Corporate Project Manager Resume
Headline : Corporate Project Manager with expertise in implementing innovative start-ups, integrating acquired companies and leading continuous process improvement programs in a fast-paced production environment. Direct large capital engineering projects including equipment installation and process improvement, both on time and on budget.
Skills : Team Handling, Management.
- Worked with all levels within the company, but predominately with the executive leadership team/C-suite on strategically and tactically implementing key initiatives.
- Managed HRIS implementation system company-wide from inception and vendor selection through training and rollout.
- Resulted in the automation of previously manual spreadsheet driven processes thus generating man-hour savings as well as error reduction.
- Managed all facets of a conversion from carded to cardless system in 250 branches over 6 Southeastern states.
- Managed all facets of implementation of a comprehensive electronic payment system in 250+ branches and over the internet.
- Managed project to implement a new learning management system and training program company-wide.
- Responsible for overall management of corporate projects, initiatives, and activities.
Jr. Corporate Project Manager Resume
Objective : Corporate Project Manager accomplished in civil, structural, mechanical and electrical design. Accomplished in: Cement industry Budgeting and forecasting Negotiating contracts Project management Computer systems Programmable logic controllers Power distribution Energy efficiency Building and leading high performance teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CAD.
- Responsible for design, including civil, structural, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Designed over 15 systems, including A 200 ton/hour crushing system increasing quarry production by 60% and an automated truck load-out system decreasing load-out times from 25 minutes down to 8 minutes.
- Recycled plant, reclaiming out-of-specification products, propellant, and metal for use as an alternative fuel.
- Provided electrical engineering advice and third shift commissioning on the expansion of a $280 MM cement plant, contributing to the resolution of construction issues; designed and installed a tank farm upgrade.
- Delivered the project on time and on a budget ($4MM).
- Developed marketing programs and strategies to target varying demographics and increase revenue.
- Built & maintained relationships with outside professionals, vendors, and investors.
Sr. Corporate Project Manager Resume
Summary : Corporate Project Manager in a medical environment using both expertise in business and medical experience with a passion for sustaining good health and healthy living.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Orchestrated the completion of numerous projects simultaneously.
- Directed cross-functional project teams.
- Managed project resources.
- Authored reports to keep clients abreast of project progress.
- Ensured projects were completed on time and within budget.
- Collected information from clients and medical education teams to define project timelines.
- Ensured client expectations met business objectives.
- Trained and mentored new hires on inVentiv Health operation processes and policies.
Corporate Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Service oriented leader with fifteen years of Project Management experience and a proven track record. An energetic and assertive team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization. Highly resourceful and organized individual who thrives in a team environment to achieve results.
Skills : Project Management, Consulting.
- Designed and created the Project Management Office.
- Designed and created a methodology to manage projects corporate-wide.
- Accomplished strategic goals, the introduction of new program offerings, implementation of new business processes, creation or enhancement of IT Systems, sales, and marketing initiatives, development of annual program item offerings.
- Directed the activities of two project managers.
- Created and implemented a portfolio and program management strategy designed to maximize division specific and aggregated corporate efforts.
- Worked with all levels of management to vet corporate strategy and goals and create portfolios, programs, and projects to accomplish the organization's goals.
- Created and implemented a project vetting process through which we worked with Vice Presidents and Directors to vet and green light the projects that are aligned with corporate strategy and would accomplish organizational goals.
- Led meetings in which we reviewed potential projects' alignment scores and business cases to determine their viability and next steps.
- Classified all work done throughout the organization into three main categories and created processes to initiate, vet, plan, manage, report on the status and close projects within those classifications.
Corporate Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Over thirty years of outstanding achievement in Corporate Project Manager all aspects of Government Contract Administration, Security Consulting and Training, Business and Proposal Development, Real Estate/Property Management, Strategic Planning, and Executive Management.
Skills : Project Management, Coordinating.
- Responsible for managing all real estate land transactions for 8 Western Regional offices.
- Coordinated Officer for Phase I/II/II Environmental Reports for due diligence phase of land purchase Reviewed and processed all corporate and legal documentation; prepared and provided the information required by local, state and national agencies for bonds, permits, and insurance certificates.
- Acted as liaison between all 8 company offices and lawyers, title and escrow companies and regulatory agencies.
- Assured that projects were in compliance with the Department of Real Estate and the Contractors State License Board.
- Trained, supervised and evaluated the performance of departmental administrative staff.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the Model Home Program, increasing revenues by $900,000 and dramatically improved corporate cash flow.
- Coordinated and processed all other matters related to litigation and compliance.
Corporate Project Manager III Resume
Summary : Corporate Project Manager over 6 years of experience at large multinational construction firms. Passionate about management of major construction projects and possesses in-depth knowledge of all phases of capital projects life cycle. Successfully managed and built construction projects of up to $60M by optimizing business processes, organizing resources and understanding client's needs.
Skills : Project Management, MS Office.
- Led cross-functional teams in three countries and increased revenue by revamping project administration practices including bi-weekly meetings to track: budget, schedule, cash flow, and projected revenues of large-scale capital projects.
- Managed and reviewed change orders with clients and the possible impacts for the project and organization.
- Provided supervision and controls to all the project management divisions.
- Managed the design and execution of the implementation of specific design software (SIAP), based on share point, for corporate divisions as a strategy to reduce costs and improve project day-to-day administration.
- Trained over 150 engineers and project administrators on the utilization of the SIAP software program to ensure compliance.
- Created a two-year strategic implementation and growth plan for the expanded use of software in additional areas of the company increasing the efficiency and communication between the onsite projects and the administration.
- Coordinated message review and approval with Human Resources, Corporate Communications, and other organizations, as required.
Asst. Corporate Project Manager Resume
Objective : Corporate Project Manager will be responsible for managing key client (both internal and external clients) projects. This includes the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope
Skills : Journeyman Carpentrer, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Projects.
- Managed and oversaw the Progress of OSHPD construction project for a total of five facilities.
- Developed scope from design to construction.
- Hired and met with design professionals, contractors, vendors, and state governing agency representatives throughout this process.
- Ensured the accurate and timely completion of each project.
- Performed facility Environment of Care rounds to inspect and ensure proper compliance of all state patient environment and safety regulations.
- Managed multiple supply chain projects focusing on joint process improvement, logistics integration, inventory reduction, and design or specification rationalization.
- Selected highlights include Utilizing Six Sigma tools, managed two product complexity reduction workstreams through diagnostic and implementation phases.
- Resulted in $600+K annual savings, reduced supplier base reduced active part number count by 30%, and reduced working capital and transaction costs by 25%.
Associate Corporate Project Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Corporate Project Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Project Handling.
- Developed and managed schedules for corporate projects to include corporate expansion, website development, and software enhancement projects.
- Achieved a successful implementation with a new shipping vendor along with with the implementation of process changes and systems upgrades with no downtime to the company.
- Managed e-commerce website implementation projects for patients and prescribers including remote project teams.
- Led cross-functional quality improvement team.
- Assisted Payroll Director with completion of employer 401k contribution reconciliation and employee PTO/Vacation requests updating.
- Led a team of five members to redesign the company website and organized and updated information on the company intranet SharePoint site.
- Maintained company organizational charts and assisted with a multitude of office duties.
Lead Corporate Project Manager Resume
Summary : Challenging Corporate Project Manager position with accountability and the room to make own decisions as needed. Ability to share 25 years' experience in the engineering, project management and energy fields. Learned through career your only as good as the people that support you and communication is a key driver.
Skills : MS Office, Organisational Skills.
- Responsible for the overall contract review and administration of companywide capital projects including several green fields.
- Provides conceptual estimates of projects or project components.
- Develops and maintains cost databases.
- Reviews vendor estimates.
- Develops pre-construction cost estimates Setting and meeting project deadlines Form Project Teams Prepare bid packages Solicit Vendor and Contractor bids.
- Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects.
- Prepares and manages schedules Purchase requisitions Manage and balance project budget and approve all expenses.
- Helps to develop a new version of the Merchant Application which included a new version of the online application, the paper application, and all boarding tools used to assist in analyzing and boarding new merchants.
Corporate Project Manager Resume
Summary : Corporate Project Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the organisational oversight, mission and goals of the Corporate Office of Ethics and Compliance. Assistance and support shall include highly complex analysis of data and information sets for company-wide initiatives, research and analysis of state and federal regulations.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Serves as primary support for the Corporate Ethics and Compliance offices efforts relating to Revenue Cycle and other special project compliance activities.
- Oversees junior Corporate Compliance staff, as required.
- Facilitates internal investigations
- Contributes to ongoing departmental goals.
- Helps to enhance and maintain internal and external websites.
- Possesses an understanding of health care and industry terminology and risk
- Assists in developing, maintaining and exhibiting departmental professionalism and reputation.