Development Director Resume
Summary : Currently enjoys a consulting practice and serves as Development Director for LDJ Capital, Inc. Both positions are entrepreneurial and, thus, seek part-time or temporary contract employment. Full resume available upon request.
Skills : Marketing, Sales Management, Management, Strategic Planning, Sales, Business Development, Consulting, Fundraising, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Public Speaking, Trade Shows, Graphic Design, Creative Direction.
- Responsible for development and implementation of Salesforce Platform including Event Management, Results Monitor, CRM, Product Pricing Application in order to increase efficiencies in Event Setup Process and to provide a more effective sales process.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue.
- Ensure that organizational services consistently meet client needs.
- Responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
- Responsible for supervising wellness coordinator and attaining a set monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quota and meeting new business quotas on a monthly basis.
- Details: Corporate Sales Responsible for meeting or exceeding new business goals through lead generations.
- Focuses include event coordination, business development and managing partner relationships through education, development, and proactive management of screening services.
Staff Development Director Resume
Summary : A self-starter and quick study with a variety of skills. Dominant ones include ease in interpersonal relationships, proficient on Mac platform, high level of organization, dedication to excellence, concise written communication and an eye for that which is visually pleasing.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Financial Statements, Contract Negotiation.
- Part of a small team responsible for market and business strategy for products Names in Stone, Spatial IM and Spatial Generations, leading to successful market entrance and market stability.
- Managed product development with varied teams for all of the company's software products while continuing to manage consulting projects for company clients.
- Managed design, development and maintenance of website Names In Stone, resulting in an on-line, map-based, cemetery data repository and research tool for genealogists.
- Instituted customer support system to track customer concerns and successfully integrating these with product enhancement requirements resulting in continuous timely production releases.
- Designed and developed cemetery management software Spatial Generations resulting in successful adoption by cemeteries across the United States and successful product line running for 20 years.
- Full stack development from product inception to product launch for multiple products including server management, data modeling, database management, business logic, user interface design, product construction and user experience evaluation.
- Planned and supervised product releases filling user and system requirements while meeting key marketing timelines and dependent product schedules.
- Supervised development team and outsourcing teams producing successful product development cycles.
Lead Development Director Resume
Objective : 15+ years experience with Information Systems Technology and Software Technology Applications. Professional, with a successful track record, who is motivated and personable. Quickly mastering technology and software applications. Accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential records. History of producing accurate, timely reports, meeting stringent guidelines.
Skills : Grant Writing, Professional Fundraising, Resource Development, Donor Relations.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
- Facilitate consumer relations, or the relationship between parts of the company such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
Master Of Arts
Development Director III Resume
Summary : Dedicated development and marketing professional with a decade of experience leading successful fundraising, marketing, and public relation campaigns with excellent skills and a commitment to succeed.
Skills : Fundraising, Communications, Strategic Planning, Grant Writing, Donor Management, Board Development, Project Management, Budget Management, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Campaign Management, Campaign Management, Budget Development, Website Development.
- Manage nonprofit marketing and fundraising activities for a leading organization serves to treat and prevent child abuse with a $5M budget.
- Develop and drive strategies and campaigns to accomplish strategic plan goals.
- Raised fundraising revenue by 250% during the downturn in the economy through the cultivation of foundation, corporate, and individual support.
- Implemented fundraising activities including grant writing, individual and corporate solicitations, and planned giving.
- Built upon existing donor base through coordinating fund drives, direct mailing campaigns, and special events.
- Responsible for leading the agency in all proposal writing efforts including preparing response packages to Request for Proposals, Request for Qualifications, Request for Interest from government and private entities, as well as authoring the Strategic Plan.
- Founder of a volunteer auxiliary of young professionals who assist in planning fundraising special events.
- Created and monitor Development and Marketing Strategic Plan designed to match the agency's goals.
Bachelor Of Arts
Development Director II Resume
Summary : Consistently increased revenue on account/ territories managed throughout career. Exceeded Goals. Led sales and operations teams consistently ranked in the Top 10% of the company (Dohrn Transfer). Consistently awarded verbal recognition for sales excellence. Drive for Results.
Skills : Grant writer, development director, executive director,.
- Responsible the institute fundraising strategy and program development.
- Instituted a Moves Management systematic approach to fundraising that accounted for an increase in new donors, the engagement of former donors, and the expansion of the corporate council and foundation support.
- Created prospect portfolios of major, and planned giving donors for Board of Directors, the President, and Development staff.
- Secured a $1 million dollar gift for a Fusion Synthesis Center, along with foundation support totaling $750,000 for new programmatic areas of operations and an addition $25,000 for a language scholar program.
- Lead all aspect of foundation relations outreach, research, grant proposal and reporting.
- Identified and secured new corporation money for leadership development and strategic planning programs.
- Identified, arranged and coordinated Presidential and Board of Directors travel to high value donors.
- Prepared semi-annual Board of Directors reports on development activities to include arranging trustee contact with high value donors and foundations.
Master Of Public
Development Director I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and professional individual, with advanced knowledge of computers and networking technologies coupled with five years of experience as an audio/video engineer for major production companies. An ideal candidate for any position where these two areas intersect. Highly interested in the entire television and filmmaking process.
Skills : Technical: Adobe Creative Suite; limited Java; IBM SPSS; Quickbooks; MS Office Suite; Wordpress; French.
- Developed recruitment and retain strategy of community individuals to engage and participate in fundraising campaigns.
- Created, implemented and managed calendar of volunteer engagement events.
- Developed partnerships with community businesses to spread awareness of the Foundation's mission and develop new volunteer networks for fundraising campaigns.
- Developed new business relationships and sustained long standing relationships through communications to establish volunteer committees.
- Managed a successful volunteer campaigns through outreach and stewardship in the Bay Area young professionals demographic and startup community.
- Increased fundraising volunteer involvement in Xtreme Hike campaign in recruiting new volunteers through cultivation and outreach.
- Developed and created all branding for marking and event materials for fundraising events and campaigns.
- Developed and overseen budgets, timelines and fulfilling benchmarks for campaigns and events.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales Development Director Resume
Headline : Independent, outgoing, self confident, convincing and persuasive individual who enjoys interaction with people of any level; works effectively in one-on-one and group situations; and is able to speak before groups in a poised and confident manner using verbal fluency to present and respond quickly to questions, comments or objections. In sales situations, is viewed as a relationship builder.
Skills : Programs, Music, Networking.
- Responsible for grant writing; event implementation and execution; sponsorship sales; management; social media specialist; marketing plan implementation and execution on the local, state and national level.
- Utilized results-driven management skills and experience in budget development and fiscal accountability.
- Developed, designed and executed marketing campaigns to build (and increase) awareness and agency donor base Provided donor cultivation and solicitation experience and persuasive presentation skills.
- Provided success in obtaining grant funding and managing sponsored program performance expectations and reporting.
- Developed the overall corporate communication strategy and public relations plan.
- Recommended inventory strategies; communicate issues and opportunities with the management team.
- Exhibited strong writing proficiency in conjunction with excellent time management capability.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed implementation deadlines and goals.
B.A. In Journalism
Associate Development Director/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Delivering successful campaign results and visionary leadership. Effective, strategic and entrepreneurial leader with 10+ years of experience in the nonprofit industry with a track record of building successful programs in support of healthy and active lifestyles, positive youth development, and community revitalization.
Skills : Project Management, MS Office, Strategic Planning, Team Building.
- Develop and implement the fundraising efforts for special events, individual gifts, corporate giving and grants.
- Cultivate and solicit corporate sponsors for events including the breakfast, ride, 5k and asthma camp.
- Implement comprehensive communication plans to promote special events through digital marketing, social media, grassroots marketing, in kind media placement and public relations.
- Design invitations, flyers, brochures and other creative material, via InDesign, while following brand guidelines.
- Create and execute plans to recruit event participants and teams to meet event financial goals.
- Recruit and engage volunteers through managing the Leadership Board, Event Committees and event volunteers to serve as advocates and to assist in carrying out fundraising efforts to support the mission.
- Develop annual budget, strategic marketing plans and timelines.
- Monitor budget and control expenses, maintaining a net income of the annual goal.
Marketing Development Director Resume
Objective : Proven leader with 20 years of experience driving organizational strategy on boards and committees. Big-picture strategist with equally sharp tactical execution skills. Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with professionals at all levels of an organization and across multiple cultures, media, and platforms. Coordinate and lead flawless execution of fundraising initiatives, sponsorship programs, and special events.
Skills : MS Office.
- Developed a comprehensive annual fund plan to renew/upgrade existing donors and acquire new donors through direct mail, phone, social networking campaigns, face-to-face contacts, corporate/foundation grants; special events, and stewardship/recognition programs.
- Consistently analyzing giving trends/ histories, assessing donor capacity and evaluate current fundraising initiatives.
- Manage gift tracking, timely donor acknowledgements, and regular reporting on the use and impact of funds raised.
- Created and appropriate marketing and communication initiatives based on current and prospective donor segments for Family Promise of Coastal Alabama.
- Launched Family Promise of Coastal Alabama into social networking sites (twitter, Facebook and You tube).
- Created a radio public service announcement to run on local airwaves.
- Developing a television pubic service announcement for local television stations.
Development Director/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Gained notoriety as one of five Superintendents who led construction of Trump Tower. Recognized with several awards from Home Building Industry for maintaining superior quality standards and customer service excellence.
Skills : Program Management, Human Resources, Conflict Resolution, Consulting, Psychology, Microsoft Office, NGO management, Diversity management.
- Founded and operate highly acclaimed firm providing luxury custom homes and new residential communities.
- Direct planning and building process to drive market development and sales.
- Coordinate project consulting team, acquire financing partners, and work with Town Boards to secure project approvals.
- Manage $120M+ budgets, development team, professional consultants, construction crews, and outside consultants.
- Selected Accomplishments: Developed and led construction of award-winning, 160-unit, up-scale subdivision, The Orchards of East Lyme in Connecticut.
- Obtained site plan approval for Beekman Meadows, a 114-unit active adult project in Beekman, NY.
- Built reputation for adding value to surrounding communities by building superior quality developments.
- Recognized for luxury residential development and construction excellence with Hobi Award for Best Model Home in East Lyme.
Masters Of Science
Lead Development Director Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams to achieve a desired result Ability to work equally well with executive-level leadership on strategic initiatives and with rank and file employees on day to day operations Deep ties to the community and local non-profit professional groups Adept at developing donor relationships Skilled at managing projects; strong organizational and communication skills coupled with a can-do attitude.
Skills : Native Spanish Speaker.
- Directed all fundraising efforts for the largest Latino advocacy organization.
- Managed grant reports for a total budget of $2.4 million from 22 funding sources including private foundations and federal, state, and local government grants and contracts.
- Wrote new proposals and conducted on-going research into new funding opportunities particularly from private corporations and individual donors.
- Assisted the Advocacy and Community Organizing Program with writing and delivering testimony on state initiatives in Annapolis.
- Assisted the Executive Director with media relations and all public relations.
- Assisted department directors with recruiting and interviewing new employees and interns.
- Coordinated all Board of Directors' fundraising initiatives.
Development Director Resume
Objective : Passionate about my work and feel great empathy to those in need. I was also a CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) and a Certified Researcher, advanced education as a CFP (Certified Financial Planner).
Skills : Fundraising, Administration, Development, Marketing, Newspaper Writing, Newsletter Design.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Provide presentation and demonstration support during the introduction of new fundraising campaigns and services to field staff and customers.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as stewardship building, graphic arts, media and common inter department goals.
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising when necessary.
- Contact and maintain relationships with internal organizations to explain stewardship and goals of the parish.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of external organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.