Staffing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience working in the medical field with Mental Health patients through various age groups. Coordinator in staffing, billing, and educating fellow staff to assure compliance with agencies.
Skills : Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Management.
- Addressed employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Analyzed employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Conducted exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Conducted reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Conferred with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Contacted job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Developed or implemented recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
Sr. Staffing Supervisor Resume
Headline : Staffing Supervisor is effectively planning work in order to meet established timelines and effective supervision of associates to achieve critical operational goals in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and housekeeping.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Organizational, And Leadership .
- Interviewed, evaluated, counseled, marketed, and hired employees.
- Performed orientation on policies and procedures.
- Checked references and created ads for a local newspaper.
- Recruited clients at a local business expo.
- Acquainted and trained individuals with mental and physical disabilities to positive work habits and skills.
- Determined individuals with mental and physical disabilities vocational interests, abilities, and readiness.
- Interacted with the client's employer and helped clients develop and improve work-related behaviors.
Jr. Staffing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of Human Resources experience specializing in Employee Relations, HR Process, HR Project Management, Employee Development, Performance Management and Staffing.
Skills : Scheduling, Data Entry, Physican Orders, Billing, Insurance Eligibility, Copay Collect,process Payments, Post Balances, Follow OSHA/HIPPA Guidelines.
- Performed new client intake interview for Home Healthcare services.
- Oversaw office expendable inventory.
- Operated computer to edit or maintain files and records.
- Assembled a list of items for procurement.
- Contacted customers for material availability and follow up on expedited orders.
- Maintained files on all customers pertaining to scheduling services and sensitive client information.
- Determined applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
Staffing Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Positive enthusiastic individual seeking full time employment. Excellent communication skills and work well with others. Positive attitude, always willing to lend a helping hand to others.
Skills : Phlebotomy, CLIA Waived Testing, Electronic Medical Records, Supervisor Experience.
- Spoke with managers taking orders for their staffing needs.
- Conducted weekly performance checks with clients to ensure that the employee is meeting their needs.
- Serviced calls direct to client's establishments.
- Represented the company at various job fairs.
- Ensured each department is covered in order to meet production goals.
- Organized daily schedule for 100 employees.
- Attracted applicants by placing job advertisements, contacted recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
Staffing Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Recruiting, payroll and administrative professional with 15 years of comprehensive and progressive experience. Proven experience building effective relationships and driving business results across diverse groups through effective program implementation, talent management, employee and client relations, and team building.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Real Estate/Property Management.
- Provided quality temporary staff for all healthcare industry positions including local nurses, travel nurses, allied health, locum tenens, and home care professionals.
- Served as the internal human resources representative and handled all employee and labor relations.
- Organized, directed, controlled, and coordinated the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of the organization.
- Conducted exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Administered compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and a safety program.
- Implemented a recruiting strategy and pre-employment screening which effectively reduced turnover.
- Managed staffing function by identifying openings, job advertisements, conducting interviews, processing background checks (including licensure verification), and offering positions while interfacing with clients.
Staffing Supervisor I Resume
Headline : To obtain a Staffing Supervisor position that will allow to utilize education and past work experience.
Skills : Analytical equipment operation such as GC, HPLC and IR analysis, Wet Chemistry. .
- Conducted interviews with applicants, asking questions relating to career, experience, and education, as well as general questions regarding work ethics, and standards.
- Placed phone calls to applicants' references and previous work to determine capability and qualifications.
- Kept up to date information in StaffSuite on employees' hours and other personal information.
- Met with companies wishing to use staffing services to determine the number of hires, salary, positions, and job descriptions.
- Performed safety inspections in the manufacturing industries.
- Remained in contact with our clients making sure their needs are being met with the contingent labor force.
- Performed E-Verification while meeting federal guidelines for I-9 auditing and archiving, EMERGE and INTEL certified.
- Performed in house drug screening.
Asst. Staffing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Attain a successful Human Resource position with your company. Improves efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work by identifying process improvements and using best judgment to determine next steps for influencing change and partnering with leadership to resolve.
Skills : Oral & Written Communication, Leadership Problem-solver.
- Supervises, hires, reviews, trains, evaluates assigned personnel.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends programs and methods to recruit Substitute Teachers, including demographic analysis in order to capture Market share.
- Develops and administers agent referral program, recommends referral bonuses and selects target jobs for referral.
- Develops and implements promotional opportunities and incentives for recruiters to surpass established goals.
- Develops and implements multiple active and passive recruiting systems for recruiting new agents.
- Develops and implements tracking systems to monitor the recruiting systems.
- Conducts applicant interviews and candidate career seminars, maintains continuing liaison with centers of influence.
- Conducts cost analyses of recruiting systems and recommend changes as necessary.
- Implements recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures.
Staffing Supervisor I Resume
Objective : An experienced customer focused professional with broad experience in customer service, sales support, receptionist and medical assistant support.
Skills : Recruiting, Administrative .
- Develops and carries out recruiting strategies and processes.
- Coordinates application process for qualified individuals including interviewing and evaluating the candidate's education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality and qualifications to work at various client companies.
- Based on the information obtained during the interview process extend job offers to qualified candidates.
- Orients and manages field employee work force including dispatching, supervising, counseling, disciplining and terminating field employees.
- Documents thoroughly all transactions, including, but not limited to job orders and interactions with field employees and clients.
- Fills job orders effectively and timely, and follows up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
- Approves modifications to assigned field employees' pay rates.
- Acts as the primary liaison with the clients.
- Works with clients to evaluate skills required for each job assignment with client.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Staffing Supervisor Resume
Summary : To utilize education and experience in technology, administrative procedures, and business, and gain a secure position that offers room for growth.
Skills : IT Liason, Excel, Word, ATS, Human Resources, Meeting Deadlines.
- Responsible for receiving and processing open job orders.
- Posted and advertised for open positions via job boards and newspapers.
- Conducted job fairs with trade schools and independently.
- Conducted internet search to locate applicant resumes.
- Screened applicants to gain information on work experience.
- Administered skills tests and personality assessments to applicants.
- Conducted reference checks; employment and criminal background.
- Conducted drug screenings.
Staffing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience, including as a Staffing Supervisor, as an On-Site Staffing Manager, as a Financial Associate in industries including Business Services, Depository Institutions and Security and Commodity Brokers, Dealers, Exchanges, and Services, as a Data Entry Clerk, and as an Administrative Assistant.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Human Resources, Administration, Microsoft, Management, Hiring, Supervisor.
- Sourced, screened, and interviewed candidates through various recruitment channels.
- Assessed candidate's viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Ensured compliance to all on boarding processes including selection, new hire paperwork, background and drug tests, orientation and management assimilation.
- Initiated proactive sales calls to increase new business.
- Researched account information requested by clients, auditors and other internal departments.
- Collected data on numerous accounts and perform analysis of various operations.
- Reconciled petty cash transactions.
- Focused on implementing actions, resolving problems, retaining clients and capturing new business.
- Updated the monthly aging report and calling clients that were 60 days out to bring their account current.