone based sales training, and career forums/panels.
- Established procedures on recruiting and retention that assured timely hiring and reduced turnover and enabled consistent handling of performance issues which resulted in building successful teams.
- Consistently developed and maintained relationships with key partners in the organization to drive our purpose in success and goals through providing the best in class service, products and technology with employees and clients through passion and integrity.
- Proactively worked with clients to address their financial needs to help them achieve financial success. Engage prospects and clients in needs based dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and to position appropriate products and services.
- Engaged with to clients proactively through inbound and outbound calls to uncover needs and understanding of their financial situation in order to recommend appropriate services.
Account Development Manager (Sales)
Headline : Reliable Account Manager with 20+ years of experience building and retaining long, loyal business relationships. Independent worker with high energy and great communication skills.
Skills : Articulate, Consultative Sales, Contract Negotiation, Prospecting, Sales Cycle
- Sales account management and business development of supermarket chain grocery stores, convenience store chains and food wholesale companies.
- Grew territory by 127% from $1m to $3. 4m throughout toughest financial environment since the depression: building strong customer relationships with two top 20 accounts and five key accounts, creating unique strategies to meet individual customer goals, and following through to ensure success.
- Research about the customer to see what makes them successfull and deliver mutually beneficial commitment to help make my customers more successful.
- Penetrated 10 existing accounts and their top 100 members/customers, developing relationships to achieve targeted revenue that met profitability goals.
- Transformed passive lookers into active buyers based on proven reputation as visual merchandiser subject matter expert.
- Recruited to return and contribute to reorganized worldwide company based on previous successes as a family owned business.
- Served on two separate 2 year terms on vlc while simultaneously managing accounts.
Associate in Applied Business
Business Development/Account Manager
Headline : Solutions oriented Account Development Manager with over 10 years of experience in leading and teaming with sales dramatically increasing revenue within an existing customer base. Highly personable and self-motivated professional with the versatility to work among diverse groups and handle complex problems effectively.
Skills : Implementation, Saas, Sales, Training, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Contract Negotiation, Analysis, Team Leadership,
- Execute innovative win-win customer strategies by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Deliver functional solution demonstrations to clients highlighting products and services that focus on their key business initiatives and challenges.
- Understand and monitor customers key performance indicators for their relationship with vendormate and ensure to meet their expectations.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other departments to foster open, clear communications, manage project timelines, and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Study, analyze and understand market and business trends to anticipate how they affect key accounts; recommend new strategies to prepare for and/or react to changes.
- Plan and lead strategic account reviews; recommend and implement strategies to enhance vendormates relationship with customers based on their particular needs.
- Collaborated with product management to enhance vendormate procurement cycle management tools by gathering focus groups.
- Execute pricing strategies and initiatives to drive profitable growth.
Account Development Manager (HR)
Headline : Account Management professional with excellent written and oral communication skills. Trained and experienced in resolving client issues and promoting conflict resolutions. In addition, extensive experience in up selling existing clients, proposal and presentation building. +$2 million client base.
Skills : Account Development, CRM, Full-cycle Recruiting, Onboarding, Recruiting
- Account manager responsible for full-cycle recruiting of temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire placements. Secure and build solid client relationships through consistent contact and follow up.
- Exceeds weekly sales goals of targeted cold calling and emailing to qualify profitable leads and procure strategic accounts.
- Fields inbound orders from new clients with staffing needs and provides consultation on hourly wage range and search criteria.
- Developed/executed strategic business and marketing plans securing 3 national-level direct-hire accounts exceeding quarterly goal by 150%. Currently averages $60,000 net profit per quarter.
- Hand selected by senior management to negotiate billing rates and staffing agreements to increase profitability for the company.
- Generates business from existing clients via follow up and quality account management.
- Designed and implemented training and development program for the sales team resulting in a total gross profit increase of 80% for the bellevue branch in one quarter.
- Serves as the primary consultant for a broad range of hr practices, policies and procedures.
Account Development Manager
Headline : I am an accomplished Sales Professional with 10+ years of meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives. Ability to analyze business conditions and industry trends, identifying opportunities to expand growth and market share through consultative and transactional sales methods.
Skills : Business Development, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Team Management & Effectiveness, Process Implementation, Relationship Building, Account Management & Expansion, Key Sales Skills
- Developed strategies, contract negotiations and final deal transaction that led to the $380 million acquisition.
- Responsible for major accounts including buy.com, capcom, disney interactive, asus, meteor entertainment, red 5 studios and more.
- % of quota achievements in less than 10 months. Worked on red 5 deal for 1 month which lead to a $300,000 advertising spend over the course of 3 months, the largest the company has seen thus far.
- Re-implemented and customized salesforce.com to fit the organizations needs. Integrated salesforce api with our current billing, approval, and support system. Restructured the entire sales system optimized with the current onboarding process, resulting in faster title onboarding by 35%.
- Developed a new support system via desk.com. Introduced system to multiple departments (i. E. Tech, business, general, qa) in order to streamline support questions throughout the entire organization.
- Created the structure for the billing system. Currently being used to track and update all accounts within the entire business development team.
- Initiated and designed a business constraint analysis over the entire organization. Led to executive officers hiring 3 sales people, 2 integration engineers and 1 new deployment engineer.
Account Development Manager - Retail
Headline : Sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in business development, customer service, sales, and customer retention. Strong knowledge of Retail Hardware & Home Improvements category. Proven ability to partner with store managers to identify business opportunities and drive sales.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Design Certificate, Sales, customer relationship management, new customer acquisition, direct mail, and POS marketing
- Responsible for business development and customer retention in the mid atlantic region.Developed account planning strategies and product recommendations.
- Created point-of-sale promotions to increase customer loyalty and grow business. Developed new accounts by calling on independent hardware retailers, lumberyards, paint stores, home centers, and contractors. Developed database marketing and contact management systems to enhance customer relationships.
- Grew existing business within assigned territory including washington dc, philadelphia, virginia, and ny metro areas.
- Managed relationships with 60 active accounts, retailers, wholesalers, and distributors.Rolled out new products after major acquisition. Trained store managers.
- Delivered product assortment and retail merchandising to business owner. Installed and selected new retail merchandising displays at over 20 retail locations.
- Specialized in the sale of premium products lines and high performance coatings.
- Developed and presented trainings session to retail customers, professional contractors, business owners.
BA Business Administration
Headline : To obtain a sales, marketing or management position where I can leverage my strengths as a self-motivated leader with a proven track record of increasing bottom line sales, while continuing to build strong relationships and develop others.
Skills : Strong Customer Service And Business Development Excellent At Maintaining Client Relationships. Strong Work Ethic And Attention To Detail., Route Sales, Trade Shows, Marketing, Team Building
- Leveraged company success creating a custom database for two state-funded Weatherization programs by identifying and pursuing business at 24 other similar agencies. Resulting in over 30K of new business and monthly hosting revenue.
- Uncovered sales opportunity at large local school district needing multiple technology services but had never been contacted. Won approved vendor status with sales exceeding 10K per year and steadily increasing 25% year-after-year.
- Persistently pursued Northshore School district in Illinois with demonstrations, vendor meetings, and regular, relevant correspondence resulting in largest sale of Mobile Device Management software.
- Uncovered and successfully addressed the concerns of a client, building a relationship that resulted in significant business expansion - from 15K trending downward to 40K, turning them into a Top 10 Account.
- Spearheaded effort to categorize customers and schedule e-blasts using internal CRM and MailChimp.
- Developed e-blast schedule and segmented sales efforts to different categories at key times in their sales cycles. E-blasts and subsequent sales processes resulted in 19K worth of additional business.
- Closely involved with project management team to ensure positive customer experience. Provided inputs and solutions for implementing custom Sales App "Sales TrackR" MC Services' trademarked software application designed to compete with Salesforce CRM.
Account Development Manager
Headline : To obtain a position in one of the following categories: Business Development/Account Management/Sales for a respected organization where I will be challenged to use my skills and hard work to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Salesforce.
- Collaborate closely with senior sales manager, and director of online & events, to accelerate revenue growth by prospecting new business leads, connecting with key decision makers and identifying opportunities.
- Work with sales & events/marketing teams to build a complete understanding of the companys marketing capabilities, from online campaigns, thought leadership and lead generation offerings as well as sponsorship opportunities for events.
- Target new business and effectively communicate with high level decision makers and agencies, start-ups, and global companies whose work paves the way for green energy advancement.
- Follow up with incoming prospect leads, initiate the sales process and qualify leads for new business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating and participate in client meetings, calls and presentations.
- Identify key players in the market space and help connect sales team with net new accounts. Follow up with clients throughout sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Initiative, team player, account management, business development, sales, online & event sponsorship sales and sales support.