Advanced Technical Support Resume
Summary : Advanced Technical Support aligned to the customer's priorities in order to maximize the business value of their Ricoh Investments related to the Applications they support.
Skills : Customer Support, Communication Skills.
- Handled inquiries from customers related to billing, rate plans, features and services, network, coverage, handsets & devices, accessories, repair & troubleshooting, credits & adjustments, etc.
- Resolved inquiries received via telephone, e-mail, e-care, correspondence, TTY, on-line chat.
- Interacted may result from direct calls from customers, transferred callers or the resolution of trouble tickets.
- Included those that require additional training in other areas within the broad duties of general customer care once competency has been demonstrated.
- Viewed as requiring "specialized" skills today may be mainstreamed tomorrow as we continue to drive tools and technology to enable first call resolution at the frontline.
- Improved tools, systems and integrated applications will enable the resolution of the majority of our customer interactions closer to the customer - Customer Support Specialist, first call.
- Answered customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and report problem areas.
Jr. Advanced Technical Support Resume
Objective : Advanced Technical Support is Responsible for the daily operational, support and administration of one or more Ricoh installed applications within a customer's location.
Skills : Communication Skills, Customer Support.
- Provided multi-level technical support to internal and external customers, assisting with a wide range of technical matters related to installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Assisted in the hiring, and training of the technical support staff.
- Worked with employees individually and in groups to discuss best practices for installation, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, and customer service.
- Created incentives that motivate employees to reach goals.
- Managed HR functions such as orientation, paperwork, scheduling, and input for performance reviews.
- Supported the enterprise accounting software as well as many other industry-standard applications the company utilizes.
- Maintained operating systems, hardware, software, and networks.
Sr. Advanced Technical Support Resume
Summary : Advanced Technical Support manages to report and achieving application effectiveness and contracted Service Level Agreements. Coordinates support activities according to customers.
Skills : Customer Support, Call Handling.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers, and consumers.
- Maintained composure and patience in the face of difficult customer situations.
- Support customers with online billing and account issues.
- Trained new employees and explained protocols clearly and efficiently.
- Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints and answer inquiries.
Advanced Technical Support I Resume
Objective : Eight years of experience providing customer support in busy call center environments for public utility and insurance industry employers. An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty. Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills -- listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
Skills : Call Center Experience, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain the detail of complaints.
- Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determined charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments or arrange for billing.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Reviewed insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Advanced Technical Support II Resume
Headline : Thrive in Sales and Customer Service or Technical Support Driven Careers. Looking to get back into Training or Supervision.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Sales.
- Attracted potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about products and services; made requested changes to the customer's account.
- Created customer accounts, recorded account information and selling the product.
- Maintained customer records by updating account information.
- Resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Determined the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintained financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommended potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Advanced Technical Support III Resume
Summary : Advanced Technical Support looks after the user in planning and issue resolution. Creates and maintains updated processes and operating procedures documentation.
Skills : Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Supported administrative level, and various other headings denoting advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods.
- Solved basic technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
- Reviewed the work order to see what has already been accomplished by the Tier I technician and how long the technician has been working with a particular customer.
- Met both the customer and business needs as it allows the technician to prioritize the troubleshooting process and properly manage his or her time.
- Collected information such as program name that is failed or application name or any database related details (table name, view name, package name, etc.).
- Determined a solution, they are responsible for raising this issue to the Tier III technical support group.
- Ensured the intricacies of a challenging issue are solved by providing experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
Assist. Advanced Technical Support Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of experience in customer service call centers both inbound and outbound. Escalated any unresolved issues and assures resolution and follows up for completion.
Skills : MS Office, Problem Solving.
- Recruited to provide top-notch service to customers in all 50 states and some international.
- Troubleshot cellular phone issues, answered questions, responded to concerns and alleviated delicate situations with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Processed orders and taking payments for orders and sales.
- Received Customer Service Award for an outstanding track record of positive customer feedback.
- Identified customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer satisfaction ratings.
Associate Advanced Technical Support Resume
Headline : Adept at utilizing computer productivity software and maintains high levels of customer service and being adaptable to a given situation., specializing in technical support, inbound phone sales and exceeding customer expectations.
Skills : Customer Support, Sales.
- Monitored all incoming trouble tickets, service requests and company communications for any service-related issues.
- Ensured prompt reaction to all network/global issues while the final resolution is achieved in an expedient manner.
- Provided internal communications for trouble notifications, updates, and resolutions, as well as any necessary vendor contact for the completion of service requests.
- Included both email and telephone-based communications.
- Ensured all Operations TTs are worked according to the existing SLA, including escalations to Vendor Fix Agencies.
- Ensured maintenance event tracking and proper notification occur on a daily basis.
- Performed maintenance events that have been documented using MOP's (Method of Procedures) Be available for mentoring/training of new employees and assist in designing an ongoing curriculum for knowledge improvements across the team.
Lead Advanced Technical Support Resume
Summary : The Advanced Technical Support processed customer orders, provided product knowledge, handled customer needs in order to achieve satisfaction and provided support to the Account Managers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service.
- Operated computerized systems to record data, make corrections or complete required to follow up.
- Upgraded, downgraded, transferred and reconnected service.
- Answered basic billing questions and processed payments.
- Responded to customer inquiries of a technical or complex nature which are predominantly routine, but required deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Provided quality technical support to customers and to installation and service personnel who are having problems using the company's products.
- Required advanced technical knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Assessed needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
Advanced Technical Support Resume
Summary : Advanced Technical Support works directly with customers the solicitation of orders, new program presentations, program pricing management and menu analysis.
Skills : Customer Service, Hardware & Software.
- Provided Technical Troubleshooting of Customer Premise Equipment including personal computers, Cable Modems, and Routers to understand the root cause of the problem.
- Identified Customer LAN issues, PC Workstation Configuration and Troubleshooting email client delivery, configuration and troubleshooting problems (Outlook and Outlook Express).
- Troubleshoot Connectivity issues, Network issues, DHCP, DNS and RF Issues including Modem Router gateway configuration.
- Created and Uploaded Static IP addresses to TFTP Server.
- Downloaded and configured Static IP addresses to SMC Gateway.
- Assisted Business customers with TCP/IP Configuration.
- Assisted field technicians with Comcast Digital Voice and Internet installation, IP routing and general phone and internet connectivity issues during installation.