Cashier Lead Resume
Headline : To work closely with co-workers as a team to create and coordinate design that go beyond project expectations. Additionally, would like to work with team members that encourage to strengthen skills and knowledge in a top leading organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Case management.
- Sold specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrated products and showed consumers how to maximize features.
- Explained different customization features.
- Discussed warranties and replacement parts.
- Processed orders in person and over the phone.
- Checked inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Removed security devices, fold clothes, and placed neatly in bag.
Cashier Lead/Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in customer service, providing great customer experience with every company involved, improving already set standards for customer assistance. Managed several tasks at once. Delivered under extreme pressure every assignment.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service, Superior, Computer skills.
- Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases, received and processed cash or credit payment.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Placed special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Opened and closed cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Exchanged merchandise for customers and accept returns.
Asst. Cashier Lead Resume
Summary : Cashier Lead is responsible for the overall cash handling of the store. This includes customer check processing, inventory control, and sales coordination. This role will work closely with the Retail Manager to ensure that the store is running smoothly and efficiently.
Skills : Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Exceptional communication.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
Cashier Lead/Consultant Resume
Headline : Consistently involve with the public. Interacting and helping by providing excellent service, as well as running the register and a team of associates. Interested in financial, administration, clerical, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accuracy Balancing, Communication.
- Monitored and optimized the customer experience.
- Acted as a role model and personally contributed to attainment of department goals.
- Performed cashier and associate job duties.
- Assisted the Assistant Operations Store Manager in developing a high performance team.
- Responsible for the scheduling, supervising, coaching, developing and mentoring of sixteen cashiers.
- Performed job interviews and provide candidate recommendations to assistant store manager during selection process.
- Resolved conflicts with customer issues and complaints.
Associate Of Arts
Jr. Cashier Lead Resume
Objective : Friendly, caring and service-oriented individual seeking a management position. Bringing strong hospitality and customer service skills to achieve the highest level of customers' satisfaction and safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Proficient In Korean, Data Entry.
- In-depth knowledge of handling returns and exchanges of goods.
- Thorough understanding of counting the money is in register at the beginning and end of shift.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
- Tracked record of greeting customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Demonstrated ability to assist customers to sign up for store rewards programs Personal Qualities.
- Able To work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people from a variety of cultures.
Cashier Lead (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Reliable, Loyal, Empathetic, and Qualified Certified Medical Assistant seeking a Position in Healthcare where Team Work, Dedication and Patient Care are Priority to the Clinic's Operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Sales.
- Maintained accurate customer records.
- Assisted store managers with closing duties.
- Built customer relations.
- Assisted customers with their purchases and returns.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Interviewed and assisted with the hiring of new associates.
- Trained and coached cashier team of up to 20 associates.
Certified Medical Assistant
Cashier Lead II Resume
Objective : An experienced Customer Service Specialist in the retail industry with special skills in problem solving, quality control and trouble shooting, an accurate, detailed oriented team player with the ability to develop improved methods, achieve company objectives, and meet all deadlines.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Cash Handling skills.
- Assisted customers and answered all their questions about our products.
- Assisted clients to find items, informed about products' characteristics, compared different models, described purchase terms and conditions.
- Answered customer questions and promoted our products within the store.
- Dealt with the cash register, returns and exchange requests.
- Informed clients about existing financing options and prepared documents required for each sale.
- Organized items, assisted with inventory and cleaned the store.
- Designed and arranged the window and store displays in the most attractive way for clients.
Associate Of Arts
Cashier Lead III Resume
Summary : Experienced professional for 19 years within the largest retailer and second largest company in the world. Customer service focused, committed to excellence, inspiring team members and gaining the respect of others through professional and ethical behavior while demonstrating and providing a perfect shopping experience to the customers.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Exceptional Verbal And Written Communication ,Excellent Customer Service.
- Responsible for greeting customers, scanning coupons, applying discounts, processing payments, deactivate security devices, and ringing up sales on computerized cash registers.
- Responsible for sufficient cash in cash register at beginning of each shift and maintaining correct cash balances at cash registers.
- Assisted in the role of Customer Service Manager by providing change for cashiers, prepare cash registers and perform register audits.
- Skilled in approving bank cards or checks, address any register shortage concerns and train employees.
- Ability to utilize analytical and critical thinking skills to process returns, answer questions about merchandise, store policies, and ongoing promotions.
- Skilled in utilizing enterprise systems such as computerized cash registers, Bar Code Scan Equipment System, Palm Pilots.
- Ability to practice all proper safety protocol, such as proper lifting techniques and removal of spills and debris from register areas.
BS In Physical Education
Cashier Lead I Resume
Objective : Dedicated employee focused on being effective, communication properly and maintaining a solid work ethic. College experience in all forms of accounting, as well as QuickBooks and excel.
Skills : Team player with excellent communication, Good with computers.
- Ensured that the experience of the customers, whether first time shoppers or reoccurring was helpful.
- Started out in the footwear department but was also used as back up cashier when needed.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Managed any problems or decisions dealing with the cash registers.
- Managed and supervised all employees on register.
- Trained new cashiers and handled morning and nightly deposits.
- Maintained a balanced register, assist customers with choosing products, help stock shelves, clean and maintain a proper work environment.
Cashier Lead Resume
Summary : A well rounded and highly experienced customer service representative with entry level management experience. Seeking a position in a customer service related field.
Skills : Spanish Proficiency, Customer Service Supervisory, Product Merchandising.
- Supervised a team of 5-20 cashiers on a daily basis.
- Monitored checkout stations to ensure that have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Processed cash, credit/debit and gift card transactions at check-out register.
- Performed cashier functions such as: transactions, returns, and exchanges.
- Excelled in exceeding monthly credit card application goals.
- Worked as a team lead performing cashier duties,
product assistances and presentation.
- Monitored cashier teams individual contributions.
BA In Business