Chief Information Officer Resume
Objective : Over 20+ years of professional experiences and networking knowledge, including VLANs, Ether channel, Static/Dynamic routing, ACLs. Maintains up to date, in-depth knowledge of network- and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, Network IDS & IPS, Biometric scanners). Successfully developed a strong, productive organizational structure atmosphere amongst employees and coworkers, promoting increased work efficiency and more precise quality assurance procedures, which led to enhanced overall product value and strengthen custom relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Directed and managed three large teams of 12-15, including infrastructure design for the Space Center Network Team, including firewalls AD controller Backup team, the Software development team of eight people creating and developing center need software and the Cybersecurity team of 14 people creating and implementing a defense mechanism for Cybersecurity.
- Provided technical consulting got four national security projects (secret or top secret), project consulting for the researcher and army projects.
- Managed the software development team in generating a new security defense mechanism, while handling the daily management of 14 people to assist staffing any networking problems.
- Responsible for evaluating and supporting human resources, management and research needs, verifying requests and identifying possible security gaps, as well as managing the center's backup system.
- Performed Satellite Data backups, managed four proper backups, and encrypted offsite backups.
- Planned projects related to center needs, including software and hardware purchases, as well as implementation and creating training modules for 500 employees.
- Coordinated scheduled to accommodate new product training to maximize adoption of technology.
- Achieved a high degree of customer satisfaction by connecting with customers (end users); helped customers attain achievable development plans, schedules, and project outcomes, ensuring success with difficult IT projects.
Sr. Chief Information Officer Resume
Summary : Extensive years of proven leadership, training, and executive management experience at the organizational level. Results oriented multi-talented Information Technology professional specializing in information systems, personnel administration, and operational management. Exemplary planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage complex issues while merging competing priorities.
Skills : Contemporary hardware and software.
- Hired to revitalize the Information Technology area and provide strategic leadership aligning the operational and business units executing background and drug screening services for fortune 100 companies.
- Provided a vision and road map driving accountability in the IT organization and utilized lean processing principles to achieve efficiencies.
- Established enterprise-wide goals resulting in exceeding the expectations of customers through continuous improvement of products and services.
- Determined and deployed standardization tools and processes reducing service tickets by over 14%.
- Reduced operating expenses over 12% in the first 6 months by driving efficiency gains in the implementation processes.
- Directed new back-office processing application development achieving an estimated 25% - 40% efficiency gains by automating extensive manual processes.
- Initiated the utilization of offshore resources effectively improving cost and speed attaining operational efficiencies.
Jr. Chief Information Officer Resume
Headline : Information Technology Executive with fast track progression through a series of increasingly responsible technology management positions. Rapid advancement based on consistently strong performance in the leadership of large enterprise technology projects. Combines strong planning, organizational, team building, project management, communication, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to independently plan and direct high level IT affairs.
Skills : Custom Microsoft Windows Server, Six Sigma Greenbelt / Six Sigma Advanced Greenbelt, Apollo Root Cause Analysis for Practitioners, Creating a Service Culture.
- Present Provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of business applications and infrastructure that support the companies long term goals and objectives and that enable the generation of significant value through cost efficiencies, revenue growth acceleration, quality improvement, reduced risk, customer satisfaction, and strategy execution.
- Successfully led the selection and implementation of a Tier 1 ERP system (Oracle JDE E1) for all locations improving through-put times, reducing labor costs, enhancing profit, and increasing visibility for better decision making.
- Formalized process to effectively partner with business unit executives to identify, develop and implement IT opportunities to improve the operating effectiveness and financial performance of the organization.
- Restructured the processes for integrating acquired businesses, developing new products, and launched new ecommerce capabilities.
- Led the development of the company's first IT strategy and road map, the implementation of IT governance and the reorganization of the overall IT structure.
- Consolidated and stabilized server environment through balancing Cloud and co-lo technologies improving hardware uptime to 99.9% while minimizing spend.
- Reduced IT support costs by 30% with the implementation of a cost effective Technology Refresh Program.
B.S. In Marketing
Chief Information Officer I Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished, multifaceted, and results-driven executive, with comprehensive work experience and commendable strengths in all facets of technology infrastructure development, data architecture, and telecommunications. Offer strong qualifications in the areas of program development, organizational administration, business management, and customer service. Equipped with extensive background in the implementation, design, optimization, analysis, and maintenance of multiple projects within time and budget constraints.
Skills : Cisco, Vmware, SQL, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking.
- Include providing strategic guidance and operational oversight over the Information Technology department at AlohaCare which includes every aspect of information technology in the organization.
- Leading the application development team designing software and web-based systems for maximum efficiency and automation and also providing hardware and network guidance to be more scalable operationally is the key focus.
- Development of systems and processes within the other business units is a critical component to the overall success and reduction of administrative expenses for the organization.
- Management of the QNXT claims payment system, the Altruista Guiding Care care management program and other ancillary applications is critical for success.
- Performing strategic IT planning and aligning that with the overall business strategic plan and drafting policies and procedures according to ITIL library standards and practices is the essential role of the Chief Information Officer.
- Successfully reduced vendor costs by implementing a new Contracts and Credentialing system within the organization.
- Contributed to the successful planning and implementation of the ICD-10 conversion process.
- Developed the IT Steering Committee that effectively communicates IT project deliverables to all management and business stakeholders.
Bachelor Of Science
Chief Information Officer II Resume
Objective : A positive attitude, flexibility in terms of day-to-day work, as well as high standards of performance are some of the aspects, which should assist me in the performance of my duties, Understanding of a broad range of technologies and the issues involved with maintaining and administering them.
Skills : Approving vendor negotiations and IT architecture.
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation and recommendation of technological advances having a major impact on the planned application of resources expended towards meeting the information requirements of the school district.
- Created and managed all IT related projects.
- Ensured system operability, system integration and quality assurance for 5 million dollars of state-of-the-art computer hardware and software components.
- Contributed to the selection, installation and start-up of all educational and administrative technology systems and equipment, including preparation of specifications for invitations to bid.
- Over saw full enterprise architecture, including instructional software, computers, LANs (voice, video and telecommunications), distance learning programming and multimedia-based applications.
- Monitored and protected the collection, management, security and dissemination of information and records; managed school-wide 200K surveillance system.
- Provided end-user support to staff in classrooms and administrative offices; assisted in troubleshooting hardware, software, networking, telecommunications and operational/process issues.
- Coordinated and directed administrative and contractual functions related to PBX telephone system, copiers, cellular service, Internet access and digital privacy/security.
Chief Information Officer III Resume
Summary : Manages Technology Operations for over 20 offices worldwide for the second largest shipping registry in the world, supporting the efforts of a workforce of over 350 employees driving over $90MM in annual revenue.
Skills : IT Management, Programming, SQL Server, .NET, Web Services, Project Management, Project Planning, Disaster Recovery, Insurance, Claims Processing, Customer Service, C++.
- Promoted by the CEO and the Board to lead all technical operations of Health Care DataWorks, including product development, product support, client operations, and all hosting operations.
- Directly managed engagement with a multi-national health system consortium to provide data acquisition, data preparation, data warehousing, and data delivery services, which was the largest client the company had ever signed.
- Managed 4 separate teams comprising 25 staff, including managers, engineers, quality assurance, DBAs and business analysts comprising the entire product lifecycle from conception to operation.
- Led the technical teams through the acquisition by Health Catalyst with 100% staff retention.
- Charged by the CEO and Board to create a disruptive go-to-market strategy grounded in the successful development of a new SAAS platform that reduced product configuration and load times within latest product release from weeks to hours by driving rapid prototyping, consistent coding practices, and substantial automation.
- Worked directly with customers and prospects to define, evaluate, deploy, and test new features and releases.
- Enabled company to develop its first formal customer beta program.
BS In Computer Science
Chief Information Officer Lead Resume
Objective : Nineteen years of experience, including IT Management at several levels, working with a wide range of technologies that include SAN storage, Server Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization, datacenter redesigns and upgrades, building LANs and WANs. Vast experience in taking dissimilar technologies and making them work in a way that best serves the needs of the organization. Experience in assisting departments with process improvements by making best use of existing or new technologies.
Skills : Technology Leadership, IT Architecture, IT Operations, Project Management, Board Level Reporting.
- Participate proactively with members of senior management in developing and executing strategic plans to optimize the use of information technology in support of home care and business objectives.
- Ensure that Company information systems operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards and legal requirements as well as adhering to HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
- Develop and enforce policy and procedures to ensure the protection of Company IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information entrusted to or maintained by the Company.
- Develop and maintain a business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Provide advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems.
- Negotiates all IT acquisition contracts, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members as appropriate.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of personnel in the IT Department.
- Recommends training requirements, and has the duty to keep staff at the highest level of skill necessary to meet company needs and objectives.
Vice President Chief Information Officer Resume
Objective : To leverage experience into a position as a vice president of Information Technology or Chief Information Officer. Over 25 years of experience working in academia as the director of Information Technology for the business.
Skills : IT Management, Research, Lecturing, Educational Development, Student Welfare, Written Communication.
- Responsible for all aspects of the information technology services for a 24,000 student, a nationally acclaimed leader in higher education.
- Manage budgets totaling over $8 million in operating funds and annual capital funds averaging $3.5 million.
- Provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives and directs the planning and implementation of IT systems in support of college operations in order to improve cost-effectiveness, service quality, and innovation.
- Reorganized the Information Technology department to adapt to changes in leadership, improve synergies among functional areas, and develop key personnel.
- Created a new IT Master Planning process which provides increased input by the college community, involves more IT personnel and creates a plan that is read by a broader audience.
- Developed a cloud-services contract checklist to be used when evaluating hosted services.
- Successfully used the checklist to negotiate improved terms for hosted CRM and Help Desk systems.
Chief Information Officer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Local IT Executive with 25 years of hands-on technology and operations leadership experience across several industries, implementing best-in-class enterprise systems and optimized business processes for sustainable competitive advantage.
Skills : Project Management, Information Technology, Information Security, Analytics, Data Analysis, Network Management, Business Management.
- Advised and assisted the Secretary and other senior officers in the delivery of policy objectives through effective management of information resources.
- Ensured the Department of Education complied with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Established and implement a management framework that leads the agency toward more efficient and effective operations, including improved planning investment control.
- Established and led a new OCIO organization with a focus on ED partners and Customers.
- Designed and negotiated reorganization in coordination with senior departmental leadership and the ED labor union.
- Successfully implemented re-organization, include the hiring of over six SES- level senior leaders, 12 GM-15 division leaders, and several subordinate team members.
- Provided efficient and cost-effective Services with a focus on performance-based solutions.
Chief Information Officer/Executive Resume
Summary : Accomplished technology and business executive, proficient with all aspects of business and IT management; history of productivity and defining and meeting corporate goals; adept at strategic planning and forecasting for IT growth; proven ability to create and lead highly effective and cross functional teams; outstanding leadership, and communication skills. Proven track record of success at planning, developing, and implementing technology solutions that facilitate corporate objectives utilizing current technology to achieve desired measurable results.
Skills : Strategic Technology Planning.
- Provided direction to a 50 member team concerning network management, information security and modernization initiatives.
- Ensured executive staff could communicate securely via data, voice and video over three networks (unclassified, classified, coalition) to multiple, geographically separated headquarters located in Egypt, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Fort Bragg in order to direct strategic logistics activities of a 7500 personnel company.
- Planned and executed life cycle management for IT equipment and procuring new IT equipment for the company.
- Reviewed policy for information assurance measures to ensure updated and valid.
- Selected Contributions: Continually pursued technical innovations to allow the company cost savings and ability to better communicate.
- Transitioned the company to a free collaboration suite saving $100k and provided the company the ability to conference from desks which greatly enhanced real time information sharing.
- Ensured the company was able to successfully retrograde all the remaining material and equipment from Iraq by allowing information sharing and communication means to synchronize and prioritize convoy movements, port operations and logistical support.
Master Of Science
Chief Information Officer/Lead Resume
Objective : Influential, results-oriented professional seeking a role as a senior executive in which to leverage 30+ years of success managing enterprise IT functions, including modernization/transformation, operations, application development, and networking, within private and public sector organizations.
Skills : legal technology.
- Provides strategic, technical and operational leadership related to IT for all management, strategic, cybersecurity and computer operations functions for a federal government agency with a national point of presence.
- Oversees the implementation of a streamlined enterprise-wide IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process and its supporting procedures.
- Established transparent IT reporting processes, through the creation of an IT Steering Committee and Executive Review Board; as well as robust Service Levels for all support contracts which include poor performance penalties.
- Leading three simultaneous modernization efforts that include the agencies major business application, implement a modern customer service platform and Cybersecurity program.
- Modernization efforts are driving the transformation of the IT operations model to strategically support the Agencies business model and directly combat the growing cybersecurity treats.
- Oversees the management of 110+ IT professionals, and annual budget of $30 million and a five-year capital budget of $26 million.
- Achieved the Agencies highest marks for employee satisfaction 2 years running.
Bachelor Of Arts
Chief Information Officer Resume
Summary : Career minded Chief Information Security Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
- Hired to reduce the corporate expense ratio through automation of business processes, and to significantly improve the ease of doing business for agents.
- Developed 5-year strategic plan aligning IT with business objectives for the corporation - completed the plan within 3 1/2 years.
- Transformed an under-performing IT organization into a result-focused, highly motivated team through setting clear direction and performance goals.
- Led the development and implementation efforts for a sophisticated corporate website that provided relevant information and "self-service" functionality for insureds, injured workers and independent agents.
- Directed the development and implementation of a web-based system for policy quotation, bind/issuance, endorsement and renewal processing for independent agents.
- Drove the migration efforts from a legacy VMS policy processing system to a virtualized client/server-Oracle 10g environment.
- Implemented an Enterprise Data Warehouse for financial modeling and decision-making.
- Annual expense ratio was reduced by 6 points through the implementation of enabling technology and the elimination of manual processes.
Masters Of Arts