Assistant Call Center Manager Resume
Summary : To acquire a position in which can utilize skills and also experience to achieve new heights in career. Talented manager carrying energy and experience to a position that may require tight deadlines and tough decisions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, KPI Reporting Analysis, Client Facing Expertise, Action Plan Development, Skill Gap Analysis/Closure, Avaya Reporting, Schedule Management.
- Started as an Assistant Call Center Manager in a start-up Center.
- Responsible for the start-up and successful management of the companies' larges call center.
- Development and management of all quality processes and procedures utilized across 24 Call Centers.
- Hired a Quality Manager to succeed.
- Development of sales skills training programs, customer service training programs, and management development programs.
- Constantly out-performed other Regions with the highest levels of performance and quality with the lowest operating costs per hour.
- Handles complaints, and resolves issues with accuracy and with eye for detail in the best interest of both customer and company.
Bachelor In Leadership
Sr. Assistant Call Center Manager Resume
Objective : Develops plans to ensure that employees are meeting customer needs and contractual obligations, service agreements and completion of other service work. Communicates effectively with customers regarding scheduling, progress and follow-up.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Management, Account Management, Data Entry.
- Managed 10 supervisors and met with them weekly for accountability.
- Partnered with other managers to provide quarterly training sessions for supervisors to improve time management, stress management, develop the team, resolve customer concerns, and introduce tools to improve efficiency.
- Created a supervisor tool kit to improve the learning curve of new supervisors.
- Led monthly business meetings with all supervisors and members of leadership.
- Collected and analyzed data to evaluate team performance.
- Used Excel to group data and communicate results with the Director.
- Developed and implemented action plans for meeting performance goals.
Bachelor Of Business
Lead Assistant Call Center Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in Education that will benefit from creativity, innovation, dynamic instruction and contributions that ultimately lead to positive impact on student attrition, graduation, and job placement.
Skills : Client Relations Management.
- Maintained operational effectiveness.
- Coached front-line staff to ensure performance metrics were met.
- Developed team members to optimal results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensured internal and external customer satisfaction levels were continuously met and exceeded through effective floor leadership.
- Coached, reinforced and managed operational standards, policies and procedures.
- Identified gaps and recommend effective solutions to ensure cost-efficiency.
- Worked with Managers and Admissions Director to ensure the effective execution of business strategies.
- Liaised with colleagues and other departments to support open communication and exchange of information.
Assistant Call Center Manager III Resume
Summary : Obtain a position using current skills and abilities with opportunity for growth within your establishment. knowledge of general office practices and procedures required. Able to work well as a team within the office.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sales/Quota, Management, Problem Resolution, Retention, Patient Scheduling, Customer Service , Leadership Development.
- Assist with daily operations to manage the team productivity and performance; relating to members in an ethical manner.
- Ability to accurately prepare documents, production sheets and other reports as required.
- Strategically perform one: one's with individual representatives motivating their skills.
- Assist representatives with various system errors, real-time process issues.
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure the individual representative's performance expectations are met.
- Assist with escalated situations diffusing customers and providing resolutions.
- Coordination between offices, corporate headquarters, and individual patients.
- Scheduling of appointments for 19 different hearing aid center locations.
- Provide care for both current patients as well as potential patients.
Associates Of Arts
Assistant Call Center Manager II Resume
Headline : Seasoned manager with workforce optimization, human resources and supervisory experience. Background in all areas of HR duties with focus on employee workforce management, operation expense control and employee relations. Specialize in policy and procedure creation and implementation with a broad knowledge of governing employee regulations.
Skills : Aspect Training, Call Center Manager.
- Assist HR in tracking all employee PTO (Paid Time Off) hours.
- Assist HR in tracking and calculating FMLA hours used by individual employees and make sure they turn in proper paperwork.
- Work with HR in getting open positions posted through Applicant One.
- Review all applications, set up interviews, interview and complete background checks and all paperwork for new hires.
- Train all new hires on corporate policies and compliance.
- Oversee, coach and manage four supervisors for the 50+ seat call center spread over two locations.
- Finalized payroll and made sure hours submitted were accurate.
- Analyze inbound/outbound call reports to maximize staffing and service levels.
- Produce weekly quality reports for supervisors to coach and train representatives.
Certificate In Education
Assistant Call Center Manager I Resume
Objective : To obtain a meaningful position within a company that offers opportunity for growth as a valued team member. Offer strong work ethics; Team player with a wide knowledge base in many areas such as production, assembly quality control, and team leadership.
Skills : Management, Administrative Assistant, Computer, Outstanding.
- Assist the contact center manager with day-to-day contact center operations, business planning which will ensure the staff's operational efficiency and delivering a superior client experience.
- Assist with the development and implementation of various operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
- Assist the contact center manager with the compliance and reporting for all call center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
- Tasked with analyzing labor costs and the impact on the budget across Training, Human Resources, Production, and Facilities.
- Determined the hiring needs for Production and submitted requests to Human Resources to fill.
- Conducts management performance evaluations with unit supervisors, quality supervisors, and workforce management.
- Organize employee focus groups for feedback for future employee development programs.
- Responsible for the management follow-through of the TOPS coaching program.
- Responsible for the management and adherence of the daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting processes.
- Participate as a value-adding member of the Teleperformance Advanced Services Division management team.
Assistant Call Center Manager I Resume
Headline : Results driven, customer focused career in the call center environment which includes years spent in the banking and IT industry. Cutting edge, innovative thinking while driving sales and customer satisfaction. Staff management of 10- 15 with production environment.
Skills : Proficient with Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Successfully manage day-to-day call center operations of an inbound call center.
- Implement and execute plans to drive improvement of day-to-day processes.
- Works closely with the Call Center Manager and manages a Supervisory team of 9-15 (non-peak vs.
- Assumes accountability for the delivery of value-adding operations management services in support of approximately 300-500 call center agents.
- Recognized for outstanding leadership ability.
- People are the most valuable asset that any company has.
- Displayed leadership ability in a changing operational environment.
Master Of Business
Assistant Call Center Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Responsible for Assisting the MRR Outreach manager with day-to-day outreach operations and business planning for up to 50 outreach team members which will ensure the staff’s operational efficiency and deliver a superior client experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Shipping, Production.
- Provide support to call center staff Pre-qualify service calls via telephone Create, maintain and update various spreadsheets Time Management.
- Oversaw daily activities of Call Center Scheduling of Employees and Daily Activity as well as Call Center Operations Coordinators to maximize.
- Interfaced with Central Operations management to ensure smooth coordination of scheduling and maximization of schedule adherence.
- Coordinated payroll with various staffing agencies as well as for permanent employees to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating all reporting activities to continuously track and complete goals.
- Managed selection, training, motivation, counseling and evaluations of all agents in an effort to ensure consistent, improved and repeatable performance.
- Set goals and disciplined hourly employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Oversaw all shipments and ensured accurate, timely and efficient delivery of products and services sold.
Master Of Business
Assistant Call Center Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Assistant Call Center manager carrying energy and experience to a position that may require tight deadlines and tough decisions. Bringing enthusiasm, working as a team player with a strong work ethic, an effective leader seeking a new position within a stable and exciting corporation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Phone, Customer Service, Receptionist, Data Entry.
- Create schedules & manage employee's hours.
- Kept detailed spreadsheets of employee's commissions.
- Interview new candidates and train all new employees hired.
- Write up employees for any infraction and present it to them to sign off on.
- Trained in financing to help customers get approved for loans for new equipment.
- Kept detailed spreadsheets of online submissions that customers send in.
- Resolve any questions that employees have on a day to day basis.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers regarding service.
- Maintain open communication with emails on a daily basis.
Assistant Call Center Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a meaningful position within a company that offers opportunity for growth as a valued team member. Offer strong work ethics; wide knowledge base in many areas such as production, assembly quality control, and team leadership.
Skills : Call Center Management, Team Leader Skill Set, Door To Door Sales And Cold Calls.
- Answered incoming customer inquiries as well as placed outbound calls requesting payment.
- Captured and analyzed financial data related to company interest and prepared detailed reports using statistical process controls.
- Provided outstanding customer service to customers over the phone and in person, regardless of account status.
- Exercised responsibility for all facets of training program administration to include advising and assisting managers in the development of company-wide training.
- Identified training needs, acquired courses and assisted in fiscal year planning; disseminated course information to employees.
- Followed proper policy and procedure regarding the collection of delinquent and charged-off accounts.
- Evaluated and ensured agents provided superior customer service to customers, clients, and affiliates.