Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : To seek a Corporate Communications Specialist position with a professional organization that affords the opportunity to utilize extensive corporate communications experience and newly acquired healthcare skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, Mass Email Marketing Programs, CMS.
- Wrote and edited articles and published electronic and printed newsletters.
- Composed and distributed press releases.
- Produced annual reports.
- Originated content for social media and the organization's website.
- Wrote and edited course descriptions for the organization's training catalog.
- Assisted staff with their external communications efforts and writing needs.
- Driven the implementation of a marketing communications plan.
- Convinced members of the benefits of membership and positively affect the vote to approve a fee restructuring.
Jr. Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : Diverse credentials in both private and public industry sectors and within all levels of government with expertise is in the disciplines of organization development, management education, workforce and human resource development, and job selection and placement.
Skills : Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Communications, Writing, Editing.
- Wrote press releases.
- Assisted in all internal/external company communications.
- Created media pitches.
- Conducted media outreach.
- Created and executed PR campaigns.
- Created fact sheets for media.
- Secured news coverage both nationally and internationally.
- Wrote/edited articles.
- Created angles in order to compose and edit press releases.
Bachelor Of Applied Arts And Sciences In Manufacturing And Industrial Management
Sr. Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Outgoing communications specialist/event planner with proven success to manage a diverse range of projects from vision and strategy through to execution and delivery.
Skills : Copywriting, Public Relations, AP Style, Written Communication, Technical Writing.
- Oversees the scheduling and coordination of all trade shows and events within the company.
- Responsible for various administrative duties in corporate office.
- Coordinates and trains internal staff and retailers on Recall InfoLink.
- Assists with distribution of mail and internal/external communications.
- Oversees apparel and merchandise ordering, payment, inventory, and balancing of accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of promotional items.
- Coordinates calendar of events for the company.
- Maintains retailer contact information.
- Builds business relationships with vendors, retailers and internal staff.
Corporate Communications Specialist I Resume
Objective : Strategic communications professional with more than nine years of corporate experience developing and implementing innovative digital, internal and external communication strategies and systems that engage various stakeholders, elevate brand awareness, influence public opinion and deliver results. Agency subject matter expert in areas of: internal/external communications, content strategy, digital asset management, brand activation, media relations and online/digital metrics, based on current industry best practices.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed for internal agency communication initiatives, website and development and digital/social media all assets.
- Developed systems and branding strategies that resulted in product sales totaling more than $3M annually for the D.C.
- Developed new internal communications strategies to shift agency culture and increase employee engagement among more than 100 employees.
- Managed all aspects of communications campaign planning; launch execution, optimization and recap reporting.
- Supported agency initiative of increased employee communication engagement by developing successful employee reach strategies based on internal survey of employees, policies, development programs and corporate social responsibility missions.
- Oversaw of agency intranet content, announcements, newsletters and promotions and events and developed quality messaging for senior management to educate and engage various audiences on agency mission, its business strategies, products and services, and culture.
- Created and implemented of appropriate, effective internal and external communication such as bi-weekly internal newsletter, media kits, fact sheets, website content, key messages, communications plans, news releases, media pitches, newsletters, industry features, presentations, speeches, social media posts and other print and digital publications.
- Executed the vision for category digital experiences: site, mobile and content development and how it connects with overall brand strategy, placing consumers at the core of ideas and driving increased incremental digital subscriptions with more than 200 percent growth, to date.
Corporate Communications Specialist II Resume
Headline : A life- time of ensuring customer satisfaction. Proven ability to add value to a company, working in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Photography, Content Management Systems.
- Authored and edited pages on intranet ("infoNet").
- Developed and edited graphics for web and PowerPoint presentations for a top management.
- Placed ads in trade magazines and managed resulting in a 15% in-house agency discount.
- Ordered printed materials, including premium items.
- Assisted in detailed planning and the execution of employee and other special events.
- Handled details for tradeshows and conferences.
- Distributed of press releases and media list management.
- Purchased Agent/Buyer for Marketing Department - created purchase orders using SAP.
Corporate Communications Specialist III Resume
Summary : Presents advanced writing, strategic planning and corporate communications skills. Carries both a graduate education in communications and 12 years of real-life expertise - garnering organizational visibility, communication alignment and on-target messaging. Applies a broad understanding of strategy and message, influential positive change, industry presence and brand awareness.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Including Photoshop CS5, InDesign CSS5, Illustrator CSS5 And Acrobat.
- Crafted and edited internal and external messaging for Zachry, an industry leader in construction, engineering and maintenance.
- Included the details that can't be missed, and my media planning efforts propelled the company toward higher visibility through creative ad campaigns and strategic editorial placement.
- Created innovative internal campaigns that promoted our brand, from the first-ever 401(k) Day implementation to themed email campaigns for professional training and development.
- Executed our entrance and presence in social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Received multiple project awards in ENR, Texas & Louisiana magazine, with the Best Industrial Project given to Zachry two years running.
- Published in industry magazines such as World Generation, International Cement Review, Industrial Projects Report and the Zachry Force Report.
- Created the voice and tone of the Zachry organization, while bringing together multiple business units into one strategic and clear identity.
- Created strategic communication plans including crisis communication and advertising plans.
- Created positive relationships with the media through personal contact, press releases and events.
Asst. Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : To leverage knowledge, skills, abilities, and professional network in communications, media relations, public relations, and marketing to enhance an organization's relationship and visibility with external stakeholders.
Skills : Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Event Coordination, Production Management, Banking, Marketing Communications.
- Coordinates monthly PRTF (Public Relations Task Force) meeting and tracking coordination including clips books.
- Develops monthly media release schedule, write press releases. Field incoming media inquiries.
- Conducts proactive, creative and professional media outreach/pitch pieces.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of public relations principles and practices.
- Provides backup and support in management of crisis communications and dissemination of information internally and externally including cross functional teams.
- Ghost authors expert articles for industry publications working with internal members of the organization.
- Drafts industry award submissions and follow up through approvals and associated PR postings.
- Develops advertising copy to support graphic designers.
Associate Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : Public relations professional with extensive experience in media relations, grassroots advocacy, social media, marketing, promotions and corporate communications. Utilizes outstanding interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal and external resources, creating a better understanding of and creating support for a company's initiatives and programs.
Skills : Strategic communications. planning and execution,.
- Responsible for employee and customer communications for state's largest natural gas distribution utility.
- Produced special events and marketing materials.
- Managed website content.
- Oversaw company's compliance with state and federal requirements for natural gas safety customer communications.
- Shared media relations responsibility with department manager.
- Oversaw scheduling, writing and printing of monthly customer bill inserts.
- Served as editor of company's employee newsletter, managing transition from printed piece to electronic version.
- Managed employee communications survey and used survey results to improve employee communications.
- Worked closely with president to create employee advisory group.
Lead Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Director level corporate communications or public relations position at a company or organization based in the greater Seattle area that enables to combine background, skills and experience in corporate communications and PR with a product, industry or subject matter of personal interest.
Skills : Oracle/Eloqua, Oracle/Eloqua, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, Data Analysis.
- Managed schedule, travel and expense reports for the SVP of Corporate Communications.
- Worked closely with NetSuite's global events team, SVP of Corporate Communications and Senior Director of Analyst Relations on both the strategy and execution.
- Planned all PR/AR events' logistics including venue selection, negotiating rates with vendors, managing event budgets, arranging travel for press and analysts, purchasing of promotional items, developing and editing event invites, and managing event execution on site.
- Arranged travel, visa applications, accommodation, and transportation for NetSuite executives, press and analyst both nationally and globally.
- Worked closely with AMEX Global Business Travel to coordinate and secure the lowest cost option.
- Managed the corporate communications team calendar and schedule all meetings for the SVP of Corporate Communications.
- Assisted with updating the PR/AR/thought leadership activities global calendar.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside parties including customers, partners and third-party vendors.
Corporate Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented marketing, public relations and corporate communications specialist with experience in commercial, tribal and federal environments. More than 7 years of professional writing and marketing experience to include writing for print, television, radio, social media, press releases and various forms of corporate communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Written Communication,.
- Creates and disseminates press releases.
- Maintains corporate relations with the media.
- Maintains the Marketing Site on our corporate SharePoint portal as the Administrator.
- Maintains the News and Events page on the corporate website as an Administrator.
- Provides editing assistance, as needed and requested on all forms of corporate communications.
- Creates and maintains all social media accounts, to include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
- Creates and maintains PowerPoint presentations for various proposal efforts and lobby displays.
- Assists our Proposal Department in the design elements of their bid packages.
- Ensures brand consistency throughout the company by disseminating style guide and speaking with employees one-on-one about what is expected of their email signatures and logo usage.