Bakery Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Bakery Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Prepared the workstation to health and company standards before each shift to ensure equipment and ingredients could be properly implemented.
- Prepared baking ingredients for daily orders.
- Assisted in preparation of ingredients, baking batters, and dough for production.
- Strong ability in the understanding and interpretation of the recipe instructions and requirements in relation to weights, measurements, ingredient preparation, and temperature requirements.
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate with management and coworkers to ensure the completion and execution of the orders.
- Knowledge in the maintenance and cleaning of kitchen equipment to adhere to health and company standards at the end of each shift.
- Represented the company to increase brand awareness of baked good products offered for sale at local farmers markets in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Strong ability to engage in an inviting, and professional manner to meet sales goals.
Bakery Assistant/Cashier Resume
Summary : Responsible Bakery Assistant seeking part time employment with outstanding academic record. Cash register, stocking, exceptional customer service skills and plant experience acquired through several other part time jobs.
Skills : Stocking, Cashier, Customer Relations.
- Assist Head Baker and other assistance with varying tasks and provide needed food items or utensils.
- Evaluate, bake and package assigned orders using industrial ovens, decorating tools, scales and measuring cups or spoons.
- Carry food items, supplies and utensils to and from work places, kitchen and storage areas.
- Record and keep track of inventory of food items in display cases, freezers and refrigerators.
- Clean and sanitize work areas and utensils using hot water, steam, hoses and sprayers according to company sanitizing instructions and policies.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers; crush card board boxes using industrial dumpsters and presses.
- Transcribe and schedule customer orders on designated forms;.
Associates In Science
Bakery Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, open-minded, intelligent young lady seeking a part-time job in customer service. Gained experience in the past by challenging myself to learn from difficult situations.
Skills : Aotomotive field, Sales associate retail store, General clerical .
- Take customer orders for preparation, receive and process customer payments Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Sr. Bakery Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Customer Service professional. Able to handle a high volume of responsibilities to customers in a fast- pace environment while maintaining diligence, discipline, and focus. Customer driven and compassionate while conducting excellent interpersonal and listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting and assisting with all levels of the organization and public.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Negotiation, Organization, Problem Solving, Sales.
- Assisted manager in entire bakery production.
- Responsible for opening and closing out bakery.
- Took customer phone orders and in store customer orders for bakery goods and cakes.
- Provided informative and helpful answers to customers with questions over the phone as well as in the bakery.
- Made bakery announcements over loud speaker to customers in the store.
- Prepared and baked racks of fresh bread and other bakery goods in industrial size oven.
- Bagged, labeled, and stocked the bakery items onto bakery floor displays in a systematic manner of rotation.
- Stocked the fresh bread and entire bakery floor with bakery goods as needed.
Jr. Bakery Assistant Resume
Summary : Fast learner, hardworking, and also flexible in all fields. To find a reliable job in the clerical field, with a possible chance for advancement. Very organized, polite, punctual, hardworking, confident, and good personality.
Skills : Data Entry, Animal Care, Cash Register, Prescription Processing.
- Displayed bakery items and products on the shelves and counters to attract customers.
- Greeted customers and visitors entering the bakery.
- Sold bread, cakes, donuts and pastries and other bakery products to customers.
- Maintained the bakery premises in a clean and neat manner.
- Ensured correct weighing and packaging of bakery products.
- Assisted and supported the bakery manager in managing and serving customers.
- Replenished and refill display counters with fresh stocks of bakery items.
- Ensured compliance of all food safety standards in bakery assistant functions.
Bakery Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : A highly motivated administrator and accounting professional with a verifiable record of accomplishments spanning five years. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Skills : Avid Knowledge Of Housekeeping Procedures Well Versed.
- Assist and help in the preparation and production of products by company specifications and instructions in the time frame.
- Treat and process raw materials and ingredients (flour, oil, sugar, yeast, water, etc.) Prepare different dough and mixtures according to production recipes under baker supervision.
- Help in bakery or customer service when required.
- Bake and decorate cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and candies.
- Ensure that the clients are served in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and clean appearance, with respect to food hygiene.
- Entrusted with maintaining the business website, creating menus and flyers for the business.
Bakery Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven team work and leadership ability's. A strong desire to learn new skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment. Strong work ethic and extremely punctual.
Skills : Quick Learner And Very Easily To Adapt To A New Work.
- Display bakery items and products on the shelves and counters to attract customers.
- Greet customers and visitors entering the bakery.
- Sell bread, cakes, donuts and pastries and other bakery products to customers.
- Maintain the bakery premises in a clean and neat manner.
- Ensure correct weighing and packaging of bakery products.
- Assist and support bakery manager in managing and serving customers.
- Replenish and refill display counters with fresh stocks of bakery items.
- Assist and support bakery inventory control staff in their day-to-day tasks.
Bakery Assistant/Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain any entry level position in the workforce. To deliver good work ethics skills to customers providing them with outstanding communication skills.
Skills : Customer service, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Computer Literate, Fast Learner.
- Prepared and decorate all pastries and dessert cakes.
- Assisted the Bakery Manager to build sales and achieve sales goals through excellent customer service.
- Ensured the maintenance of the department's appearance and presentation.
- Ensured the maintenance of accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and inventory.
- Observed and ensured compliance with company sanitation, safety, and food safety standards.
- Operated cash register to itemize and total customer's purchases.
- Stocked shelves and marks prices on items.
Associates Of Arts
Bakery Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Gained a lot of communication skills and experience while dealing with all types of people through hospitality positions. Able to translate and interpret Polish and English so that more people can feel comfortable when they walk through our doors.
Skills : Helpful with people, Have a good sense of humor.
- Put out baked fresh daily bagels, muffins, rolls, croissants for individual sale.
- Package and label baked fresh daily muffins, rolls, bread.
- Bake fresh daily cookies, packaged and labels cookies.
- Take orders for a large number of rolls, bagels, doughnuts, and cookies.
- Assist customers with finding specific items in the bakery and throughout the store.
- Restock shelves and tables with bread, cookies, pies, bagels, muffins and rotate stock according to the sell-by date.
- Observe the color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.
Bakery Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking to grow within a company that will allow to succeed in the business field. Looking to use experience to help the company/franchise further progress.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Cleaned equipment used in the baking process.
- Prepared and packaged bread and pastries.
- Checked inventory to make sure it wasn't damaged or expired.
- Kept a clean and neat display area and work area.
- Assisted in any way possible through helping customers, lending a helping hand to the bakers and cake decorators in any duties they wanted help in, kept the samples flowing.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work according to tight production schedules.
High School Diploma