BDC Representative Resume
Summary : To further experience and knowledge, while evolving abilities of Business Administration. Work diligently to complete each and every task. Face in tenure to ensure the growth of the company. Drive and determination to consistently achieve success as a leader in every workplace Employed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, FC Consol, Email, Internet, Excel.
- Followed up on customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answered the main phone line while the receptionist was on lunch and breaks.
- Scheduled appointments for new customers and help the sales manager bring in new clients.
- Responsible for booked service appointments for customers, placed between 15-30 appointments a day.
- Booked sales appointments for customers called customers when their parts are in for recalls called future customers.
- Ensured that all communications to and from the client and to and from the sales department are passed on effectively and quickly.
- Maintained strict confidentiality of customer information as well as of dealership processes and marketing strategies.
Sr. BDC Representative Resume
Headline : Organized individual with exceptional customer service experience seeking a position within the finance industry. seeking Business Development Representatives. We are growing and need automotive Internet Sales Representatives to help our team boost our automotive sales volume.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Excellent Communication, Team Player, Computer.
- Scheduled follow-up contact if no appointment is made. Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Rescheduled no-show Customer appointments.
- Purified and updated Customer changes in database.
- Generated letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
- Contacted Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
- Ensured a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the account manager following a successful implementation.
- Maintained the essential communications link between the client and the dealership.
Jr. BDC Representative Resume
Objective : Business Development Representatives
We are seeking Business Development Representatives to add to our growing Sales Department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. You will be assisting with setting and confirming appointments for our very busy Sales Department.
Skills : Computer , Customer Service, Phone , Multi-Tasking, Data Entry.
- Directed customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Coordinated Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Maintained an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Established personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Refered opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Maintained a current knowledge of schedules of personnel throughout the dealerships.
- Ensured that all outbound calls (No Show, Confirmation, Show appointment follow up, and Task list calls) are made in a timely and effective manner.
High School Diploma
BDC Representative III Resume
Objective : To obtain stability in a profession that will allow to use skills and ambitions to the fullest. Gain valuable work experience, while progressing in a job that can enjoy helping and working with others.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Administrative.
- Creates word documents, spreadsheets, merging documents, and using customer relations software to update customer information in to a database.
- Take messages, transfer calls, screen calls, and provide information about the company to existing and potential clients.
- Schedule meetings, open and distribute mail, office filing and photocopying.
- Make sure the customers are taken care of, billing, handling payments, invoicing clients, and handling the daily bank deposit.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of names prospects.
- Ensured that all information entered into BDC systems is consistent and accurate.
BDC Representative II Resume
Objective : Expierienced Loan Coordinator with exceptional communication skills. Analytical thinking skills and an ability to complete any assigned project. Genuine passion for assisting people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows 7-10, Aloha POS, 30 Wpm , 10 Key, Outlook.
- Analyzed interest rates, credit reports, and loan terms.
- Used power of persuasion to succesfuly create deals for the company.
- Make detailed notes for clients. Assigning deals to Sales Representatives.
- Filed/helped in the office when needed i left for a better paying job at sewer equipment company of america.
- Scheduled all service appointments, and confirmed service appointments.
- Handled in house enterprise rental fleet, made reservations, and handled all incoming and outbound rentals.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment, exceeding sales quotas monthly.
A.A In Business
BDC Representative I Resume
Summary : Business Administrative/Human Resource experience with practical understanding of business needs. Highly effective at incorporating creative leadership skills to achieve business objectives. Directs projects that improve efficiency while meeting deadlines and budget requirements. Fantastic administrative receptionist with human resource experience offering extensive experience with daily office operations and proven ability to handle and manage office environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Collections, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Sales, Call Center.
- Make about 60-100 outbound calls each day.
- Documented each Internet and phone lead received. Follow up on customer visits.
- Responded to Internet Lead request promptly. Handle online credit applications.
- Followed up with past customers. Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Handled all incoming sales phone calls and internet leads to convert to appointments.
- Scheduled service appointments, confirmed service appointments, and csi follow up on service appointments. Handled all recall reminders.
- Ensured that all calls presented are answered promptly and professionally.
B.B.A. In Finance
Assistant BDC Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will benefit from customer service experience, ability to understand and convey complex information, self-motivation, excellent communication skills and results-driven work ethic will ignite market share of your organization's services.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service, Price Accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting our car goals and appointments.
- Learned how to work in a fast past environment while multi tasking.
- Responsible for taking incoming calls, answering internet leads, setting appointments,following up with customers, and greeting them.
- Collaborated with the finance manager on approving customers who submitted credit applications.
- Responsible for generating sales appointments with customers from incoming inquires via email and phone and making up to 200 outbound calls daily.
- Provided quotes to customer, set appointments and create new customer accounts.
- Worked with the sales department to develop sales strategies to help drive future sales.
Associte BDC Representative Resume
Summary : Business Administrative/Human Resource experience with practical understanding of business needs. Highly effective at incorporating creative leadership skills to achieve business objectives. Directs projects that improve efficiency while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
Skills : Fax Papers, Answer Calls, Make Appointments, Fill Out Paper Work, Get Charts Ready, Do Follow Up Calls, Translate.
- Serviced departments by setting appointments for prospective customers.
- Make about 60-100 outbound calls each day. Document each Internet and phone lead received.
- Responded to Internet Lead request promptly. Follow up on customer visits.
- Responded to and handle internet leads up until appointment time, greet and hand off to salesperson. Provide vip experience to clients.
- Lead follow up, appointment setting, revenue generation, marketing, internet sales, email.
- Established and followed-up with sales appointments.
- Contacted present customer base (phone, email) to maintain and improve customer loyalty.
B.B.A. In Finance
BDC Representative/Specialist Resume
Summary : To Help customers by using excellent problem solving skills, a friendly yet determined attitude, and provide promt service. Driven to work well in an independent or team oriented atmosphere.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Clerical, WPM 55+, Marketing, Sales, Cold Calling, Phones, Customer Relations.
- Answered customer Internet inquires by email, text and phone.
- Contacted customers based on current marketing incentives.
- Followed up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and set appointments.
- Performance based pay was based around the top performers in the department to which held the highest numbers for 2 solid years.
- Communicated with customers of all personalities and learn that every customer and situation are different and need to be handled accordingly.
- Processed thousands of leads per month. Use of adp software to enter pertinent information into a database for record keeping and management/sales review.
- Handled inbound leads (phone, internet) and direct appropriately.
High School Diploma
BDC Representative Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic customer service/telesales representative with in-depth knowledge of sales account manager and training. Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Office , Hospitality, Computer Knowledge.
- Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
- Excelled in exceeding daily credit card application goals.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service request and emergency call-outs.
- Maintained adequate cash supply in cash drawers in multiple checkout stations, cash stock and inventory balances accurately.
- Obtained knowledge on two crm programs (eleads and vinsoultions).