Dealer Account Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a Project Manager position with the possibility of upward mobility within a company, while creating a positive reputation and for the company that employed with.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Results oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
- Brought management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines.
- Dedicated Operations Manager demonstrating effective leadership in all aspects of the job.
- Excelled at cutting costs and streamlining operations.
- Taught savvy Project Manager versed in all aspects of project management from inception to completion.
- Excelled in recruiting and talent acquisition, as well as process reengineering and improvement.
- Experienced portfolio manager with excellent client and project management skills.
Some College In Engineering
Jr. Dealer Account Manager Resume
Objective : Business Development Manager versed in building strategic partnerships through persuasion, negotiation and personal presence. Motivated at business prospect research, product promotion and account expansion in the sales market.
Skills : Strategic Sales Planning and Execution, Sales/Marketing.
- Maintained accounts and helped dealers facilitate new car loans.
- Assisted in funding, Re-hash deals, and train on all aspects.
- Made Century Club in March and signing the Strategic Group Orr/Patterson (23) stores.
- Managed relationships of an assigned Ford dealership portfolio.
- Performed scheduled field sales calls for the goal of vehicle sales improvement.
- Achieved lease and loan contract funding goals as well as dealer add-on penetration.
- Assisted dealers with proper inventory mix of new, used and certified pre-owned vehicles.
BSBA In Banking And Finance
Lead Dealer Account Manager Resume
Headline : A highly motivated and confident Sales, Management and Marketing Professional, with a track record of exceeding objectives, creating solutions and the ability to motivate others to achieve the desired goal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Ms Excel, Management, Accounting.
- Responsible for acquiring, retaining, and developing retail, wholesale, and dealer loan relationships with dealerships in central and eastern .
- Grew commercial vehicle lease volume in the Southwest market by 40%.
- Generated $16 Million in lease volume.
- Negotiated transactions.
- Led the Dealer Services in commercial lease volume from Covered 19 States.
- Presented and sold company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership Prepare action plans and schedules to identify .
- Consistently achieved and exceeded quota with selling dealer financing and compliance services.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Asst. Dealer Account Manager Resume
Summary : To apply energy, knowledge, and experience within an organization that fosters progressive growth. Eager to meet the challenges of delivering solutions and positively impacting company initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Sales Management.
- Built trusting and meaningful relationships.
- Identified and sign potentially lucrative dealerships.
- Collected on first-payment-defaults, miscellaneous buy-backs, outstanding titles, fraudulent violations, and late payments for dealership software.
- Successful signed up, implementation and marketing of Program Guidelines to dealerships while meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Flewmonthly goals, managed day to day functions, monthly reports, funding and end of month timelines.
- Dealt with relations including but not limited to training & development.
- Set up and full understanding of Dealer Center/DMS system.
Associate In Business Administration
Associate Dealer Account Manager Resume
Summary : A challenging position with responsibility and an opportunity for personal growth.
Skills : Data Entry, Account Management, Business Development, Management, Customer Retention.
- Worked with car dealership owners and finance managers to provide financing for vehicles being sold to customers that could not otherwise pay for it themselves.
- Followed-ups on constant and continuous new leads and referrals.
- Prepared action plans and schedules to analyze and identify specific target areas in order to project the number of viable business candidates therein.
- Responsible for helping dealerships reach financial goals, as well as own.
- Prepared presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintained multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheet projects to simultaneously log daily data.
- Utilized video conference with Westlake management, finance managers and dealership owners.
Bachelor Of Science In Criminal Justice
Dealer Account Manager Resume
Objective : An accounting and financial services professional with 7 years pension investment and benefits experience as well as 17 years in the automotive industry.
Skills : Microsoft,, Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking, Phone Etiquette, Accounts Receivable, Filing, Ordering.
- Facilitated in market dealer training events twice per quarter to support and implement key strategic initiatives.
- Managed multiple accounts for dealerships throughout the United States.
- Identified and solved clients' concerns.
- Responsible for achieving and regulating high amounts of incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Prospected, trained and managed franchise and independent car dealers.
- Upsold additional programs to broaden the customer's experience and positive results.
- Researched auto dealerships to recruit to financing programs.
MBA In Finance
Dealer Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 17 years in the automotive industry. Looking to develop a career that combines education with experience in finance, accounting, benefits and sales.
Skills : Finance , Sales, Marketing, Communication.
- Took over with the task of beating 60 contracts a month, which we did in 9 months to 120.
- Passed 120 contracts in 3 years since left.
- Grew dealer base by calling on and signing new dealerships to use our services.
- Maintained strong dealer base and assisted in submitting automobile loans.
- Increased utilization of products and services provided by Ford Motor.
- Credited and affiliated companies.
- Improved portfolios in order to widen approval and purchase policies.
MBA In Finance
Dealer Account Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : To acquire a position as office manager, and financing skills in order to perform and complete challenging project, while successful collaboration with company employees, which will contribute to the productivity and profitability of the organization.
Skills : Accounting, Document Management.
- Maintained business relationships with assigned dealers.
- Focused on increasing branch market share and profitability.
- Established new business relationships with non-wholesale Ford and non-Ford dealerships.
- Supplied dealers with necessary updates on procedural changes.
- Analyzed trends for dealer improvement.
- Assigned territory in first year of assignment.
- Called in the field local dealers to inform them on Copart Dealer Programs Counter bid online auctions working to get the most return.
Dale Carnegie Sales Training
Dealer Account Manager I Resume
Summary : Experienced professional who effectively identifies and resolves complex financial issues. Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing business environments.
Skills : Process Implementation, Customer Relations, Business Performance Improvement.
- Consulted and trained dealer personnel on new programs and compliance issues.
- Developed additional business with existing accounts and established new dealer relationships.
- Recruited, trained and managed dealers in a manner that encourages them to sell the product line.
- Efficiently selected dealers that have the potential to grow the family of clients.
- Generated paperwork in a timely manner.
- Implemented regulatory and compliance procedures to make sure department are following guidelines.
- Examined new clients background and financial history to determine partnership.
Dealer Account Manager Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable sales and marketing professional whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency and ambition. Skilled in coaching and mentoring branch team members on a variety of loan products and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Staff Leadership And Development, Process Implementation.
- Maintained and increased loan revenue in the markets.
- Increased market share in all markets achieving the highest new credit union dollar volume by 145% and 210% in two month period.
- Trained and educated dealers on Financial's "Dealer Center" platform.
- Reviewed every deal from dealers to maximize each approval for dealer profits.
- Maintained efficient dealer support and care while growing the relationship.
- Managed all active accounts and brought in new business accounts.
- Maintained a strong relationship with each dealer to build a high monthly contract count consistently.