Administrative Lead Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and responsible position, offering the opportunity to utilize skills, developed through education and employment experience. Works closely with executive administrative personnel on escort schedule and transportation requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Graphic Design.
- Providing support to Vice President of Oncology, Chief Operating Officer of Operations, and Sr.
- Interacted on a regular basis with Pfizer Senior Leadership, SVP's direct reports and colleagues from related functions.
- Made decisions on incoming requests, problem solved and ensured smooth coordination and timely exchange of information.
- Maintained Therapeutic Area Scientific Advisory Panel a/k/an ASAP.
- Processed and tracked contract execution and payments for TASAP members of One Hundred Thousand Dollars.
- Coordinated recurring and ad hoc meetings (approximately 1000 per year), in-house and off-site.
- Maintained client files, resolved client issues and communicated effectively in person and be a telephone.
Sr. Administrative Lead Resume
Summary : Over 20 Years experience in the manufacturing field. Able to work independently and effectively in varying environments, with challenging tasks and responsibilities. Approaching situations objectively and being decisive in chosing a course of action represents strong work values, well organizitation and strong problem solving skills.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Reach Truck Operator, Shipping And Receiving,.
- Delivers administrative Management support to Division and Operational Managers.
- Scheduled and maintained complex calendars.
- Arranged and coordinated travel plans.
- Reconciled invoices and expense reports.
- Assisted with the development of presentations and board meetings.
- Planned and coordinated PR initiatives, business development events and customer meetings.
- Prepared and maintained budgets.
- Managed operational details and prepared agendas.
- Maintained confidential records and files.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Administrative Lead Resume
Summary : To secure a position that will offer skills and abilities to engage in a environment which is beneficial to anyone that is serviced. Considerable analytical skills and knowledge of automated office processes and office management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Allscripts, Multi-Line Phone System, Copy Machine, Payroll.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments for Office Director, Chiefs, and Deputy Chiefs.
- Lead interactions with all levels of client staff to comprehend and document the capabilities and enabling tools required to meet business needs.
- Monitors e-mail and telephones of managers or office members.
- Maintains and updates all Visa's/ Dip passports.
- Drafts, proofreads, edits and gives a final review of all correspondences.
- Tracks the status of incoming and outgoing cable traffic.
- Produces other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
- Passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists.
Administrative Lead III Resume
Summary : knowledge attained can be fully utilized for the better of the company as well as its employees, investors, and customers. Develop and implement sales plan and manage all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support.
Skills : Word Processing, Excel, Microsoft, Windows Xp.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
- Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.
- Sorted and distributed incoming communication data, including faxes, letters, and emails.
- Monitored and maintained the organization's website.
- Interacted with organizational staff, executives, clients, vendors, and visitors on a daily basis.
- Organized the scheduling of meetings, conferences, and events; distributed minutes for them.
Bachelor's In Statistics
Administrative Lead II Resume
Summary : Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more senior managers or a large office.
Skills : Clerical, Customer Service, Logistics, Warehouse, Data Entry.
- Responsible for recruiting new talent, identifying training and development needs for all areas and completing performance evaluations.
- Provide executive level support to the regional assurance practice leader, including the coordination of monthly regional Assurance leadership meetings, minute taking and follow up on resulting action items.
- Manage partner goal process and ensure all assurance partners goal forms (initial, mid-year and final assessments) are received and signed off timely.
- Preparing expense reports and invoices for regional assurance leader and various office purchases (meals, travel etc) for submission to finance department.
- Assist internal quality control group as well as all other assurance partners/directors within the Schaumburg and Chicago locations with various projects and tasks ranging from data collection, generating and printing reports for review, updating client information within SalesForce.com.
- Manage offsite storage for tax, audit and consulting practices in the Schaumburg office.
- Organize and maintain updated assurance policies for the region, as well as a list of Quality Control personnel contact information and their specializations to be utilized internally by client engagement teams.
Administrative Lead I Resume
Headline : Growth-focused, detail-oriented, and dedicated professional with more than 10 years of extensive experience in office administration, business management, finance and accounting, and facility operations management. Recognized for unparalleled work ethic, as well as exemplary ability to manage multiple priorities and drive business growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ticket Systems, Excel, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Developed office efficiency by developing, planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement for startup company by communicating with home office in Germany.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures to comply with US standards as well as German company business plan.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains field staff documentation by providing necessary documents for hiring and terminating employees over multiple states.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing quarterly budget reports; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Assisted in relocation packages for international and national employees.
- Manage and maintain schedules/calendars/international travel.
- Assisted law firm with information to expedite visas and compliance issues.
Administrative Lead/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a long term position with a reputable and ambitious organization that utilizes extensive supervisory, IT and cash management skills. Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
Skills : Full Charge Bookkeeping & Office Administration, CRM.
- Responsible for all of the store's cash management including investigating variances, including utilizing security footage.
- Communicate any variance to the corporate sales audit team.
- Report on store's budgeting, staffing headcounts and training compliance to general manager and district staff.
- Ensures the store implements any new changes to company practices that come down from corporate.
- Responsible for performing employee training and ensuring all associates adhere to the company's transaction accountability policies, attendance policies, and performance guidelines.
- Documents and escalates associates who do not adhere to these policies.
- Builds and maintains employee files and medical files, files all cash management paperwork, performs OSHA reporting; ensures all documents remain confidential.
- Schedules employees according to the company's workload needs and employees' requested availability.
B.A. In Telecommunications
Administrative Lead/Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain and grow in a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, administrative background, and ability to work well with people. Lead is responsible for providing feedback on daily registration processes and staffing issues to the director.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Procurement, Customer Service, Quic, Excel, Filemaker Pro, Accounting.
- Conducted day-to-day secretarial and administrative operations for training staff and students.
- Handle subjects such as student enrollment, class schedules, and payments.
- Training records were electronically and physically stored for Hanford site quality documentation.
- Served as student support for all office visits and phone calls.
- Processed receipts and payments for contracts, accounts, and students.
- Arranged travel for staff and organize per diem payments.
- Setup weekly badging and training schedules for students and staff.
- Record and store records per DOE standards for quality assurance purposes.
- Handled proprietary medical records for staff and employees.
Administrative Lead/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To utilize Management, Clerical, and Warehouse experience in a challenging and rewarding position with a company that would allow growth and productivity. Complete administrative tasks and data tracking, secure facilities by opening and locking the doors to tenant units and communicates issues.
Skills : Customer Service, Practice Management.
- Direct report to the Regional VP Customer Service Orlando Service Center.
- Provide support to upper level management.
- Maintain calendars, monitor visitors and make travel arrangements for company personnel.
- Process employee expenses into Concur system.
- Supervise all administrative assistants.
- Human Resource contact at Orlando Service Center.
- Responsible for maintaining employee personnel and medical files.
- Assist in the process of payroll.
- Plan and manage new hire orientation.
Administrative Lead Resume
Headline : Responsible administrative support professional with extensive experience in logistics and administrative environments. Organized and detail-oriented with strengths in project management and inventory control. Report writing Problem resolution.
Skills : Administrative, Operational Excellence.
- Facilitated or co-facilitated various meetings, such as Mentors, TBS Office Hours supervision, Medi-Cal Compliance, All-Staff, etc.
- Provided consultation to coaches and case managers regarding client services, as well as support for various issues (teamwork, self-care, boundary struggles with clients, etc.).
- Implemented several programmatic changes to increase efficiency, productivity, and time spent with clients.
- Trained new hire coaches in all policies and procedures.
- Completed annual coachwork reviews and co-facilitate the review meetings.
- Facilitated Outreach presentations to community social service agencies as needed.
- Responsible for administrative activities, including maintaining records, document storage, welcoming guests, and storing patient data.