CAD Manager Resume
Objective : Creative, methodical, and results-oriented multi-disciplined designer with thirty years experience in manufacturing and AEC disciplines.Proven skills in the following functions: Computers Communication Cost Estimating.
Skills : Proven skills in Computers, Communication, Cost Estimating.
- Provided signage, graphics, awnings, and showcased fixtures for national accounts.
- Recommended, specified and purchased CAD software and hardware for 5 networked workstations.
- Developed custom menu, macros and computer graphics standards.
- Researched and implemented communication software for transferring CAM files to remote manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for training CAD operators and troubleshooting problems specific to CAD/CAM.
- Conceptualized and designed a modular storefront system for General Nutrition Centers.
- Participated in prototype installations and established procedures.
CAD Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : CAD Management leader with over 20 years of experience in delivering technical support, training, and workflow improvements for companies in the AEC and Oil & Energy industries. A professional known for finding ways to improve efficiencies with a common sense hands on approach. A problem solver, mentor, teacher and good communicator with a passion for helping others.
Skills : Autocad, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Evaluated and strategically path the future of the production environment over multiple offices & client sites while learning the industry and tools.
- Transitioned into the IT Groups "CAD Manager" handling software evaluations, implementations, client setups, procedures, support, training and maintenance.
- Involved in engineering operations, discipline managers, project managers, and HR on items from 3D workflows, DMS, Client Onboarding, and staff hiring.
- Software administration of 30+ design and analysis applications.
- Assisted large clients with developing CAD standards, software transitioning and enforcement.
- Setup CAD environment to meet the specifications of over 30+ clients.
- Led committee in the evaluation of 3D modeling applications.
CAD Manager I Resume
Objective : Innovative, ambitious, talented, creative person who is eager to find a challenging position with a growing company that will allow to current knowledge and skills and encourage development of new ones.
Skills : Autocad, Project Management, Architecture, Drafting.
- Designed Forum Architects, OH CAD and Managed architectural and engineering staff.
- Evaluated software needs and implementation.
- Conducted in-house training seminars on AutoCAD and other company utilized software.
- Customized AutoCAD to create more efficient means of drafting that adhered to office standards.
- Upgraded hardware and software on network stations.
- Consulted with project teams on the most productive way to set up project files using AutoCAD.
- Updated office CAD Standards on the office intranet.
CAD Manager II Resume
Summary : Dependable and hard-working CAD Drafter with more than 15 years in the construction industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. Self-taught knowledge and experience with AutoCAD 2D, AlphaCAM, Synergy, Slabsmith, Excel, and Quickbooks. Past experience with management and sales.
Skills : Autocad, AutoCAD Map 3D, ESRI, Management.
- Designed granite, marble, and silestone countertops using AutoCAD, AlphaCAM, Synergy, and Slabsmith.
- Responsible for communicating layout designs, via email and telephone, with customers for approval.
- Managed and trained other CAD operators.
- Coordinated with shop managers, Fusion machine operators, and CNC Titan operators.
- Operated computer-assisted engineering and design software to complete engineering tasks by deadline.
- Prepared accurate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment for purchasing department.
- Assisted sales force in programming customer requirements and expectations while providing practical solutions.
Jr. CAD Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafter with ten years of experience in Energy, Construction, and Telecoms industries. Specialize in concept sketches, shop drawings for proposals, and detail drawings for construction. Engaged in charity and community development initiatives with Positive and Front liners.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Read Blueprints, Draw Blueprints.
- Modeled and coordinated complete plumbing and piping systems.
- Worked closely with contractor and field personnel to create an accurate model for fabrication.
- Worked closely with GC and other trades to create a collision free viable model for construction and fabrication.
- Created shop drawings and spool sheets.
- Worked closely with other company personnel to resolve issue concerning mechanical and plumbing systems and design issues.
- Worked with Shaw Construction on the Arts, cultural and Event Center.
- Completely designed and coordinated the plumbing waste systems for 3D coordination and Fabrication.
CAD Manager (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Seasoned CAD professional with comprehensive technical skill set and expertise in computer aided drafting and design, process improvement, software implementation, workflow design, project management, leadership, quality assurance, software development, customer service. Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
Skills : AutoCAD, Acrobat, Corel Draw, Supervisory , Customer Service, Management.
- Used AutoCAD in both 2D and 3D for creating the necessary drawings from sales proposal stage to final as-built stage of fabrication.
- Used Rebis as an add-on package to create 3D piping models.
- Created own library of 3D mesh frame piping components to generate the necessary drawings for both skid mounted and facility designed projects.
- On-site supervisor for several mechanical installations.
- Oversaw the work flow and software management for the design department.
- Worked closely with the fabricators and installers to see a project from the beginning to end.
- Produced, designed and operated complete treatment facilities with applications as Superfund Groundwater Remediation, and Construction Water Management
CAD Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of Engineering Document Preparation. Technical skills useful for design of large and small projects. Information Technology professional with experience in Engineering Computer Networks. Strong Communication Skills Accomplished Civil Designer.
Skills : Autocad/Civil 3d, Trimble Business Center 3d, Strong Communication Skills.
- Assisted in preparing construction documents for all phases of the projects.
- Worked with communities staff to plan and design.
- Responsible for Project Engineers for design of Master Subdivision Plan, and Master Grading.
- Played key role in preparing Construction Documents for all phases of these communities.
- Designed, installed and maintained Computer Network for support of up to 30 CAD and Administrative users.
- Budgeted, negotiated contacted and supervised all aspects of 300 acre commercial project which ultimately constructed on time and within budget.
- Worked with Project Engineer in the design of multiple retirement communities.
CAD Manager III Resume
Headline : Results driven professional with extensive CAD Designer/Manager experience in electrical, HVAC and plumbing engineering. Successful in managing multiple projects with direct responsibility through effective leadership and delivering within scope, schedule, and budgets.
Skills : Revit, Autocad, Microsoft Office, Construction, Softplan CAD.
- Responsible for all plans created within the office for various structures such as low rise commercial, large custom homes, and retaining walls.
- Coordinated plans and worked closely with design team members including engineers and architects.
- Teamwork and communication skills resulted in completing projects on time and within budget.
- Increased job profitability by providing engineers with 80%-90% completed plans allowing engineers to reduce design time.
- Responsible for structural design and drafting.
- Maintained detail library, customizing CAD system to create and meet office CAD standards.
- Produced accurate drawings in efficient manner.
Lead CAD Manager Resume
Headline : Hands-on Manager , 17 years of experience managing engineering teams, 8 years of experience managing software development projects. Excellent problem solving skills with proven success providing effective solutions to IT and business challenges. Versatile, and fulfilled numerous roles.
Skills : CAD, CAM, Software and database developer, system administrator.
- Responsible for overall design implementation & support to the design department, and CAD Management in a transitional role during the transition of the contract
- Implemented Enterprise Computer Design Standards and processes used for the IDIQ Design program and on-site Facilities Design program.
- Led a team of 6 designers CAD implementation and support to users and coordinated programs and projects.
- Coordinated with Architect and Engineering projects.
- Responsible for training of personnel for 3-D design, drafting of broadcast systems etc.
- Experienced with site surveys, material lists, material fabrication and proposals.
- Converted engineer redlines and markups of airport expansion projects.
CAD Manager Resume
Summary : Prepare clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detailed drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for architectural and civil purposes, according to specified dimensions. Make final drawings and specifications, checking dimension of parts, materials or data to be used, in relation of one part to another and relations of various parts to the whole structure or project.
Skills : Archicad, Cinema 4D, Indesign, Autocad 2d, Photoshop.
- Implemented and managed 2D/3D CAD systems and databases in multiple international sites.
- Data Migrated of all legacy engineering databases to Teamcenter.
- Tested and implemented upgrades of Teamcenter and 2D/3D CAD systems.
- Established procedures, processes and conventions for design, drafting and data management.
- Created Teamcenter workflows and queries to accomplish business/departmental needs.
- Trained engineering and other departments on Teamcenter and Solid Edge.
- Maintained 2D/3D CAD templates and standards to include creating custom AutoLISP routines and custom Excel macros.
Design And CAD Technology