Client Support Analyst Resume
Summary : Receive client inquiries primarily via a CRM tool, regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
Skills : Citrix, Ghost, SCCM, Active Directory Administration.
- Enforced request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assisted in the procurement of relevant IT equipment and supplies.
- Asseted Management and managing financials of IT for the responsible offices.
- Provided other user support and training as required.
- Managed IT Department documentation and knowledge articles where applicable.
- Performed Preventive Maintenance of LAN Support, and Active Directory support.
- Monitored, Measured & Evaluated the performance of sales & marketing strategies and tactics against plans and forecasts.
Associate In Liberal Arts
Sr. Client Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Client Processing - IC2 Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions. Provides analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate transaction processing systems.
Skills : System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Worked for the Coast Guard I operate under the guidelines and standards for the Department of Homeland Security as well as the Department of Defense.
- Serviced High Ranking Military Officers, Lieutenants, Admirals, and Captains with VIP issues.
- Facilitated Applications Support to the Coast Guard Specific Applications, Mobile Device Administration through Good for Enterprise.
- Handled COOP (Continence of Operations) Events, as well as Business Continuity Planning, and Disaster Recovery Execution.
- Supported applications changes to Java.
- Used SCCM to Administer Coast Guard work stations and Laptop.
- Ensured that Group Policy Updates are being pushed to machines in an efficient and effective manner.
Baccalaureate In Management Information Systems
Jr. Client Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Customer Service Intermediate Associate Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team.
Skills : Recruiting, Training, Administrative Assistant, Medical Billing, Management, Inventory Control.
- Assisted in the set-up and maintenance of company software and databases for assigned clients.
- Researched insurance policies and medical records as required.
- Received, documents, and carefully analyzes incoming data from Medical clients for interfacing.
- Expedited client requests, inquiries and reporting.
- Prompted escalates unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Identified areas within applications where improvements can be made to enhance ease of use and functionality.
- Maintained and monitors existing client databases for optimum performance.
AAS, BS In Homeland Security, Emergency & Disaster Management
Client Support Analyst I Resume
Summary : connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens.
Skills : Technical Troubleshooting, Customer Service , Team Collaboration, Problem Solving, Communications.
- Supported to 50 users and 80 Windows desktop computers in an office and manufacturing production environment
- Supported for Windows servers and wired and wireless networking infrastructure.
- Provisioned new hardware including laptop and desktop computers, tablets, networked printers, and iOS smartphones.
- Created and applyed standard hard drive images and migrate user data.
- Maintained and monitor data backup systems.
- Maintained users and computers in an Active Directory domain.
- Provided computer system and software application support training to a wide multicultural audience with varying skill levels.
Associate In Science In Liberal Arts And Sciences
Client Support Analyst II Resume
Summary : Trusting in brave ideas this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones.
Skills : Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Desktop Support, Remote Support.
- Provided Desktop support and customer service to end-users.
- Maintained detailed and up-to-date license and hardware/software inventory.
- Created Project Email Folders, and provide security.
- Added and removed users to and from Active directory groups Assist in the procurement of relevant IT equipment and supplies.
- Responded to user request in Service Now, provide remote support for field offices Perform software patch management, Anti-Virus Management and desktop security support.
- Provided VPN and Cisco AnyConnect Support.
- Coordinated incident management coverage, to ensure appropriate coverage
Client Support Analyst III Resume
Objective : Assist senior management with resource decisions, preparing supporting documentation for budget exercises, conducting briefings on programmatic activities, performing trend analyses, and employing program.
Skills : Excel, Development, Analytical.
- Handled New Hire Process which involves accounts creation, pc configuration, mobile provisioning and providing brief computer orientation.
- Responsible for New Hire and Termination process; created documentations and modified IT Security Request Form and to keep continual service improvement.
- Handled security requests and issues related to Active Directory accounts, distribution lists and file permissions.
- Handled accounts creation and security changes to proprietary applications.
- Provided back-up support for PeopleSoft security.
- Provided Early Life Support for new released laptops and desktops.
- Responsible for pc reallocations, retirement and keeping asset database management updated.
B.S. In Computer Engineering Graduate
Assistant Client Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Account Management juggle multiple tasks at once, be accountable for the status of projects and day-to-day activities, billing and budget management.
Skills : Sql Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-Sql, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing.
- Prepared client reports and portfolio reporting for delivery to fixed income and equity institutional clients.
- Prepared in-house reports and projects to support senior level executives in Fixed Income and Equity Business.
- Supported Marketing and Client Service Departments to develop and execute standard reports and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Coordinated and facilitated report edits and formal instruction between Client Reporting, Marketing, Compliance, and Client Service.
- Prepared audit requests and maintained system to cut backlog of requests.
- Improved communication between Client Reporting US Department and domestic and international department.
- Ensured proper execution of client reports and streamlined in-house business processes and the firm's third party vendor relationships.
Bachelor Of Arts In Media And Communications
Associative Client Support Analyst Resume
Objective : Conducting analysis, gathering requirements, and documenting user stories for building and deploying eVestment products and services.
- Included software development, issue management, access management, mainframe operations, and reporting.
- Learned much about the operation of a large enterprise from both business and system perspectives.
- Necessitated a lot of self-documentation for both security and statistical purposes.
- Influenced senior technology leads across organizations to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Monitored infrastructure, servers, databases, distributed batch jobs.
- Provided phone, e-mail, live chat, and in-person assistance to BGOV’s clients.
- Participated in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma In College Preparatory With Distinction
Client Support Analyst/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Client Support Supervisor serves as the advanced support resource for all users of microcomputers with a concentration on PC server and PC application management.
Skills : Technical : J2EE Technologies JDK1.7/1.8, JSP.
- Loaded data from SAP and SWAN at the beginning of the closing period of each month.
- Presented with a screen where they can view the line items they are responsible for and request the amount for the accrual booking.
- Involved in coding based on Java/J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Involved in designing and implementing of Data Access layer using Hibernate 3 as Object Relational Mapping tool.
- Involved in creating XML for data transfer from WWAT application to SAP system.
- Assisted developers in clarifying technical doubts.
- Developed and improved Support processes and procedures as defined by the client as well as PerkinElmer best practices.
Master Of Arts In International Relations
Customer Client Support/Analyst Resume
Objective : Coordinates the daily activities of a work group, setting priorities to ensure task completion. Provides technical/functional leadership as well as first line supervision, but does not have hire/fire authority.
Skills : Records Management, Microsoft Office, TeamViewer, Client Management, Project Management, Clerical.
- Handled incoming telephone calls and electronically reported issues from customers.
- Accurated summarize and maintained status of each issue entered in a call tracking database and CRM database.
- Engaged PISKEL Services and Development staff as appropriate to bring issues to resolution.
- Assisted in resolving application availability and performance issues.
- Assisted in rolling out system updates, with participation in the change control process.
- Managed customer expectations and customer relationships within the boundaries dictated by policy and process.
- Helped maintain the FAQ database, and independently contribute to the knowledge base.
Associate In Business Administrative Technology