Assistant To CEO Resume
Headline : Pursuing a position in project management, foundation development or event coordination in an association setting, where serving, informing and enlightening individuals is a priority. Passion to be involved in a career where communication, commitment, and service to my clients are the focus and goal.
Skills : Premiere, Photoshop.
- Assistanted to CEO Coordinate all travel for CEO schedule and Maintain appointments for CEO, Keep CEO on schedule, Screen all calls for the CEO, Coordinate CEOs calendar.
- Organized filing system for administrative functions.
- Coordinate use of Conference Room Downstairs for regular and special meeting requirements and requests, Create SPEW meeting agenda, take minutes at meeting, type recap of meeting, and email to all Sage employees.
- Reported, proposals, Fax or send emails of CEO, Maintain the Resource Center (Library) inventory and update directory as needed, Work with other departments, as needed, Keep CEO on track with Toastmasters.
- Kept eyes open for interesting topics/subjects for the Sage Page Newsletter.
- Sendt emails to the Sage clients that use us as their RA with a Telephone Business Presence Agreement Download database into Excel spreadsheet.
- Prepared and send email blast through Constant Contact Record monthly teleseminars Sign up teleseminar enrollees.
Sr. Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Reconciliation of monthly credit card statements for four different credit cards.
End of month/year processes in QuickBooks. Created financial projections in conjunction with business and strategic planning.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, 150 S.P.M 10 Key, 80 W.P.M.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all employee files and benefit packages.
- Responsible for bi-monthly payroll for all employees in all companies.
- Reconciliated of company credit card charges weekly.
- Maintenanced of the books for three different companies.
- Maintenanced of the books for many different investment properties, worldwide.
- Reconciliated of monthly bank statements for seven different accounts.
- Confirmed specials and request pictures and bio from guest speakers.
Jr. Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Making and answering calls on behalf of the Executive. Manage independent projects, and may undertake editorial, research and/or administrative projects and conduct data analysis.
Skills : Great phone , Great people , Computer Efficient, Organization , Hard working, Quick Learner, Microsoft Office.
- Managed and maintained comprehensive filing/retrieval systems using Google Drive.
- Responsible to compose emails, and other forms of written communications that are requested or dictated.
- Performed confidential administrative functions including word processing, dictation, transcription, minutes and other confidential materials, composing memos, charts, tables, spreadsheets and graphs as required.
- Arranged and managing travel plans and itineraries.
- Schedulled appointments and meetings.
- Managed and syncing calendars to ensure appropriately scheduled meetings, appointments and reminders.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
Assistant To CEO III Resume
Objective : Assisting in hiring of all new employees by conducting interviews and submitting recommendations on top candidates to the President for approval. Responsible for training new employees on all aspects of product and processes.
Skills : Sales Management, Consulting, Cons, Consultative Selling, Consultative Selling, Human Resources, Human Resources.
- Reached International is company headquartered in Miami with manufacturing in China, specifically in the aftermarket automotive engine & climate cooling industry.
- Joined the company as a Regional Account Manager for the domestic.
- Included assisting with domestic accounts as well in order to assist our domestic sales teams.
- Met with CEO and upper corporate management in key account in all countries and Responsible for establishing distributors in such key countries where no previous sales history or market share existed.
- Coordinated Reach's presence at trade shows domestically, as well as internationally as well as visited
- Trade Shows around the world representing our company and making contacts with potential customers around the world.
- Organized calendar of events, create new pages on the site, and edit articles for search engine optimization.
Assistant To CEO II Resume
Objective : Assisted CEO with updating project information, assigning editors, balancing due dates, reporting progress and drafting spreadsheets on all short term and long term assignments.
Skills : <div>Technology skills, Critical thinking skills, Problem-solving skills.</div>
- Held meetings with CEO to establish company strategies and outline patterns in business deals on company calendars.
- Helped with minor technological problems including hardware and software malfunctions.
- Schedulled Clients into meetings with designers and ensured meetings were kept within given time limits.
- Communicated with clients through phone calls and emails on a daily basis.
- Transferred calls to direct departments to maximize company growth.
- Emailed company heads with settlements on internal and external disputes.
- Handled incoming funds from clients to make deposits for services, clear balances and apply credit.
Assistant To CEO I Resume
Headline : Maintain artist curriculum vitae 's Photograph incoming works of art and produce condition reports before exhibition installation Maintain social . Assist the CEO in travel, schedule and support functions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Nursing, Caregiving, Japanese, English, Tagalog, Multilingual, AED, ACLS.
- Organized and managed CEO's duties and all corporate and personal affairs.
- Organized affairs, parties, meetings, events.
- Worked effectively with all team members across the organization.
- Proofread marketing materials.
- Worked on TV and telemarketing scripts, both translation and creative writing.
- Translated official documents, marketing materials and internal documents.
- Compiled and generated marketing reports, Manage marketing projects -Support the efforts of the CEO in all respects.
Associate/Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Dependable, creative and versatile worker with 9 years of combined experience in customer service, public relations, and administration, as well as team building and management. Excellent clerical, administration and organizational skills and highly capable operating computers and most software systems.
Skills : Inventory Management (10+ years), Lean Six Sigma.
- Accustomed to living in a fast paced, stressful environment and can overcome obstacles of many calibers, all while using a second language.
- Able to connect easily with people of all life stages.
- Communicated and articulates vision and experiences with financial supporters.
- Maintained and submits expense reports and monthly evaluations.
- Performed any and all administrative functions needed.
- Coordinated outreach and teaching events, as well as health centered need-based projects in rural communities.
- Made copies of receipts, applications, editor work logs, shipping logs and organized files and data in an extensive archive.
Assistant To CEO/Officer Resume
Objective : Arranged packages for messenger and courier pick-up. Ordered food and office supplies periodically. Ship and invoice all merchandise and errand running.
Skills : Human Resources, Training/Professional Development, Spanish, MS Office, Curriculum Development.
- Screened and directed calls, handled high mail volume daily: manually and online.
- Organized CEO's calendar and managed schedule.
- Collected payment via credit card, check or money orders for all shipped products.
- Received and processed new business orders, kept inventory and stock of Mixed CD's and sale merchandise.
- Filed contractual DJ agreements and confidential material away.
- Addressed telephone, mail order, and Internet clients' complaints.
- Responsible for some bookkeeping, email and phone orders, manage heavy phones, schedule concert dates and special appearances.
Assistant To CEO/Director Resume
Headline : To secure a producing leadership role to implement creative instincts gained from past success in ground-up endeavors and years wide-range accumulation of arts experience ranging from administrative to technical and performance.
Skills : Native Speaker Of Spanish, Microsoft Office, Firefox, Choice Advantage, Rapidlog 6.0.
- Set up Management Committee. Organized Board of Directors' meetings.
- Managed Shareholders' information. Issued Shareholders' dividends.
- Managed Committee payroll. Managed General Manager's payroll.
- Controlled and managed General Manager's expenses.
- Supervised shipment data, Customs Office duties.
- Booked Generali Main Office's and Branches' Hotel and Air Tickets.
- Performed accounting duties for entire company, including payroll responsibilities.
Assistant To CEO Resume
Objective : A highly motivated self-starter wanting to find a challenging career to be able to grow professionally. Reported directly to, and assisted, CEO. Other duties include making travel arrangements during enrollment season for agents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Google Drive, Basecamp, Word, Google Docs, Skype, QuickBooks, Online, Excel.
- Responsible for reconciling life and health billing on 10 major state hospitals as well as a major hospital in Louisiana which the billing includes 1300 payroll deducted employees.
- Served as an in house customer service representative on all company accounts in which payroll deducted employees will call in regarding any claim discrepancies or premiums on their life, health and disability accounts.
- Responsible for being in contact with major insurance companies reconciling and correcting any errors on all accounts.
- Contacted with each human resource manager at each hospital location to make sure each account is maintained and accurate monthly records are up to date on each payroll deducted employee.
- Conducted monthly audits on all accounts, create and maintain spreadsheets on each account.
- Kept complete and accurate records for monthly billing on each account.
- Responsible for all accounts payable for each group, all daily deposits, and any other duties in regards to maintaining and keeping the office running in sufficient order.
Bachelor Of Arts