Customer Solutions Representative/Director Resume
Objective : To maintain a rewarding and challenging career with an established organization that will utilize strong knowledge and experience in the customer service industry.
Skills : MS-Office, Customer Service.
- Assisted customers via phone setting technical service for home appliances.
- Helped customers with any problems they are having with appliances or experience with Sears.
- Changed to orders based on both internal and external needs. Always made sure that the customer is satisfied with the resolutions that were provided.
- Saved sales by presenting customers with concessions that met up to their needs.
- Provided empathy assurance and acknowledge the customer needs, for quality purposes.
- Volunteered in shadowing, where new employees were able to sit and learn how to work systems and manage calls.
- Retained customers and resolved escalations as well as up-sell Comcast products to best suit customer's needs
Customer Solutions Representative/Technician Resume
Headline : Reliable and hard-working professional seeking a position as a Customer Service Representative, offering profound ability to address customer questions and concerns in a friendly and professional manner.
Skills : Sage100/MAS, Multi-tasking, SAP Experience, AS 400.
- Received and processed Customer orders received via phone, fax, and EDI.
- Provided exceptional customer service by anticipating customer's needs to minimize customer emergencies.
- Ensured changes are communicated to and coordinated with appropriate departments and salespeople.
- Primary contacted that domestic cheese customers have with LFC Resolve customer complaints, emergencies, problems/issues.
- Prepared and faxed daily and weekly price confirmations to cheese customers.
- Provided price updates when necessary due to changes in ship dates or products.
- Worked closely with the salesman and communicate any customer issues or complaints.
Customer Solutions Representative/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries.
Skills : MS-Excel, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer retention, customer orders, billing resolution, account maintenance, and product usage.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously. Skilled in working with clients on product operation, systems, and functions.
- Accurately documented, researched, and resolved customer service issues.
- Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced, and challenging call center environment.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
- Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
Customer Solutions Representative/Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding Sales Management position where can apply and expand knowledge of Business Ownership, Customer Service, Sales, and Management in an environment.
Skills : MS Office, CRM, Office 365.
- Answered questions, concerns, and inquiries from internal and external Customers generated from Incoming calls Emails Online Chats 2.
- Entered repair requests through an AS400 program and answering any repair questions.
- Repaired, provided Manufacturer information and numbers to the customer as an alternative.
- Entered and handled Return requests through an AS400 program.
- Warehouse up to date on what returns are coming back and what Vendor to send them to once received.
- Sounded decisions under little supervision while maintaining compliance.
- Solved Canadian warehouse issues arising from a return.
Customer Solutions Representative/Director Resume
Objective : A dedicated, self-driven individual looking for a long term position within a stable company. Look forward to bringing positive energy and excellent skills to company.
Skills : MS-Excel, Communication Skills.
- Positive impact on the company while working to resolve any issues a customer may have.
- Worked as a team with peers, to reach a resolution to any questions, issues, and concerns a customer may have.
- Easily navigated through various programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as, admin programs.
- Answered phone calls, emails, and work in delivering weekly meetings to my team.
- Worked with businesses in setting up their websites and ensuring they function correctly.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues customers would have with mobile devices and computers.
- Provided services to customers such as order placement or account information.
Customer Solutions Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : A position as a Customer Service Representative Ability Summary Experience in receiving and disbursing money in establishments, including the use of electronic scanners, cash registers, and related equipment.
Skills : Computer Skills, Phone Etiquette.
- Opened up new Savings or Checking accounts from our customers over the phone through income calls.
- Highly authenticated our customers. Take applications for loans-including mortgage loans and credit cards.
- Gave the status of applications and transfer customers to appropriate departments if needed.
- Transferred calls to identity theft protection, business banking, refinance mortgages departments.
- Assisted customers and ask questions to suggest products and services to make sure we are meeting the customers' financial needs.
- Assisted customers over the phone solving their concerns and sales.
- Answered inbound calls and give information to callers and take messages, or transfer callers to appropriate individuals.
Vocational In Business
Lead Customer Solutions Representative Resume
Headline : Social Media experience Training in Cinematography, Video Editing, and Production Design. Seeking to apply strong interpersonal and production skills to benefit organization through innovation.
Skills : Adobe Premier CS6, Final Cut Pro, Social Media Marketing.
- Provided excellent service to all customers entering the center.
- Educated customers on services available and identify community resources to assist with customer needs.
- Assisted customers registering on WorkInTexas.Com and ensure an application is properly completed to and obtain the best job-matching results.
- Interviewed customers to record and assess employment information to determine customer needs, run job matches, and make quality referrals.
- Worked closely with the Business Solutions Unit to assist with employer needs.
- Monitored companies' Social Media accounts. Facilitate UI, General Orientations, and Job Readiness Club.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using the housing database and sources such as the Internet.
Theatre Box Office Assistant
Asst. Customer Solutions Representative Resume
Objective : Secure a customer service or similar position within a progressive organization where can continue to give all and achieve personal satisfaction from helping others.
Skills : MS-Excel, Customer Service.
- Scheduled Food share and Badgercare renewals and interviews.
- Canceled any appointments that need to be canceled. Making sure appointments were scheduled correctly.
- Customer service, answering phones, computer proficiency, problem-solving on cases, data entry.
- Data entered in the computer is correct as in all changes added also. Making sure there is communication.
- Communicated skills both written and verbal through email, phone or fax.
- Call members to let them know what is going on with their case.
- Resolved customer's complaints or answer customer's questions regarding policies and procedures.
Associate Customer Solutions Representative Resume
Summary : Administrative support professional offering versatile office skills and.Also able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : MS-Office, Communication Skills.
- Assisted customers with all issues and/or complaints by multi-tasking through several systems including CSG and ICOMS.
- Educated customers with a detailed description of their accounts.
- Accepted credit card and check payments over the phone.
- Assisted in the Third Part Verification process on all customers that require this step to proceed with receiving services.
- Verified all accounts before making any changes to customers' accounts.
- Transferred, connected, disconnected, removed, and add services to the new or existing service addresses.
- Retained customers that are calling in to disconnect services.
Customer Solutions Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced and accomplished Customer Service Specialist with familiarity looking to implement prior job skills, personal observations, as well as outreach experience into serving our community.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Executed and administered credit programs and collection procedures.
- Assisted with taking payment to apply to invoices.
- Demonstrated general math skills to assist with everyday inventory reports.
- Helped manage road salt piles at different locations across the U.S as well as Canada.
- Handled freight and terminal payments when needed.
- Charged with Supply Chain Coordination as well as accounts payable.
- Experienced in SAP, Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, and Word.