Adult Case Manager Resume
Objective : Adult Case managers provide support services to adult clients through ongoing assessment, monitoring, coordination of services, referrals, and treatment planning.
Skills : Supervisory, Training & Development.
- Responded to crisis situations from severely and persistently mentally ill clients.
- Provided linkage, referrals, and advocacy for mentally ill families.
- Provided re-assessing of needs and of clients by utilizing Level and CRG identifying tools.
- Developed on-going service plans by assessing the changing needs and revising plans accordingly to change.
- Worked together with Mobile Crisis Teams to determine cliental needs.
- Accompanied clients to Court and act as an advocate.
- Provided avenues for decomposing consumers through linkage with psychiatrist.
Jr. Adult Case Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a Adult Case Manager position assisting individuals with gaining access to needed community services and supports.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- Provided a wide range of rehabilitation counseling and case management services to adult patients who suffered from severe and persistent mental illnesses.
- Conducted psychological assessments of patients to determine mental stability through medication and psychosocial activity therapy groups.
- Generated a master treatment plan which is a permanent medical record of patient's progress through medication and other aspects of their treatment.
- Planned, coordinated, and facilitated treatment team meetings to determine patients' mental health status, progress toward goals, needs for further treatment, and reintegration into society.
- Initiated referrals for vocational treatment services and therapeutic work programs.
- Provided assistance with vocational and career counseling such as conducting comprehensive vocational assessments.
- Assisted clients with Vocational rehabilitation needs such as assisting with resume preparation, interviewing skills, training, and developing strategies to better cope with coworkers, supervisors, and conflict resolution skills.
Sr. Adult Case Manager Resume
Summary : Adult Case Manager meet with clients at the convenience and schedule of each client in order to best provide planning and evaluation for coordination of treatment services.
Skills : Training, Critical Thinking.
- Provided case management services at the client's location.
- Attempted to reduce psychiatric hospitalization by anticipating, preventing or intervening in the mental and/or physical alteration of clients.
- Provided coverage for other clients in the absence of their assigned case manager.
- Interviewed and evaluated clients, and monitors their behaviors while documenting accordingly.
- Developed service plans collaboratively with clients by establishing goals, specific outcomes and time frames for completion.
- Made appropriate referrals based upon clients' needs and choices.
- Assumed responsibilities for participation in the on-call rotational coverage.
Adult Case Manager I Resume
Objective : The Adult Case Manager assist our clients with Mental Health diagnoses that reside in the community by assisting in the development of community resources, coping skills and natural supports.
Skills : Training, Management.
- Conducted assessments and created a service plan with patients within the first 30 days after assigned to my caseload.
- Linked the clients to needed resources and services.
- Monitored supported services with a recovery-based approach to adult mental health consumers.
- Attended medication management sessions with his/her Psychologist to help with monitoring of care.
- Helped patients to search and locate affordable housing in their desired area.
- Researched medications to find assistance and the best price for purchase to maintain and improve their mental health.
- Managed a caseload of emotionally disturbed and some co-occurrence adult clients through home-based services.
Adult Case Manager II Resume
Headline : Adult Case Manager responsible for identifying unmet needs and to resolve barriers to needed services and will monitor the clients supports to ensure that they match their individuals' needs.
Skills : Medication management, House Manager.
- Provided case management services to individuals 18 years of age or older who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Conducted a comprehensive assessment of client's health and psychosocial needs, including health literacy status and deficits, and developed an individual service plan collaboratively with the client and family or caregiver.
- Planned with client, family or caregiver, the primary care physician provider other health care providers, the payer, and the community to maximize health care responses, quality, and cost effective outcomes.
- Provided assistance with co-occurring substance abuse disorder.
- Facilitated communication and coordination between members of the health care team, involving the client in the decision-making process in order to minimize fragmentation in the services.
- Educated the client, the family or caregiver, and members of the health care delivery team about treatment options, community resources, insurance benefits, psychosocial concerns, case management, so that timely and informed decisions could be made.
- Empowered the client to problem solve by exploring options of care, when available, and alternative plans, when necessary, to achieve desired outcomes.
Adult Case Manager III Resume
Summary : Adult Case Manager assess consumers' strengths and needs; developing individualised support plans; completing written service assessments; linking consumers with other community resources; monitoring sufficiency of services and goal attainment; collaboration with other professionals
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service.
- Managed a caseload of 50-70 clients having long term mental illness.
- Direct screening of new service requests within the clinic by means of the agency approved procedure which ensures that all individuals are adequately and appropriately served according to their individual needs and in accordance with existing Board policies and procedures.
- Participated in regular interdisciplinary staff meetings held at position location.
- Accepted newly assigned cases in which the diagnostic intake has been completed by a licensed provider, completing case management assessments on all clients entering caseload.
- Provided on-going supportive and/or case management functions in accordance with the problems, needs, and strategies identified within the service plan in order to help the clients to achieve the stated goals and objectives.
- Provided face to face reviews with the client and/or relevant staff on a regular basis, so that service plans can be modified as necessary to ensure goals and objectives are being achieved.
- Met regularly with the immediate supervisor as a means of enhancing professional growth.
Asst. Adult Case Manager Resume
Objective : A highly organized and effective team player seeking a challenging Adult Case Manager position will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive company.
Skills : Motivational Interviewing, Mental Health.
- Provided case management, needs assessment, legal advocacy, provided victim assistance to diverse adult clients of the emergency shelter, offering referral and advocacy as needed.
- Prepared service plan and competition of personalized safety plan.
- Networked with other service providers and justice officials to facilitate client services and community response.
- Documented case management activity and another client contact in client files and web-based database in a timely manner.
- Answered crisis line calls, assisted domestic violence victims with safety planning, provided community resource information, supported callers.
- Documented appropriate information in the client's files and communication log in a timely manner.
- Completed all appropriate forms maintained in resident files.
Associate Adult Case Manager Resume
Headline : Adult Case Manager works effectively with patients and families experiencing mental crises, acting as an advocate and guide as they navigate difficult and emotionally-draining situations.
Skills : Patient Care, Patient Education.
- Aimed at enriching and enhancing 20-30 individuals with major and minor mental disabilities.
- Helped the individuals maintain their treatment in direct and indirect ways.
- Provided patient education to the client and help navigate the insurance or Social Security aspect of situations for clients.
- Provided emotional and behavioral support for whatever situation came up in their life.
- Documented all elements of each visit, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-up care for the client, if they were ever in-patient at a hospital (mental).
- Partnered with a team of registered nurses and physicians to achieve the overall well-being of all patients.
- Transported patients to and from different appointments.
- Delivered in-home care to mentally disabled adults.
Lead Adult Case Manager Resume
Summary : Adult Case Manager a social worker skilled in assessments, intakes, referrals, crisis management and case management. Effective working with clients from a wide range of backgrounds. Passionate about providing meaningful support and services to all clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Counselling.
- Provide monitoring, assessment, and long term discharge planning, for the current service needs of clients.
- Advocated were needed for the clients to obtain services.
- Completed billing forms for Medicaid as a Medicaid provider.
- Complete Treatment Plans for medical services needed by clients.
- Helped clients reach personal goals in their own lives to help in living a better life for themselves and families.
- Used of the Med-Manager program to help clients obtain appointments and monitor billing and other information for MBH services and client needs.
- Assessed for appropriate referrals, linked to various available services and advocated on behalf of the client.
Adult Case Manager Resume
Summary : Adult Case Manager participates in treatment plan development and providing community support program services to clients and their families.
Skills : Direct Care, Supervising.
- Provided consumers with relevant resources based on needs, such as housing, food, and clothing.
- Assessed and assisted consumers with agreed upon, individual unified care plans, promoting self-sufficiency.
- Provided in-home visits twice a month, for a total caseload of approximately 50 consumers.
- Typed computerized online charts for each home visit.
- Attended weekly clinical supervision meetings.
- Monitored compliance with medications and appointments, often transporting consumers to appointments, when consumers have no other means of transportation.
- Assisted consumers in crisis situations, such as homicidal or suicidal ideations, or extreme psychosis.