C++ Developer Resume
Summary : A Seasoned Senior C++ consultant with 5+ years of hands-on experience in the area of software analysis, design and development. Expertise in end-to-end software development life cycle processes and experienced in carrying out impact analysis, project review and documentation In-depth knowledge with Object Oriented Programming and design techniques. Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with senior management, associates, and customers. Strong problem solving and technical skills coupled with innovative mindset.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC User.
- Provides revenue management and business assurance solutions for financial institutions and digital and communications services providers.
- Handles the analysis, design, development, unit testing, review and documentation of the various modules of TBMS (Transaction Billing Management System).
- Responsible for Analysis of various product and custom enhancement requirements.
- Designs of new components.
- Develops a script using goldman sachss slang language that extracted data from commodity trading positions and transformed to store into a sybase inventory tracking data warehouse.
- Develops application/features that affect everyday life.
- Designs and develops Odoo apps(new module development , customization).
Sr. C++ Developer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of extensive experience in C, C++ on UNIX and Linux platforms. Expert in STL containers, Socket programming, Multithreading. Experience using Python and Shell Scripts. Written queries, stored procedures and triggers in RDBMS Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2. Fully conversant with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Well versed with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
Skills : C++, Unix,Linux,solaris, Multithreading, Oracle.
- Worked with design and development of a Group of Trading applications used by Security Finance division.
- Handled the securities lending activities of Capital Markets including security borrows, loans, and REPO trading.
- Developed on 3-tier architecture (Client, Server, and Database) using C++, STL, Rogue Wave, Oracle, MQ, log4cpp on Solaris and Red Hat Linux (RHEL 5) which work in tandem with SunGard's Martini platform which is an industry standard for Securities lending and REPO applications.
- Included working with business users and back office team in understanding requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and production support.
- Designed, developed, tested and deployed a position loader for loading settled positions into the database.
- Utilized C++, BDE, STL, and thread pool to achieve optimal design efficiency.
- Designed and developed a Mark-to-Market application to mark the securities with market prices to evaluate the collateral margin exposure.
- Utilized C++ templates, OO Design Patterns.
- Developed new locate modules (to match short sell trades) using C++, Oracle on Solaris and Linux.
Jr. C++ Developer Resume
Objective : Over 12+ years of experience in systems and application development. Domain Experience: Systems Programming, Application Development, Finance, Audio/Video Major work involved C/C++ in Unix/Linux Environment. Involved in requirement gathering and design phase of projects, Familiar with Agile development.
Skills : Java Development, Python Development, Linux Administration, Mac OS X Administration, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 certifications.
- Responsible for developing, Design and unit testing of middleware and UI components for Interactive Program Guide and other embedded applications on Set Top Boxes for FiOS IPTV environment Prototype and develop user interfaces, native applications and user interaction design for device applications.
- Provides system and application support, and troubleshooting issues.
- Works on improving the systems, application, and infrastructure, system and application fine-tuning.
- Requirements understanding, design and development of new features.
- Enhances of existing features as mentioned by customer.
- Defects fixing, and log analysis.
- Participates in status and planning meeting.
- Tests of self-developed modules and system testing.
C++ Developer III Resume
Summary : Broad technical knowledge and combined creative problem-solving skills on both strategic and tactical areas. Strong team player with demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to software problems. Good analytical skills, commitment to co-operative teamwork and developing high quality software meeting requirements of the customer.
Skills : Coding, Management.
- Responsible for developing customized Applications for its clients.SLR Infotech is a leading IT services company in Northern India, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses.
- Led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services.
- Provided services to industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, telecom, retail & CPG, life sciences & healthcare, media & entertainment, travel, transportation & logistics, automotive, government and energies & utilities.
- Responsible for ensuring security & integrity of all data & system.
- Participated in all phases if Software Development Life Cycle & develop applications.
- Applied principles & techniques of web engineering & mathematical analysis.
- Analyzed & addressed the issues reported by the Integration Team.
Asst. C++ Developer Resume
Objective : C++ Developer architect, design, and develop features across the Spotify app ecosystem from iOS and Android to smart speakers and game consoles.
Skills : Management, Coding.
- Works hands-on in a team building and shipping features related to Podcast monetization.
- Defines and drives best engineering practices within the organization.
- Provides mentorship to other engineers on the team or in the company.
- Drives and influences architecture across the company.
- Works with partner organizations to ship company impacting features.
- Facilitates collaboration between engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Prepares low-level detail design document from Functional spec document.
Lead C++ Developer Resume
Summary : C++ Developer role focusing on transitioning the current generation terminals used in agricultural vehicles into the next generation HMI console systems. This includes developing with a global team on the next generation displays and supporting local teams on developing custom applications for and integrating of next generation displays and alternative HMI systems.
Skills : C++, Python, PostgresSQ.
- Works with both vendors and internal development teams to develop software for embedded displays for use on agriculture machinery
- Provides support to local teams for system integration activities of the HMI systems
- Assists test engineers with root cause analysis and resolutions
- Prepares technical specifications from functional and system requirements
- Adheres to quality standards by performing responsibilities in compliance with Change Management and Project Management policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Experiences with systems integration activities and workflow
- Experiences with software development processes & version control software
C++ Developer Resume
Objective : 5 years of Experience in Analyzing, Designing and Developing Software Applications. Experience in measuring CPU performance and Memory utilization of the applications running on multi-threaded platforms. Extensive experience with Google Mock frame work for Unit Testing. Excellent hands on experience in OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) and OOD (Object Oriented Design) Experience with data structures and algorithms as well as performance optimizations in a multithreaded environment.
- Developed a test model to estimate performance of cache sharing by mapping the reuse patterns within multithreaded programs using static and dynamic workloads of HPCC & SPEC2000 benchmarks.
- Implemented a reuse distance algorithm to measure locality and miss rates of multithreaded application on Intel x86, based on memory trace produced from Pin tool.
- Designed a multithreaded algorithm to analyze the influence of intra-core and inter-core cache sharing on Intel x86 and AMD x64 platforms using Open MP with C/C++.
- Assisted in teaching C/C++, Computer Architecture and Linux kernel to undergraduate students.
- Implemented a parallel and sequential version of matrix multiplication kernel for loop blocking optimization on x86 using Open MP with C/C++.
- Analyzed the performance difference between AMD's direct connect cache and Intel's front-side bus cache architecture for both quad and dual-core configurations by using Intel's V tune analyzer.
- Studied algorithmic trading in several courses with seasoned traders. Course work included.