Bankruptcy Analyst Resume
Objective : Results driven professional with 9+ years experience in originations, portfolio management, auditing and home loans. Strong emphasis on leadership and customer service.
Skills : LexisNexis-Accurint, Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Conducted section 341(a) hearings and initial debtor interviews.
- Prepared motions and other judicial pleadings on behalf of the UST.
- Represented the UST in court proceedings.
- Reviewed and analyzed initial filing requirements.
- Investigated and prepared documentation, if analysis of requirements warranted, for possible criminal referral and prosecution by U.S.
- Attorney's office.
- Prepared motions to convert or dismiss the case.
- Conducted legal research as necessary and as assigned.
- Reviewed economic circumstances of chapter 11 business reorganization.
Jr. Bankruptcy Analyst Resume
Objective : Goal oriented, risk and compliance analyst seeking to learn, apply and advance skills to monitoring and testing methodologies, across a broad spectrum of risks, mortgage processing including consumer protection, regulations, operational risk and internal policies within an organization.
Skills : Coordinating, Underwriting, Grammars, Mortgage Loans.
- Managed a Chapter 13 caseload.
- Reviewed delinquent accounts and take the appropriate action to assist mortgage customers with a possible resolution to prevent a foreclosure.
- Initiated the appropriate actions on all accounts to resolve account issues.
- Responded to account inquires providing accurate information.
- Trained and coached team members.
- Assisted team manager as needed.
- Consulted with managers on setting up a training program.
- Handled supervisor calls for team members.
Bankruptcy Analyst III Resume
Objective : Extremely committed hard working professional seeking fulltime employment position with a firmly established corporation that will offer competitive salary, 401k, Medical and Dental benefits and exceptional vacation package.
Skills : Analysis, Management, Microsoft Access, Analytical, Coordinating.
- Managed a portfolio of second lien bank mortgage loans that were included in bankruptcy.
- Negotiated payment arrangement on nonperforming 2nd lien loans.
- Referred file to the foreclosure department after dismissal or discharge.
- Attended monthly meetings with CFO to advise on the status of loans and to recommend charge offs or workouts with borrowers.
- Determined post-petition payment status, obtained bankruptcy case closing orders.
- Drafted reaffirmation agreements, prepared Proof of Claims.
- Verified chapter 13 plan payments via bankruptcy trustee websites, audit bankrupt accounts for payment compliance and ensure proper application to system records.
Bankruptcy Analyst II Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience Bankruptcy Analyst to monitor the progress of foreclosure legal process and bankruptcy filings until account is paid current or mortgage is foreclosed upon. Manage the disposition of the REO if the Bank is the highest bid at the foreclosure sale.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry Clerk, Banking.
- Trained new reps and confirming they understand the task and goals to be performed.
- Answered questions for confirmation and clarification purposes.
- Achieved the expected productivity goals for tasks as set by management.
- Maintained the expected high level of accuracy and efficiency in performing all tasks.
- Evaluated the value of collateral securing the loan, based on the fair market retail value.
- Completed accounting for record-keeping pertaining to payment on accounts to ensure all funds are posted correctly.
- Reviewed legal documents including deeds, notes, assignments, affidavits, etc.
Bankruptcy Analyst I Resume
Summary : To obtain a Bankruptcy Analyst position to benefit an organization that can use an articulate, resourceful, and reliable professional and who also encourages their employees to succeed, offering long term career opportunities and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft, Retail Management, Customer Service, Communications, Performance Management.
- Opened, sorted all extracted mail into categories, check memo daily log sheet.
- Processed fraudulent Affidavits daily for investigators.
- Trained/retrained, orient, and instructs newly employed departmental personnel.
- Reported credit reports to customer's accounts with refinance charges and late fees.
- Performed special projects as directed.
- Enforced quality control for errors.
- Facilitated the professional development of subordinate staff by conducting in-service training.
- Responsible for the development of policy and procedures.
Bankruptcy Analyst/Credit Analyst Resume
Summary : As a Bankruptcy Analyst, responsible for the management of company contracts, and provide support to the Credit Risk team by assisting with the administration and maintenance of the companys various selling guides and completing reporting requirements associated with quality control, file requests, repurchases, and other related credit functions.
Skills : Client Relations, Customer Service Office Procedures, Communication, Data Entry Confidentiality.
- Maintained database and ensured the delivery of legal court and attorney documents.
- Prepared and filed 50 Motion for Reliefs per week to clients failing to maintain on-time and complete mortgage payments while in a bankruptcy status which consists of a combination of Chapters 7 and 13, reviewed respective plans and schedules, to determine grounds for the motion for relief.
- Verified case data, debtor, debtors attorney, trustee, client, and property information is accurately reflected in Motion and updated BMS as needed.
- Researched and pulled documents from State and Government Sites for recorded deeds and other court-filed documents.
- Ordered/obtained loan documents from the client and or local counsel/courts and necessary follow up.
- Executed tasks within turnaround, customer service and productivity targets in mind.
- Reviewed, updated, and corrected proof of claim fees for bankruptcy loans, funded by several different financial companies.
Associate Bankruptcy Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a Bankruptcy Analyst position with a progressive company where distinguished problem solving interpersonal and leadership skills will contributeb to productivity and profitability of the organization.
Skills : FDIC closure, OCC action, OTS, State regulators/examiners.
- Processed client-specific internal notice of service transfers.
- Worked within the National Pacer Bankruptcy search site.
- Met with client representatives for reviewing the firms client-specific procedures and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the creation of data entry support documents.
- Reviewed client provides documents for the drafting of court-filed documents.
- Accepted special assignments requested by 3 different practicing attorneys along with working current daily workload.
- Provided additional training support for new and or established co-workers on various job-specific tasks.
Associate Of Science
Lead Bankruptcy Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience with aspects in financial services, sales, banking industry/management Excellent supervisory and training skills; adept at multitasking while maintaining high level of accuracy Pursuing a position in the Business field where I utilize management, organizational and interpersonal skills to enhance the mission, vision, and values of the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Retail, Cash Register, Microsoft Office, Filing, Faxing, Telephone , Scanning.
- Participated in the Loan Review Subcommittee by completing loan-level delinquency reviews.
- Managed and maintained the MSR contract database within all information is input, accurate, and electronic documents are properly stored.
- Performed a variety of communication and administrative tasks to include formatting, editing, and distribution of department letters and full contracts.
- Assisted with the development and upkeep of departmental reporting.
- Monitored monthly payments to ensure payments are made on time or refer to legal to obtain property back into company status.
- Performed daily research reports, exceptions, placements, upcoming bar dates, discharge/dismissed, balance verification, and mismatched bankruptcy case numbers.
- Collaborated with various teams to ensure ad hoc projects were completed timely and accurately.
Bankruptcy Analyst/Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Bankruptcy Analyst with experience in the Legal and Finance industries. Capable of drafting accurate and thorough loan documentation. Possessing outstanding organizational skills and analytical problem solving abilities. Process driven, highly organized team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : Numeracy skills, Knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Prepared files for the bankruptcy/legal attorneys.
- Assisted the attorneys with questions related to purchases on customer accounts.
- Processed weekly remittance checks received from the attorneys and customers.
- Created spreadsheets using Excel of all daily bankruptcy filings.
- Updated accounts daily with new bankruptcy information received from the Banko.
- Resolved accounts with two consecutive missed payments by working through issues and offering options to customers to prevent further delinquency.
- Promoted positive pay habits and future purchasing.
Bachelor Of Science
Bankruptcy Analyst Resume
Headline : Top performer and meticulous, results driven Bankruptcy Analyst with extensive experience is seeking an analyst role with consistant salary income. To evaluate and resolve processing gaps in business functions increasing proficiency, develop and implement protocol solutions, exhibit proficiency utilizing multiple systems applications and chosen as Subject Matter Expert for mortgage analysis gap and fault resolution projects.
Skills : Notice of Post Petition Mortgage, Fees, Expenses and Changes, Affidavits of Service.
- Provided risk prevention for the company's mortgage division, Citi Mortgage investment interest.
- Managed and serviced a portfolio of high-level risk bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, and 13 accounts totaling $37M, managed bankruptcy process, and to ensure minimal loss on each account.
- Acted as a liaison with attorneys to confirm foreclosure sale, and to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Complied with all mortgage regulatory guidelines and Citi Mortgage's policies and procedures.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained the company's policies and procedures to ensure compliance with The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) bankruptcy guidelines.
- Reconciled 60% of the assigned portfolio with clients.
- Awarded more challenging states as a result of efficient risk prevention monitoring.
Bachelor Of Arts