Customer Care Manager Resume
Objective : Highly experienced professional with over 13 years of providing superior customer service by supporting clients and businesses needs from start to finish in real estate industry. Consistently recognized and tasked by executive management to improve effectiveness and efficiency of real estate endeavors through exceptional leadership centered on customer-focused care in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Experienced Working In A Fast.
- Utilize knowledge of standard office administrative practices, procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer service - Manages sub-contractors and construction labor to complete repairs in a timely manner - Manages Customer Service Technician.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
Bachelor's In Education
Regional Customer Care Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with over 20 years experience in the healthcare industry; Talent for quickly mastering technology; Diplomatic with professionals and non-professionals at all levels; Accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential records; Flexible and versatile, able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments; Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SoftPro.
- Primary role is as an internal consultant to site directors reporting to the regional VP.
- Partners with site directors to drive strategic initiatives aimed at improving customer experience and employee engagement.
- Identifies common performance challenges across sites and works with local leaders to increase attention to these areas and to develop targeted action plans.
- Conducts research and analytics to help assess the benefits and challenges created by high-level strategic initiatives.
- Led site leadership through communication planning, support structure design, and execution surrounding the rollout of a comprehensive career path program.
- Program included new pay structures, modified job expectations, increased focus on employee engagement and development, and higher accountability for performance.
- Provided direct support to sites experiencing director openings.
- Worked with interim directors to help create plans focusing on longer term strategies versus immediate tactics.
Customer Care Manager II Resume
Summary : Customer Care Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers on the phone, email, and social media. The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, complaints, and compliments in a timely manner.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Management, Logistics Management.
- Lead work flow for 20 or more associates in a call center environment taking Escalation calls to bring resolution.
- Provide performance coaching, implementing development action plans, write/conduct reviews on associates, and recommend salary reviews.
- Participated in regular schedule conference call to get client feedback and silent monitor associates resulting in 20% reduction of team error rates Conducted team meeting to convey updates of business operations and understanding of Processes and procedures which results in consistency of quality scores above goal.
- Monitored unit operational budget and was able to reduce team overtime by 30%.
- Demonstrated the ability to delegate work flow to ensure the accuracy of client's reports and met deadlines.
- Encouraged an environment which displays teamwork, commitment, increased productivity, and superior quality.
- Provided informative training to new hires to ensure an understanding of processes and procedures by doing side by sides.
Customer Care Manager III Resume
Objective : Customer service management, call center, analytical & process improvement professional with emphasis on providing excellence in service. Results oriented team player effective in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phone Skills, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Accounts Receivable, Data Entry, Sales, Customer Relations, Typing, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Consulting, Schedule Appointments, Scheduling, Windows, Management, Mac OS X, Excel, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Fax.
- Manage a call center that consists of inbound and outbound representatives by setting goals, monitoring calls, handling performance reviews, and coaching staff to improve customer service and increase productivity.
- Manage the Data Entry manager and serve as a liaison for the data entry team for process improvements and communication between the data entry manager and the VP of Shared Services.
- Train associates on quality customer service, retention, increased sales, up-selling, and cross-selling techniques.
- Analyze data from CRM to improve results of outbound call campaigns as well as inbound call efficiency.
- Assist additional circulation departments in identifying inefficiencies, assist in streamlining processes, and implementation.
- Advise department heads on how to continuously engage our subscriber base.
- Assist in improving response rates for company mailings and promotional contests by selecting envelope design and selecting contest prizes.
AAS In Business
Customer Care Manager I Resume
Summary : A customer service and administrative professional with experience working as part of a team, both as a member and a leader. Experienced multi-tasker, capable of learning new programs and systems rapidly, and comfortable utilizing daily reports to manage workflow. Strong public speaking background developed through extensive client interaction. Task oriented problem solver, with the ability to establish rapport with coworkers and clients alike to achieve maximum efficiency and exceed goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Direct call center liaison between clients and call center employees.
- Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action plans.
- Perform quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives.
- Conduct group training sessions on financial products and services.
- Develop sales techniques of each to drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate the interviewing, hiring and training of over 500 customer service representatives.
- Monitor interaction between staff and callers to ensure quality assurance standards.
- Review calls center statistics to measure staff performance and the need for improvement Facilitate resolutions and resolve internal and external complaints and issues.
High School Diploma
Customer Care Manager/Service Resume
Objective : Dynamic customer service professional dedicated to effective team management and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Leadership Training, Management.
- Utilized Zendesk for all customer relationship management including reporting, messaging, triggers, prioritization, ticket tagging, customer satisfaction surveys and scores.
- Handled creation of Knowledge base including product updates, FAQ entries and job postings.
- Facilitated new product launches through training of Customer Care team on new features; tracking defects and issues and working closely with product managers to ensure they were addressed Maintained an average response time of less than 15 hours and Customer Satisfaction score of over 88%.
- Customer Care Representative | Denver, CO Responded to over 100 support emails daily with fastest resolution time on the team.
- Managed inbound customer care and fraud calls.
- Crafted messaging for customer care emails, as well as knowledge base entries.
- Trained new customer care representatives on product and troubleshooting processes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Care Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : To be part of a Dynamic Leadership team that instills work ethics and values throughout the company. Customer Care Manager is responsible for the whole Customer Care function. This includes supporting the entire customer experience, from process development through to results. This includes managing all areas of customer care, including Sales, Service, Training and Operations.
Skills : Management, Mircosoft Related.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by driving resolution of customer reported issues.
- Work with external vendors, network partners, internal technical support, agents and customers as appropriate, to ensure timely resolution / completion of trouble tickets and work orders.
- Identify and aggressively manage chronic issues which may arise.
- Manage reported customer service issues via the trouble ticketing system, ensuring fault isolation, escalation and resolution is appropriately documented.
- Address all customer inquiries and disputes, seeing them through to resolution.
- Set departmental and individual goals, as well as facilitate and implement departmental changes.
- Ensure timely, effective communication and follow-up by the team to customers, in order to provide resolution or updates on any reported problems Develop overall goals and objectives for the team, as well as for each individual.
Asst. Customer Care Manager Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience in sales and customer service. As a leader in corporate and social environments, I drive for positive experiences and lead change by motivating and inspiring others with infectious energy. My appearance is highly professional with a demeanor that encourages discussion, opening the door to a partnership full of creative problem-solving.
Skills : Microsoft office, IEX, 45 wpm, Claims Processing, Supervisor, facets, Organizational Skills, Communications, Troubleshooting, 10 key by touch, Medicaid, Medicare, Call Center, Customer Service Skills, Customer Relations, Customer Service.
- Evaluated staff on ability to meet performance objectives through continuous coaching and development in a blended environment.
- Directed and advised improvement strategy when objectives are not met.
- Contributed to overall campaign management by implementing dialing strategy and communicating campaign results.
- Observed calls to ensure proper quality and productivity offering employee coaching and development when necessary and/or required.
- Participated in the development, implementation and update of all aspects of Customer Service Training.
- Disciplined employees for violation policies and procedures and exercises authority to recommend termination of employees determined to be in violation.
- Served as resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Developed call center agents in billing, provisioning and tech support for VOIP phone service.
Associate Customer Care Manager Resume
Summary : Ten plus years' experience in the Client Services Profession with ability to build dynamic relationships throughout an organization, proven ability to analyze and improve workflow processes, competitive and career oriented, excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, knowledgeable of various HR functions along with managerial and leaderships skills, the ability to communicate with effectiveness, as well as strong attention to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Dedicated to continuously improving the Customer Care Team by providing product, system, policy and procedural trainings.
- Provided training to 21 new hires for Domestic and International Customer Service.
- Provided 30/60/90 day reviews to all New Hires that focused on areas of excellence and areas for improvement.
- Developed a Customer Service Certification Program for all New Hires after the 90 day probation period.
Customer Care Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Innovative Customer Service Manager who effectively executes process changes to improve operational efficiency. Highlights Conflict resolution techniques Team management Meticulous attention to detail Client relations specialist Focused on customer satisfaction Management of remote employees Skilled multi-tasker Pacejet/NetSuite software proficiency Training and development Scheduling Deadline-oriented.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Call Center Management, Call Center Management, microsoft office, acd technology, Negotiation, Recuiting, Team Leadership, Strategic Planning, Staff Development, Relationship Management, Effective Communication.
- Directs the daily operational management of assigned retail location, ensuring outstanding customer service is consistently delivered.
- Generates a fun and engaging environment for employees and delivers continuous education on products and services.
- Personal management, administration and scheduling for the retail location.
- Presents a strong visual merchandizing of the retail location, ensuring shelves, counters, and tables are stocked with samples of all merchandise available for sale.
- Maintains store in an organized, clean, and debris free manner.
- Attainment of monthly quota for assigned retail location.
- Provide accurate store reporting and market data to district sales manager.
- Coordination and participation in fun promotional and community events for retail location to promote visibility of location and product/services.
Customer Care Manager Resume
Summary : To acquire new knowledge as well as apply relevant skills acquired through education and experience in contributing to the growth and development of the organization that I am apart of Additional strengths include: Communication and Team skills Organized, Detail and task oriented Multi-tasking abilities Openness to learning.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Social Media Management, Live Chat, Electronic Communications, Project Management.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Bachelor Of Science