Account Support Representative Resume
Summary : Identify, quantify and pursue new business opportunities with the goal of securing clients for the organization for on-site discussions and/or web-based demonstrations.
Skills : Expert In Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, And Word.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Identify decision-makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Enforce NPI's customer base in the USA adhere to our Minimum Advertising Policy (MAP).
- Created a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) 1.0 program.
Sr. Account Support Representative Resume
Summary : Secure a professional position that will enable to use strong communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical skills utilizing both sales and sales support background improve customers experience which will grow and secure revenue, to achieve the company's goals.
Skills : Account Management, Account Management, Critical Thinking, Critical Thinking.
- Accurately and completely input ticket/case information into Windows based ticketing system.
- Received phone repair requests via telephone, fax, and email.
- Performed remote troubleshooting on various telephones hardware and software problems.
- Worked in a call center environment where main goal was to provide fast and excellent customer service.
- Ensured Service Level agreements were achieved.
- Managed all repair cases until fully resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
- Escalated and monitored the progress of service requests.
- Provided prompt and accurate status and feedback to customers and management.
- Received ongoing and continuous training on various types of telephone equipment systems and network technology.
Jr. Account Support Representative Resume
Headline : Account Services Representatives are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the client.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Auditing, Finance.
- Assigned accounts, sales representatives and internal departments to ensure requests, issues and concerns are being addressed and resolved.
- Responsible for assessing and resolving any issues that prevent their assigned accounts from meeting service levels targets or standards.
- Coordinate with sales representatives to create and implement action plans to address service issues related to assigned accounts.
- Responsible for making sure orders for assigned accounts ship on time and are shipped within their assigned accounting month which includes root causing and resolving any issues that are delaying orders.
- Analyze and maintain SAP reports daily and take appropriate actions to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Investigate initial request for returned items, negotiate with customers to keep items and corrects the situation as needed while adhering to the returns and cancellation policies.
- Work with internal departments and business partners to ensure vendor compliance requirements are being met.
Account Support Representative III Resume
Headline : Account Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients, the Account Support Representative plays a crucial role in customer service and client satisfaction. Assist with preparation of formal quote and/or proposal presentation to new clients.
Skills : Able To Read And Write SQL Statements.
- Provide excellent customer service to my customer and their vendors.
- Communicate with Global partners to ensure timely shipment benchmarks.
- Expert in using our VMS system and all its modules.
- Project manage customer IT issues by holding meetings with customer as well as internal resources to move projects forward to meet deadlines.
- Train Customer and vendors on VMS modules.
- Oversee customer's supply chain from PO negotiation through cargo arriving in Distribution Centers.
- Troubleshoot system's issues and funnel to appropriate resources.
- Perform complex searches and create adhoc reports through writing of SQL queries.
- Handle multiple accounts' day-to-day operations in International Shipping.
BS In Marketing
Account Support Representative II Resume
Summary : More than 20 years of experience in international and domestic logistics account management, customer service, trade/customs compliance, Customs Brokerage. Responds promptly to client needs while soliciting feedback to improve service.
Skills : Project Management, Product Development, Channel Delivery, Sharepoint Administration, Customer Experience.
- Supported specific importer customers by working with all their logistics service providers in ensuring the smooth flow of shipments from overseas factories/shippers to final US destinations.
- Worked closely with vendors in ensuring they meet import documentation and other specific requirements.
- Took the lead in maintaining SOPs and operational requirements.
- Ensuring optimum container utilization, loads are within weight limitations and similar logistics specifications).
- Analyzed and worked with customers, operations and IT team in resolving different edi and IT issues that affect logistics flow.
- Held periodic meetings with importers to examine and evaluate specific logistics requirements, issues as well as new business opportunities.
- Participated in both internal and external teams' discussions in sharing good business practices, knowledge and engage in discussions of solutions to business requirements.
- Coordinated activities and information with Customs broker, ocean/air carriers, truckers, and destination warehouses to ensure all set plans are promptly met.
Account Support Representative I Resume
Headline : Leadership and marketing professional with over ten years of experience marketing products. Create action plans to showcase events, and working with vendors. Experience has led to creating marketing presentations, building strong business relationships.
Skills : Process Improvement, Account Management, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Communication.
- Support Microsoft and AOL/Time Warner in the Global segment.
- Back-up support for the Daimler Chrysler account.
- Manage orders from receipt of Purchase Order to shipment of order to meet SLA agreements with customers.
- Provide customers daily reports of order/delivery activity.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive online sales and update Premier Pages for Global customers.
- Work with sales closely to help forecast daily revenue.
- Prepare weekly team stat report and order entry metrics for management.
- Implemented process improvements on accounts supported to improve customer satisfaction.
Account Support Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : Obtain a challenging position within an organization where ability to explore new technologies while using skills and previous experiences to enhance team and build strong business relationships within the company while exceeding daily task expectations.
Skills : Inventory management, Customer service , Sales, Forklift operator, Scheduling.
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and requests for new services.
- Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions.
- Interface daily with the sales team, internal ordering, billing, disconnect, and repair departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas including but not limited to on-time performance, quality and absenteeism.
- Earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution, and politeness.
- Completed all training to stay updated on telecommunication laws that directly impacted position.
- Learned to successfully navigate and utilize systems designed to provide essential information relative to daily tasks.
Account Support Representative/Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience in various job roles including: as an Account Support Representative and a Credit Processor in the Credit Bureau industry.
Skills : Business Process, Troubleshooting, Research, Credit.
- Prioritized data entry daily to ensure customers' needs were met.
- Ensured that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concerns.
- Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone.
- Maintained effective working relationships with customers, sales personnel and internal departments.
- Troubleshooting issues that customers or sales experience with software and accounts.
- Performed office duties such as data entry and word processing.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining a group issue log to identify trends and track progress.
Account Support Representative/Consultant Resume
Objective : Very organized, team oriented and able to work with minimal supervision. Able to learn new skills very quickly. Opportunity to train new and transitioning employees and really enjoy helping people succeed.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint.
- Review of claims, error correction, and QA results reporting.
- Maintain and verify Banking Details changes from partner companies and provide information to Commonwealth payment service.
- Requires knowledge of payment requirements for different countries/regions.
- Contact partners if the information is missing to request the needed details.
- Requires translation of invoices, and other documents to verify claim validity and communicate with partners.
- Maintain a 2-day service level agreement for completion of audit Communication with the client support team for partner support through the Salesforce platform.
- Working collaboratively with operations to resolve enrollment, billing and claim issues.
Account Support Representative Resume
Objective : Resourceful professional eager to bring strong administrative skills to a company in need of top-level support. Excellent organization skills with an ability to be self-managed, lead teams and committed to excellent customer service.
Skills : Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OS, IPro EScan, Copy+.
- Provide support by onboarding new accounts into the laboratory database and online Salesforce.
- Training new clinics, collectors, physicians and marketers on PHS policies, procedure and protocol.
- Coordinating clinics with lab results via online portal access according to samples received.
- Uploaded patient reports while maintaining patient confidentially.
- Maintain accurate database records, verifying physician NPI #'s, following up on multiple locations and multiple providers.
- Assist in releasing sample holds through a verification team.
- Answering email and phone calls with professional client care.
- Keeping Marketers and Lab representatives current and informed on volume and reporting.
Associate Of Science