Circulation Desk Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic as a Circulation Desk Assistant with a solid history of achievement in working with a variety of people. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include great people skills, strive to be as helpful as possible and the key to all communication is to be open-minded and honest.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Desk Assistant, Clerical Skills.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
Associate Of Science
Sr. Circulation Desk Assistant Resume
Summary : A friendly, loyal, and clearly dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in a given environment. Extensive experience in the security and customer service field. Performs a variety of clerical tasks dealing primarily with the circulation of materials.
Skills : Computer Literacy, Complex Problem Solving, Maintenance.
- Answered telephone and forwarded telephone calls and messages to the appropriate person.
- Established effective working relationship environment with coworkers that instilled a mutual trust and comradery.
- Assisted library patrons with checking library materials in/out.
- Kept accurate and detailed records of petty cash transactions.
- Assisted non-student patrons in obtaining library cards.
- Entered all-new patron information into the library database.
- Assisted with new student orientation during the beginning of fall and spring semesters.
BA In General Studies
Jr. Circulation Desk Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience to provide customer service to all patrons in regards to checking out materials, assistance with their patron accounts, and providing information on circulation and library policies.
Skills : Customer Service, Interpersonal Relationships.
- Managed and handled the circulation desk and for ensuring the library runs in an efficient manner.
- Communicated with the patrons and provided assistance in locating books of their choice & solving queries.
- Monitored the activities within the computer room & shelved books in a proper position.
- Coordinated with the library manager and perform duties per their instructions.
- Issued purchase orders for books to update the library with new books and replace the old and damaged books.
- Ensured all relevant documents and fees are collected from patrons.
- Answered the telephone and route calls & performed telephone renewals.
BS In Psychology
Circulation Desk Assistant III Resume
Headline : Circulation Desk Assistant position performs a variety of duties that include: checking out library materials using an automated library circulation and security system, maintaining borrowing records, supervising student assistants, aiding patrons with photocopying, scanning.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Problem Solving Skills.
- Developed and maintained metrics to routinely provide CNSL management with an executive-level summary of ship progress towards targeted fleet requirements and milestones.
- Tracked work packages and repair progress in order to brief CNSL management.
- Reviewed and analyzed availability situation reports (SITREPS), Naval Support Activity (NSA), and depot-level activity progress and availability status report to identify and isolate special causes adversely impacting schedule, cost, and quality of depot maintenance availabilities.
- Worked with key stakeholders to develop, coordinate, and implement mitigation strategies for identified obstacles and impacts.
- Represented CNSL at various meetings associated with availability planning and execution.
- Reviewed and analyzed continuous maintenance requirements in comparison to the available budget, availability, and operational schedules and determine the priority for accomplishing these maintenance requirements.
- Created and processed growth and new work decisional documents for CNSL management approval.
Circulation Desk Assistant II Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of experience providing friendly service to all customers, taking phone calls, taking messages for company staff, responding to changing needs, reporting maintenance problems, and completing various administrative duties.
Skills : Cash Register, Cash Handling, Office Assistant.
- Generated outgoing naval message traffic associated with New Work, Fast Cruise (FC), and Sea Trials (ST) during CNO execution.
- Reviewed and analyzed assigned ships maintenance and modernization related funding requirements.
- Coordinated with other TDAs, TDOs, TDMs, PEs Modernization Manager, AWPMs, and PMs to recognize and identify financial trends, funding needs, risks, and concerns.
- Managed growth/new work requirements for maintenance and/or modernization work.
- Developed recommendations to defer work items that do not impact the ship's mission and capture the associated maintenance backlog for inclusion in future year funding plans.
- Adjudicated BCAs requests for items that are not in the work package or funding plan but are operational requirements.
- Coordinated weekly with MT to update the status of remaining growth controls.
Circulation Desk Assistant I Resume
Objective : As a Circulation Desk Assistant, responsible for Developing and maintained metrics to routinely provide CNSL management an executive-level summary of ship progress towards targeted fleet requirements and milestones. Experience in Tracking work packages and repair progress in order to brief CNSL management.
Skills : MS Office, Interpersonal Skills, Clerical Skills.
- Performed review of various Ship Sheets associated with long-range planning that are used in budget planning and management.
- Ensured MMBP inputs are adjudicated and control adjustments are made and provide appropriate funds to accomplish CNSL requirements.
- Communicated and coordinated funding requests between MT and N43 financial analysts.
- Actively participated in Fleet-wide planning conferences and teleconferences as appropriate to ensure effective and efficient long-range class maintenance planning and funding (POM, Mid-life, etc.).
- Ensured all required maintenance is screened to the proper availability and that ship MMBP correctly reflects the requirements.
- Coordinated with the PE, and PWPM to ensure all projected repair and modernization work items are identified and properly funded.
- Integrated maintenance policy with other N43 program and process managers (e.g., assessment, ship altercation).
Associate Of Arts
Circulation Desk Assistant (Full Time) Resume
Objective : Seeking a Circulation Desk Assistant, responsible for Answering incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. and also Assisting with referral/placements and move-in/move-out process.
Skills : Organized, Quick Learner, Place Customer Phone Orders, Clerical Skills.
- Monitored ship depot availability advance planning policy and process, identify policy and process problems, and propose solutions.
- Worked with the Program Office, MT, AWPM, and SURFMEPP to determine if the availability duration is sufficient to accomplish all assigned work.
- Provided oversight for assigned ships Hull, Mechanical, Electrical (HM&E) maintenance planning of CNO availabilities, CMAVs and WOOs.
- Coordinated with the N43 Modernization Manager to review and recommend the approval of or disapproval of Letters of Authorizations (LOAs) for planned or requested fleet alterations in support of CNO availabilities.
- Ensured the work packages in development include all pertinent work, applicable modernization, alterations, and critical repairs to ensure the ship will exit the maintenance phase without operational limitations.
- Reviewed INSURV reports and monitor the corrective action accomplished and establish availabilities to correct identified discrepancies.
- Ensured proper handling of all classified material.
- Removed secret hard drive from the computer and store in the classified safe.
Circulation Desk Assistant (Part Time) Resume
Headline : Seeking a position to further understanding of finance and business intelligence, preparing for a future career. Also, seek to develop strong relationships with coworkers and supervisors while proving to be a valuable asset to an employer.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Clerical Skills.
- Answered phones and provided assistance to resolve problems patrons may have.
- Scheduled room reservations for students and instructors through the use of Excel Spread Sheet.
- Located legal resources for law students.
- Opened and closed the law library.
- Educated patrons on research resources available.
- Checked books in and out for students and faculty.
- Logged cash drawer collections and gate count into Microsoft Excel during every shift.
BS In Economics
Circulation Desk Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a Circulation Desk Assistant with 4+ years of experience in Responding to incoming customers work orders requests and input work orders from residents.and also Reporting customer service related issues to the appropriate property management staff as necessary.
Skills : Typing 45 Wpm, Customer Service, Planning, Management, Coordination.
- Assisted in the circulation of all library materials on the automated system, including check-in and check-out.
- Completed data entry of all new library cards and followed closing procedures, which included closing out the cash drawers.
- Eliminated library patron complaints by implementing the Hold process for interlibrary books.
- Prepared donated books for the Friends of the Library bookstore.
- Handled billing notices to patrons for late material or outstanding fines.
- Supervised pages that are also known as shelves.
- Interacted with and express a positive attitude to visitors and the university community in person or by phone, and help with printers and copiers, as needed.
- Maintained the confidentiality of employee, departmental, and student information.
- Worked efficiently and accurately without immediate supervision.
Bachelor Of Science
Circulation Desk Assistant Resume
Objective : As a Circulation Desk Assistant, responsible for performing circulation functions at the public
desk, performing minor and major clerical duties, and shelving library materials. It
requires the ability to access, input, and retrieve data from the computer, the ability to
effectively use the telephone.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Clerical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Assisted professors and students in locating reference materials.
- Maintained inventory of all library property.
- Provided technical assistance to patrons where necessary.
- Collected fines and managed monetary processing.
- Used the Millennium technology tool for researching materials and checking in/out materials.
- Reshelved books and magazines to maintain neat and orderly access to materials.
- Cleaned and repaired damaged books as well as library resource materials.