Insurance Agent Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Insurance Agent who thrives in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environments. Extensive operations management and customer service experience. Assertive, enthusiastic, and highly driven. Vast banking & lending services experience. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills. Multi-unit operations management. Proficient in all MS Office programs. Extensive training & development skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pallet Jack, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Skip Tracing, Collections, Office Administration
- Developing a base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaching potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation, making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings, speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determining the clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments, determining the extent of present coverage and investments, ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Providing continuing service by providing direct deposit forms, processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Providing death benefits by delivering policy proceeds, reassessing client needs.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
High School Diploma
Customer Service Agent Resume
Objective : Focused and dedicated Customer Service Agent motivated to provide superior customer service and drive sales through phone calls, and referrals. Sales professional is prepared to meet all deadlines, and excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment. To help fulfill and maintain company success. To gain and achieve as much knowledge and success within the company. Share my strong customer Service skills and motivate my other team members.
Skills : Customer Service, Fluent Spanish, Computer, Kronos, Inventory, MS Office Suite Certified, Multi-line Phones
- Providing customers and end users with the product and/or technical support by performing the duties.
- Determining appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps.
- Informing customer of those appropriate next steps and working with the customer to achieve issue resolution.
- Communicating with the team manager, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
- Seeking guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Facilitating information flow between customer service, account management operations, quality assurance, training, and payroll departments to guarantee call center objectives were met.
- Working with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
Bachelor Of Science
Insurance Agent Resume
Headline : Demonstrated Insurance Agent with exceptional knowledge of financial principles, business practices, and government regulations. Strong customer service and finance background combined with a fluency in leadership goal-setting and measuring. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, problem-solving, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple Microsoft Office and business software packages.
Skills : Management, Team Building, Sales, Financial Management, Banking, Great With People, Dependable, Good With Smartphones And Other Electronics
- Greeted customers, answered phones, quoted coverage for selected lines of business, completed applications and submitted business.
- Recognized life events, understood member's needs and provided advice in order to deliver appropriate solutions to the member.
- Quoted and sold commercial and personal insurance policies for home, auto, business, rental, etc.
- Maintained customer base completed standard office tasks (phone answering, mailing, data processing, customer service, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Managed customer accounts, accept payments, cancel/open accounts, and enter all necessary documents.
- Coordinated incoming/outgoing calls, maintained roadside assistance accounts, and sold additional services to customers.
- Assisted with the advancement of new higher by providing guidance and leadership when management attended meetings.
- Assisted in the claims process, gathered information, submitted claims, and followed up to ensure customer satisfaction.
B.A. in Business Administration
Junior Agent Resume
Objective : Junior Agent to secure a position that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the company to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise and employee satisfaction services within a positive team environment. A driven professional dedicated to maintaining customer loyalty and achieving organizational objectives.
Skills : Friendly And Helpful, Responsible And Punctual, Customer-oriented, Fast And Efficient Service Worker, Microsoft Office, 90WPM, Fast Learner
- Analyzed data to identify trends, opportunities, and potential knowledge gaps.
- Reviewed policy for accuracy and deliver to the customer while following all policies and procedures for customer privacy and information safekeeping.
- Performed basic computer skills including MS Office suite, ensured the customers have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business utilize specific software tools and problem-solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve their processing needs.
- Maintained pleasant working relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Performed needs assessments with potential clients and suggested coverage options specific to individual customers.
- Handled the customers' payments and ensured that they are well covered and pay the rate they deserve.
- Helped people understand different coverages in their auto and home insurance.
- Answered any questions, comments or concerns of current clients regarding policy details.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor Resume
Summary : Dynamic, motivated, result-oriented Front Desk Agent with a diversified background and over nine years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. A self-starter recognized for meticulous approach to work. To obtain employment in a position that will allow me to utilize my skills and experience as a highly self motivated, team player, loyal, dependable and willing to learn.
Skills : Fluent Spanish, Computer, Kronos, Inventory, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Typing, Typing, Secretarial, Secretarial
- Handling up to 200 inbound customer service calls per day from business and customers.
- Acquiring customer and issue-related information to input into the call tracking database.
- Reviewing all appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve the customer's issue.
- Working as a consultative partner to customers building rapport and providing directions.
- Providing optimal customer experience by effectively resolving customer issue in a timely manner.
- Professionally and effectively defusing difficult situations over the phone.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge of the property, sister properties, and competitors.
- Planning, attending and speaking at weekly sales meetings and team conference calls.
- Reaching company standards and goals are well organized in a fast pace environment.
- Following call flow and company procedures down to every detail while reaching company goals for time-based metrics.
High School Diploma
Real Estate Agent Resume
Summary : Successful Real Estate professional with over 22 years of experience in a variety of sales fields. Skilled in evaluating customer needs and filling them while bringing a high degree of customer satisfaction. Effective when working with individuals or in group settings while maintaining a 100% customer follow up. In a commercial capacity, Sandy has worked with developers in bringing projects to the market focusing on trends pricing and creating a product on the cutting edge of the market. Ability to develop and implement a business plan that exceeds objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations, Salesforce, Account Management, Sales, Market Research, Leadership, Social Media, Data Entry, Data Analysis, E-commerce, Customer Service
- Listing and serving as a buyers agent for residential sales in the metro area and surrounding counties.
- Evaluating and developing a marketing plan for properties coming to the market which lead to 100% customer satisfaction rate.
- Negotiating and successfully closing contracts with substantial savings to customers.
- Earned a track record for focusing on customer needs that resulted in a high percentage of customer referrals.
- Established a reputation for being fair and goal driven customer advocate.
- Recognized for expertise by consistently securing projects with developers on projects of 10 units or more.
- Promoting sales of properties, negotiating contracts for clients, acting as liaison with home inspectors and appraisers, presenting purchase offers to sellers, and overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions are taken.
Bachelors of Science
Revenue Agent Resume
Summary : Revenue Agent with a proven record of high performance derived from effective communication skills, attention to detail, creative problem solving, ability to meet tight deadlines and high quality of work. Seeking a position with an innovative company, offering challenging responsibilities and advancement opportunities that will utilize my demonstrated leadership, closing, and communicative talents to meet or exceed profit-oriented goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Citrix, Speed Pay, SAP, Record Maintenance, RBS World, Switchboard, Light Accounting, Problem Solving, Data-Entry, Customer Service, Faxing, Filing, Scanning
- Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining the reasons for non-payment.
- Maintaining a portfolio of 355 accounts with a net worth of 14 million dollars.
- Recommending that accounts be shifted to a collection agency, maintaining and updating records financial transactions manually or on the computer.
- Posting payments and refunds received to appropriate account or cost center.
- Processing payment via check or credit card towards accounts to clean up accounts and released orders on hold.
- Setting-up payment plans for customers to maintain and help get account current.
- Maintaining and updating files for payment documents, invoices, purchase orders, requisitions, accounts payable and receivable, and correspondence.
- Gathering and collating records as requested to compile information.
- Processed service requests, answered billing questions, and provided professional advice as it relates to clients' insurance and financial matters.
- Contact prospective clients and explain features and merits of policies offered.
- Answer a multi-line phone system, also use telephone communication techniques.
- Pursued continuing education and training programs to continue professional development.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Agent Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Senior Insurance Agent with excellent communication skills to easily establish rapport and build relationships with diverse personalities. Effective leadership ability, articulate, persuasive, able to see the big picture and perform effectively to achieve optimum results. Proven record for quick thinking, productive decision-making, setting high standards, and quickly learning new information. Consistently projects a positive and professional demeanor.
Skills : Exceptional Time Management,Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Management, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Schedule Appointments
- Developing leads, scheduling appointments, identifying customer needs, and marketing appropriate products and services.
- Establishing customer relationships and following up with customers, as needed.
- Providing prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Working with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Using a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintaining a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Meeting and exceeding sale's goals through new product sales, cross-selling and retention of current customers.
- Implementing marketing programs and initiatives which further the brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.)
- Building and maintaining relationships with community organizations and local business.
Masters of Science
Consultation Agent Resume
Headline : Successful Consultation Agent Agent with a standout performance in customer service, office administration, banking, and formal education in business and finance. Earned a career reputation for exceptional proficiency. Accurate and organized with strong problem-solving skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond the job description. Fast learner with proven adaptability to new technologies. Now seeking to contribute my experience, skills, and expertise to a great company.
Skills : Creative Problem Solver, Multi-line Phone Talent, MS Windows Proficient, Cash Flow Management, Exceptional Communication, Strong Client Relations
- Providing quality quotations, pricing, and required information to new prospects and completing the sales process for each customer per company policy and procedure.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and policy features available for sale.
- Completing and maintaining training for all products offered by Acceptance (i.e. auto, roadside, hospital indemnity, motorcycle, commercial and home/renters, etc.) and other insurance companies for which they are appointed,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business partners around the community and performing outside marketing activities to drive new customers.
- Preparing quotations on customer change requests to their current policies.
- Receiving and responding to all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Requesting any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical market feedback to leadership regarding local competition and service needs.
High School Diploma
Objective : Results-oriented Insurance Agent professional offering 4 plus years of outside business-to-business sales experience. Strong track record with emphasis on establishing a new business. An enthusiastic team player that interacts well with personalities at various organizational levels. Looking for a challenging and rewarding position that will both expand my knowledge and experience working with a team in a new environment, with the opportunity to excel in the finance industry.
Skills : Self-motivated, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Courteous, And Helpful, Communication, Quick Learner, Training Development, Aptitude, Strategic Sales Knowledge
- Developed leads scheduled appointments, identified customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Established client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provided prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Serviced can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Used a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintained a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Sold insurance products to direct inbound callers by gathering data from customers to generate quotes and ultimately bind the business.
- Educated customers regarding coverage and cost so that the customer can select the most appropriate coverage.
- Qualified customers as buyers of other products/services and referred to cross-sell opportunities as required.
- Educated customers on the benefits of self-service, paperless, and automated payments.