Creative Consultant Resume
Summary : Versatile performer with an optimistic nature and organizational, problem solving and creative strengths. Friendly, open communicator. Engaging rapport builder; effective in building positive working relationships at all levels based on enthusiasm, commonality and trust. Organized planner, researcher and analyst. Creative problem solver with a big-picture perspective and a knack for solving problems that deal with people.
Skills : MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, content production, digital photography, video editing and graphic arts design.
- Provided clients of this small consulting company with innovative, multifaceted, ROI based promotional services.
- Granted writing and event planning services.
- Consistented engage in a dialogue with the community using strong networking and presentation skills Prepare promotional plans for events and conceptualize promotional materials.
- Planed and executed fundraisers and community events including but not limited to; political re-election campaigns, back to school community giveaways, community Christmas events, and community crime symposiums.
- Assisted clients with innovative solutions to amplify results for fundraising campaigns.
- Wrote effective grant proposals/created marketing strategies/fundraising campaigns for organizations.
- Coordinated corporate sponsorships and make necessary recommendations Initiate creative and innovative campaign ideas.
Sr. Creative Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced in writing, editing and proof reading academic articles, fiction, poetry, and non-fiction. Expert public speaker and presenter. Faculty for various courses in creative writing, composition, humanities, and various citation methods. Expert researcher and interviewer for print and audio.
Skills : Reading Knowledge Of Spanish And Portuguese. Intermediate Speaking Level Portuguese.
- Supervised university tutoring staff: students, staff and faculty.
- Developed social justice outreach teaching programs in various communities outside the university: bi-lingual arts and creative writing.
- Quiddity International Literary Journal, Springfield, Proofread and edited submissions for literary journal.
- Facilitated author contact and communication in regards to edits to manuscript.
- Managed interns and support staff on various projects for the journal Provided interviews as part of NPR affiliate radio-program.
- Strategized and implemented creation process of animated training materials for Windows 7, Live, and Vista.
- Established streamlined and cost effective localization guidelines and mentored team to output deliverables into 40+ languages.
M.A. In English
Junior Creative Consultant Resume
Objective : Creative writing with a concentration in advertising. Seeking opportunities to leverage experience in creative writing, social media, communication and collaboration skills.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Mac OS X, Windows, Powerpoint, Project Management, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects.
- Directed strategy, development, and implementation of celebrated promotional campaigns launched in the US and abroad.
- Partnered with production companies and editors on TV commercial shoots.
- Pitched major clients prospective campaign collateral to win art directing consulting contracts.
- Extensive work with major brands within the Fashion industry.
- Created and organized events focusing on children/family issues for magazines and television programs.
- Providing team leadership and creative direction to produce animated educational content for government, corporate, and small business clients.
- Managed creative programming for students and faculty.
Creative Consultant III Resume
Summary : Extensive knowledge of print/digital design development and production experience - expertise in strategic brand identity, concept & product development, with project management skills. Innovative big-picture thinker with proven ability to quickly conceive, develop and implement creative concepts and marketing campaigns that significantly improves client market position, enhance brand awareness, and maximize profit margins.
Skills : Mac OSX Platform Software, Including QuarkXPress 9, Adobe CS6: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Served as lead creative on assigned priorities.
- Maintained constant communications with clients to insure that all 0x0acreative goals are met within the set timeline.
- Defined consistent elevated creative visions for both print and digital content.
- Collaborated with copywriters, design, account and production staff to meet client and Integrated Marketing goals and objectives on assigned projects and new business campaigns.
- Developed and produced promotional creative for launches, promos, image campaigns, upfront presentations, 0x0aoriginal shoots, special events all creative tactics as needed.
- Oversaw creative deliverables to fulfill needs requests in a timely manner.
- Provided consultative services to diverse clientele within the fashion, film and television industries.
Creative Consultant II Resume
Objective : Established a history of leading and developing creative solutions for clients of all sizes. An inspirational leader and collaborator, and work well with all levels of management and production.
Skills : Web Services, Sales Support, Marketing Communications, Screen Printing, Embroidery Machine Operation, Server, Food Preparation.
- Designed customized graphics for customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Wrote and processed orders for custom apparel.
- Built custom websites for retail customers to order apparel.
- Answered company phones and responded to customer service emails.
- Designed and implemented large and small scale marketing plans for the company and individual web stores.
- Built 25+ web sites to sell brand-specific merchandise.
- Designed and managed the large format web site, shopmrh.com, which has grossed in sales since January 1st, 2014.
Creative Consultant I Resume
Objective : Expert content writer and confidential document management specialist who has experience working directly with CEO's to improve their online presence and website content to increase market share and generate more business.
Skills : Creative Consulting, Writer.
- Assisted customers with designing and gathering materials for projects Putting out product in a pleasing manner Answering phones with customer inquiries Giving information to customers about products.
- Kept apprise of all the newest scrapbook trends Creating and maintaining long-term relationships with regular customers.
- Maintained customer relationships Helping to create lifelong memories in scrapbooks Skills Used Able to engage and speak to customers.
- Superb people and sales skills Customer service experience in a retail environment.
- Knowledged and experienced in using computer systems.
- Communicated effectively and professionally.
- Worked at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Lead Creative Consultant Resume
Headline : Lead User Experience Creative Consultant with a focus on accessibility and creating dynamic prototypes Research and development into new technologies.
Skills : Creating Dynamic Mock-ups, Wire Framing, Storyboarding.
- Wrote manuscripts while working as a freelance designer.
- Designed clothing and jewelry, including mosaics on shoes using Swarovski crystals.
- Worked in key art for screenplay presentations and brochures.
- satirical radio show on current political climates on the National Radio Network.
- Included creation of mobile ads, mobile landing pages, Flash ads for websites, landing pages, email blasts.
- Designed and implemented company controls for managing sales representatives, and employees.
- Provided creative vision and direction for the development of the brand’s visual identity.
Creative Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Multiple career disciplines encompass business development, client relations, thematic/promotional campaign development & media budget/production management. Effective negotiator; strong closer. In-depth understanding of consumer markets & trends.
Skills : Art Director, Graphic Designer.
- Created designs, concepts, & sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles & esthetic design concepts.
- Confered with clients to discuss & determine layout design.
- Developed graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepared illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors.
- Reviewed final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintained archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepared notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Drawn and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
BA In Communications
Creative Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Currently supervise a staff of 29 officers. Profficient in file management, excellent leadership skills, and definitely pay attention to detail.
Skills : Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Inventory Management.
- Artistrf development, branding, and road/tour management.
- Brought on board to lead strategic planning, marketing, and company communication strategies.
- Managef media relations and increase brand visibility by capturing photos and live video recordings.
- Directrf local and regional marketing and advertising programs.
- Createf and strengthen business partnerships.
- Elevatef brand awareness through the implementation of marketing campaigns.
Masters In Business
Creative Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated, organized, Design Manager. Experienced strategic thinker in directing design staff and outside vendors for design and production of global/regional packaging, sales promotional material, POP, signage and special events.
Skills : Advertising, Design, Marketing, Branding, Copywriting, TV, Editing, Radio.
- Worked cross functionally with marketing, product development, engineering, operations, and finance to develop new products and bring them to launch from design to production.
- Directed design agencies to meet design brief and maintain brand vision.
- Presented graphic and structural concepts to management in US and EU.
- Managed annual budgets for four major brands.
- Designed and implemented blow molded structures of HDPE and PET.
- Extensived knowledge of print and preproduction.