Customer Account Manager Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Account Manager who excels in revealing customer needs and delivering solutions. Proven experience at building loyal customer base to achieve both short and long-term organization sales goals.
Skills : Customer Service/Account Management.
- Successfully served on Integra's first Customer Account Management team specifically designed to manage services for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Worked closely with the Sales Team to ensure new customer satisfaction post-installation and to ensure smooth hand-off of account from the Account Executive to the Account Manager.
- Assisted in meeting company sales goals via upselling new services to existing customers.
- Developed and maintained excellent business relationships with customers via regular telephone contact and customer site visits.
- Processed Move, Add, and Change orders and followed through to completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generated quotes and placed orders for new service Worked with proprietary software to track order progress and trouble ticket status.
- Assisted customers in troubleshooting problems with existing service Successfully served as Customer Advocate and performed site visits regularly to get customer feedback and resolve outstanding issues with billing discrepancies, local and LD service problems, internet service problems and trained customers on how to use phone service features.
- Wrote a corporate weekly newsletter detailing Customer Service success stories about employees going above and beyond to ensure customer retention and customer satisfaction.
Sr. Customer Account Manager Resume
Summary : Production Manager with twenty years of experience, specializing in document management. Broad experience with a variety of coporate structures ranging from, retail, legal, pharmecutical, manufacturing and educational. I am customer focused, both internally and externally and detail oriented with tracking and reporting information.
Skills : Transcription, Medical Transcription.
- Repeatedly promoted during 13-year tenure with Xerox, working my way up by learning on the job and being flexible.
- Left Xerox briefly to pursue managerial opportunity at a start-up company and was allowed tenure with management position when I returned.
- Results: Coached and counseled third shift staff to meet corporate objectives while inspiring them to establish career paths and maintain open communication and help establish continual improvement processes.
- Improved production levels by creating accountability for consistency in quality output.
- Negotiated with customers to meet with third shift staff once a month in the morning to discuss concerns and discover processes implemented.
- As a field support representative, worked with site leads to update and maintain site manuals to ensure transparent service level during scheduled and unscheduled absences.
- Initiated incentive to standardize data center site manuals so that there would be a check list hyperlinked to the process to make it easier to complete tasks for FSR's.
- Showed consistent improvement in customer and employee satisfaction as shown in annual surveys given.
Jr. Customer Account Manager Resume
Objective : A position as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to achieve growth and advancement for the company. Experienced Executive Assistant able to juggle multiple tasks in order to complete projects while being a dedicated team player.
Skills : Powerpoint, Leadership Development, Sales, Training & Development.
- Developed, maintained, and managed client relationships by supporting end-to-end accounts receivable fulfillment process.
- Identified, researched and resolved accounts receivable issues to expedite customer payments, promote client satisfaction and sales productivity.
- Executed accounts receivable processes to meet business objectives while maintaining business controls.
- Identified issues, developed resolution strategy, followed up with internal and external customer, ensuring execution of resolution process and payment received / problem resolved.
- Reduced account delinquency $2M; over 90 days $689K and aged items 142.
- Conducted weekly customer meetings / work sessions to identify and resolve issues, preventing customer from paying delinquent invoices.
- Implemented process to proactively identify issues and developed process for resolution, alleviating payment delays.
- Partnered with customer to develop purchase order process to expedite payments for complex consolidated billing, resolving $2.8M in lease billing delinquency.
BS In Finance
Customer Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional in a corporate environment with over 16 years of experience supporting the COO, Project Managers, and Executive Senior Management.
Skills : Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Technical Services, Product Development, Continuous Improvement, Customer Service, Materials.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer communications, conflict resolutions, and expectations are met based on contract deliverables.
- Reviewed and approve all major deliverables and invoices to ensure accuracy and that expectations are met.
- Ensured that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner and well communicated to those with the need to know.
- Maximized business development opportunities for account growth to include marketing, project management, help desk and accounting operations.
- Developed Business Development plan and routine visitation schedules to meet increased business development objectives.
- Maintained accurate, current and meaningful business contact information in Customer Relations Management (CRM) system software and Insightly.
- Maintained current and accurate knowledge of company service capabilities to effectively communicate and manage customer's current and future needs.
- Ensured customer expectations are accurately reflected in 'playbook' and communicated to others as needed.
Associate Of Arts
Customer Account Manager I Resume
Objective : Recent graduate in search of new career opportunities. Works well in high pressure environments while staying organized and efficient. Communicates and interacts effectively with individuals of all backgrounds. Prior military experience.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
Customer Account Manager III Resume
Headline : Professional with Sales, Technical, Quality, and nine years of Management experience. Strong background in sales, manufacturing, quality processes, product reliability, and chemical and material testing labs. Current specialization in Customer Service, Strategic Planning and Forecasting, and Sales/Quote proposals. Major strengths include anticipating customer needs, communicating information to appropriate individuals, and desire to provide excellent customer service and relations.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Responsible for yearly revenues of over 20 million dollars managing my top 7 customers.
- Able to increase revenues for my key accounts by identifying and driving programs for new and existing products.
- Ensured accurate and timely communications to the manufacturing, management, and business teams regarding customer account information including quotes, contracts, customer satisfaction, and coordination of visits from customers.
- Scheduled daily meetings with internal team members to create plans for positive customer outcomes.
- Created tracker spreadsheet to address specific action items to be discussed on weekly customer calls.
- Able to forecast needs at a 95% level of accuracy and fulfillment achieved at 90%.
- Contract reviews and proposals prepared and accepted resulting in new and repeat customers.
Asst. Customer Account Manager Resume
Objective : A professional in the field of sales and sales management with 15 plus years of experience from industrial and technical sales to wireless telecommunications; possessing an aptitude to work within diverse markets as well as to work with clients in various positions within a company. Offering success to a prospective employer through utilizing effective collaboration, consultative selling skills to identify key contacts, uncover hidden opportunities, build strong relationships and by providing solutions to issues in customers' supply chain.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Project Management, Windows, Web Design, Account Management, Accounting, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Integra to our customers by handling business with a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Maintains a current and thorough understanding of telecommunications network and hardware products/services.
- Enters service orders for new and existing customers, including gathering all applicable billing and service information and entering into systems.
- Responds to and resolves client inquiries ensuring timely resolution and follow-up.
- Conducts account reviews upon request to include: product/services review, billing accuracy, pricing, and usage trends.
- Investigates and resolves billing disputes and credit requests.
- Identifies up-sell opportunities throughout the course of each call for organic growth.
- Ensures customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing training and consultative services.
Associate Customer Account Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a new or existing customer service company where I can contribute my extensive experience and skills.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Essential in helping customers achieve ownership by providing individualized attention in managing the customer accounts department, responsible or customer renewal payments and achieving company standards on non-renewal closing percentages.
- Support the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates and acting as key holder in the store managers absence.
- Manage the collections process, counsel customers to gain timely lease / merchandise renewals.
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customer signatures on lease agreements.
- Contact customers who have not renewed merchandise agreements, monitor customer payment history and habits and make recommendations to support the customer to ownership.
- Maintain customer contact over the phone and through home visits, update customer information and maintain accuracy, achieve monthly account goal.
- Review and close lease agreements with customers.
Associate Of Science
Customer Account Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Senior Client Relations Manager with 18+ years' experience, who successfully manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and delivers superior performance. Possesses practical knowledge in consumer marketing and product distribution. Applies strong analytical and strategic planning tactics to inform management of key industry trends to keep company on target with forecasting. Rapid learner who operates with a strong sense of urgency.
Skills : Account Management, Client Relations, Marketing, Microsoft Office Applications.
- Successfully regained $1MM of lost revenue by conducting monthly account audit, and challenging unauthorized invoice deductions.
- Conducted monthly sales review of 75 accounts and called on key decision makers to build sales and strengthen relationships.
- Utilized monthly email marketing to retain customers and drive repeat sales across 100 accounts.
- Managed various aspects of account business dealings i.e.
- contact management, orders, quotes and worked closely with business managers, CEO's and general operations as key contact person.
- Strengthened working relationships with clients, utilizing excellent communication techniques to foster growth and create brand loyalty.
- Utilized written and verbal communication with consumers to address quality control issues and foster brand loyalty.
- Supported Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments with weekly account billing for 100 accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ambitious professional with 16 years of logistics management experience involving strategic planning of warehouse area operations, with emphasis on customer level of service, receiving and shipping level of service and optimization of warehouse operations performance.
Skills : Law enforcement experience, management experience, customer service background, and knowledgeable with computers.
- Oversees and coordinates activities of multiple departments, designed to ensure timely and effective performance of services contracted.
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications and other data to ensure logistic services meet the customers' needs for the specified job scope.
- Follow through final implementation of job activities, coordinates efforts of suppliers, carriers, field operations personnel and resolves problems in any area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments.
- Compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of services to expedite logistics activities.
- Develop documentation required and forward to the customer as confirmation for each phase of job completion.
- Follows logistic support sequences, time phasing, problems arising from location of operational area and other factors, such as environmental and human factors affecting personnel.
Customer Account Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Detail oriented and focused team member, experienced in Marketing, Administrative and Project Management. Interested in becoming a member of a team and company that focuses on the intricate values that every employee brings to the job.
Skills : Communication,multitasking,Organization,dependability,great computer skills.
- Area Achieves or exceeds an aggressive monthly Grow revenue and product awareness of Solutions cloud and data center products and services to new customers.
- Work as part of the sales team in prospecting, qualifying, proposing and closing opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations demonstrating professional solutions to meet customer's specific telecommunications needs Maintains and reports a qualified funnel of revenue that allows for accurate forecasting.
- Keeps informed of all products and solutions as well as the industry in general.
- Manages and works with cross functional resources to deliver personalized solutions and proposals to prospects.
- Keeps current and trained on products and solutions and processes, as well as of the general industry.
- Manages and works with cross functional resources to deliver personalized solutions and proposals to prospects.
Customer Account Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will offer growth and a variety of challenges and responsibilities where my abilities and skills can be fully utilized.
Skills : Computer Repair, Collections, Customer Service, Sales, Management.
- Conduct studies of distribution systems to support distribution planning, distribution standards, distribution operations support and the Regional Operations Center.
- Perform studies of distribution system regarding service reliability using computer-based models.
- Gather and analyzes various computer data to determine location and cause of power outages.
- Efficiently dispatch first response personnel and repair crews to provide quick and logical response to outages and emergency situations.
- Schedule and manage other non-emergency customer requested work in a timely and cost effective manner to ensure superior customer service.
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints and prepare correspondences to accurately process customer requests.
- Perform overtime callouts to emergency response teams.