Business Office Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to demonstrate analytical thinking skills, customer service and problem solving skills while also allowing the opportunity for professional advancement and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing speed 70 wpm, Vision Software.
- Prepared of monthly billing for in-patient and out-patient.
- Duties included gathering all patient information and therapy charges for two Rehab facilities.
- Input and scanning information for each patient.
- Manual input of all pharmaceuticals used during treatment to insure proper billing to patients and Medical Insurance.
- Answered multi-line phone, and transfer calls.
- Daily maintained of all employee personal and confidential files.
- Performed clerical tasks, such as arranging letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents according to an established system.
Sr. Business Office Clerk Resume
Summary : Patient Account Representative skilled at medical billing and follow up on insurance claims. Assisting the patient with resolution of billing issues both prior to treatment and in conclusion of medical services. Dedicated work ethic with a strong attention and a team player with a positive attitude.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Production Scheduler.
- Archived accounts from microfilm machines, ordered medical records on line and research lost/misplaced payments.
- Responsible for all office machines, basic maintenance.
- Processed payments and balanced cash drawers daily.
- Completed online claims and mailed billings.
- Reviewed charity forms and processed accordingly.
- Contacted attorneys as needed and filed liens on accounts.
- Recorded retrieval through internal systems, print and submit to insurance companies as required.
Business Office Clerk / Consultant Resume
Summary : Self motivated, articulate and productive billing office clerk, committed to data integrity with extensive customer service experience, excellent communication and organizational skills, receptive and adaptable to change/growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative and Good communication.
- Cooperated with area hospitals and vendors by Medicare laws and private insurance providers to bill patients and vendors.
- Opened, delegated, and processed mail for entry into HMS accounting system for payment.
- Entered patient charges and vendor invoices accurately.
- Effectively communicated with departmental managers and the central business office to ensure accurate reporting and corrections on patient accounts.
- Performed quarterly audits on randomly chosen patient charts in accordance with Medicare laws and bylaws.
- Logged and corrected chart/billing discrepancies within allotted time with efficiency.
- Provided required monthly reports listing accrual figures from patient and rendered services from outside facilities.
Jr. Business Office Clerk Resume
Objective : Seeking long term employment in an organization where skills grow professionally and personally, knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment. Detail-oriented professional with strong working skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Money Handling, Management.
- Resolved administrative problems by coordinating, analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Ensured operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provided information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintained supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levela and anticipating needed supplies.
- Operated standard office equipment.
- Supported the office/facilities manager in various office administration duties and general maintenance services.
- Performed clerical tasks, such as arranging letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents.
Master Of Science
Associate Business Office Clerk Resume
Headline : Strong Interpersonal and team-building skills, well established in healthcare reimbursement and healthcare claims, Strong human relations, customer service, and organizational skills, Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
Skills : Computer Literate, Typing Proficient, Strong Writing.
- Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages.
- Compiled, copied, sorted and filed office records.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information for any requests.
- Managed accounts receivables for the department.
- Assisted in the planning of special projects.
- Assisted in the preparation of staff appraisals.
- Processed system-wide accident claims.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Office Clerk I Resume
Objective : A very dependable, bilingual, detail oriented team player, with more than 13 years experience in patient care. Proficient in Microsoft computer applications and business administration.
Skills : Typing - 50wpm, Quickbooks Invoicing, MS Office Suite.
- Prepared and supervised payroll accounting for personnel.
- Responsible for billing and verification of insurance claims.
- Represented medical center for physicians, patients, and families.
- Interacted with professional medical care providers and consultants to provide appropriate and effective individual health care planning .
- Independently performed difficult and complex reviews and analyses of all manner of medical records.
- Developed guidelines for direct health care providers to assist in the registration and processing of patients.
- Responsible for contacting other Departments such as the Community Health Nurse and Social Services staff as needed to expedite the process for the patient.
Business Office Clerk / Coordinator Resume
Summary : Business Office Clerk is responsible for managing the general office affairs of the department. These include maintaining a clean and organized workspace, filing, accounting and scheduling.
Skills : Multi-tasker, volunteer, excel spreadsheets, fluent in English/Spanish communication .
- Processed patient admission and discharge documentation.
- Interacted and communicated easily with department personnel and public.
- Confirmed accurate completion of forms/reports for the admission, transfer and discharge of each patient.
- Located, checked and pulled medical records for appointments and incompleted patient charts.
- Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve patients issues efficiently.
- Received and routed medical records.
Associate Of Applied Science
Business Office Clerk / Executive Resume
Objective : Passion for meeting and exceeding goals set for any work environment, always open for second opinions and have room at all times for improvement to better staff. Qualification highlights assisting customers with at most courtesy as well as providing customers with accurate support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Lotus Notes.
- Arranged for the efficient and orderly admission of inpatients admissions.
- Ensured that the patient information is collected and patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures.
- Insured that appropriate information is provided to ancillary departments.
- Entered and logged charges of room, beds and medical services rendered on a daily basis.
- Assisted with patient registration, verification of insurance and charge entry.
- Assisted with filing, phones, scheduling appointments, faxing and creating files for new patients.
- Made a priority to insure communication upheld with patients' services.
Asst. Business Office Clerk Resume
Objective : Friendly and outgoing professional looking for a customer service position to utilize merchandising skills, exceptional customer care and retail management skills with a strong expertise in performing duties with courteous manner.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Peachtree.
- Coordinated campus-level Human Resource and Benefits activities.
- Coordinated the distribution of employee benefits updates.
- Acted as the local Payroll Administrator and maintained required payroll documentation.
- Documented and monitored employee vacation/illnesses.
- Responsible for reconciling activities related to the daily bank deposits and Accounts Payable.
- Ensured proper coding for invoices and match invoices with correct orders.
- Coordinated with Financial Aid Department to ensure timely posting of schedule and Financial Aid disbursements to student accounts.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Office Clerk Resume
Objective : Interested in the fields of marketing, advertising, public relations and communications. Work background consists of administrative support for the business office department and clerical support for the financial aid department in a career training.
Skills : Healthcare Data Entry, Scheduling Systems, Paycom And Quick Books.
- Placed and expedited orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Monitored all elective, urgent, and emergency admissions and pre-admissions.
- Responsible for identifying and flagging special need admissions and assisting hospital staff in interpreting guidelines.
- Established new credit criteria for new accounts that resulted in a significant decrease of bad debt.
- Managed all petty cash and office supply expense accounts.
- Maintained supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies.
- Worked with collection agencies to arrange payments due.
Associates In Business