Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Summary : Searching for a career opportunity in a director/manager position within the real estate/facilities and or project administration arenas.
Skills : MS Office Suite, CMMS Systems, Work Order Systems, SAP.
- Perform all preventive maintenance.
- On all equipment for up to 11resteraunts.
- Fix all cooking equipment.
- Remodel and build new locations.
- Install grease traps and dig broken drain lines.
- Window replacement.
- Refrigeration including freezers and coolers.
Director Of Facilities Management I Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where collaborative and team centered management style are valued. This includes managing the facility resources (staffing, equipment, supplies), and overseeing all internal operations.
Skills : Property management and maintenance, Project management, Budgeting , Crisis management
- Scheduled maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment.
- Generated, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency.
- Pulled cord equipment.
- Responded to maintenance requests by residents, including repairing plumbing, electrical, heating and replacing light bulbs.
- Supervised the community maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, resolving disciplinary issues and firing.
- Made repairs, and maintained vacated rooms in a timely manner including painting and cleaning carpets.
- Directed workers engaged in the maintenance and upkeep of the interior and exterior of the community.
Nursing Home Administrator
Jr. Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of healthcare experience in clinical, non-clinical and senior management positions. Skills include Peri-Operative Services, Sterile Processing.
Skills : Microsoft, Process Improvement, Leadership, Client Relationship Management.
- Managed professional staff.
- Performed Reviews and objectives.
- Responsible for Customer relations.
- Managed financial P&L for Division.
- Ran a $4 Million Division.
- Directed and led staff.
- Negotiated terms, scopes of services and pricing with subcontractors.
BS In Agricultural Engineering
Director Of Facilities Management II Resume
Headline : Results oriented, dependable professional with over twenty years experience with full service property management seeking a challenging.
Skills : Listening, hiring effective people, organizing teams.
- Coordinated with the Project Managers to set up and monitor the construction schedule.
- Directed the coordination, scheduling, budgeting & completion of long range facilities planning, real estate acquisition, coordination of purchasing.
- Directed the delivery of services including security, maintenance, travel, word processing, telecommunications, mail, food service, receiving.
- Directly supported services: human resources, computer services and public relations.
- Responsible for negotiation of all vendor contracts.
- Included overseeing 27.000 Acers propriety with International airport, water plant, hunt club, shooting range, 18 hole golf course, equestrian center,.
- Directed daily facilities operation, project management, housing construction, and rental propriety management.
Director Of Facilities Management III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Director Of Facilities Management with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Financial Management, Expense Control, Staff Management, Budgets And Financial Planning, Contract Management.
Responsible for departmental costing and budget analysis while working within strict budget guidelines ensuring fiscal policy adherence.
Responsible for management of regulatory compliance and enforcement of guidelines as established by hospital administration and regulatory agencies.
Included all aspects of facilities management to include operations, planning and assisting with construction related activities
Utilized the philosophy of wholeness where built environments support and enhance both human activity and natural living systems.
- Served as owner's representative during construction of 38,000 sq.
- Led Gold Certified Green Sustainable building, and refitted, retrofitted other buildings on campus.
- Managed entire facility operations of 190 acre nature education center and nature preschool.
BS In Agricultural Engineering
Asst. Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Objective : Goal: Looking for a team to build and lead in a high quality company that values honesty and performance. My teams have consistently outperformed competitors and management expectations. Student housing: Successfully designed, constructed, marketed and hired/trained management teams for two private off-campus student housing properties (Riverside, CA & Minneapolis, MN).
Skills : Facilities Management, Customer service.
- Participated in numerous multidisciplinary committees to include Chairperson of the Facilities Task Committee (EOC).
- Administrated Director overseeing goal oriented, operational priorities of the Plant Engineering, Environmental Services, Materials Management, Food.
- Served as Chair on various leadership committees including Service Team Redesign, Core Safety Committee and associated safety related sub-committees.
- Responsible for all capital improvement projects for the system.
- Ran the day to day operations, environmental services, and laundry for a 43 acre facility which includes a 178 bed healthcare facility, a 33 bed.
- Consisted of managing the maintenance and housekeeping staff at Appalachian Regional Healthcare.
- Managed all new construction and renovations.
Diploma In Industrial Electricity
Associate Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Headline : Life Safety, Department of Health Inspections and Joint Commission experience. Dynamic facilities professional with 20 years of experience, with a commitment to excellence and an outstanding track record of success in management of a large urban hospital and urban university which encompassed 15 million square feet.
Skills : MS Office Access, Leadership.
- Responsible for management and work outcomes for the facilities management department.
- Included but not limited to: Develops, plans, implements, and administers division goals and budgets.
- Directed and oversees implementation of the division work plan, assigned work, activities, and projects.
- Monitored budget to control expenditures to properly administer division's budget.
- Recommended and develops division policy and procedures.
- Confered with and provides leadership to division personnel and assist and advise high level healthcare staff.
- Created request for proposals and negotiate contract/vendor proposals.
Sr. Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Summary : Exceptionally dependable and well trained Facility Engineer with wide experience and a variety of system specializations in facilities management. Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, whether independently or part of a team.
Skills : Facilities Management, Compliance Management, Project Management, Utilities Management, Vender Management.
- Responsible for operational budgets exceeding 32 million dollars, including capital asset negotiation and purchase, regulatory compliance.
- Assigned to direct and coordinate the functions involving the Maintenance, Construction, Security, Communication, and Housekeeping .
- Assisted in $1.5, 000,000 remodeling project Joint Commission mock surveys.
- Assisted in building capital expense.
- Managed Facilities Management, Temporary Help and Consulting Services Divisions.
- Managed a staff of over 500 employees.
- Organized and directed new centralized facilities management and remodel department for a multi-location national video chain and 8 national regional .
BS In Electrical Engineering
Director Of Facilities Management/Supervisor Resume
Summary : AC repair persons and other suppliers tasked with day-to-day maintenance and up keep of multiple buildings. Key skills include: Strategic Planning/Mgmt Vendor Management Resource Management Problem Solving Collaborative Leadership Documentation.
Skills : Vendor Management Resource Management Problem Solving Collaborative Leadership Documentation.
- Managed day-to-day operations of CBLPath's physical facilities including work coordina tion with owners, engineers, building managers, zoning officials, state and local building inspectors as well as contractors.
- Supervised and monitored operation of HVAC, heating, building automation, life safety, electrical distribution, plumbing, security, medical equipment, fire protection systems, roofing and utility services.
- Assured CAP, OSHA, NYSDOH and other regulatory compliance related to the general fa cility, supply chain and safety of CBLPath.
- Provided Medical Waste Management including Bio-Hazard and Hazardous waste disposal.
- Worked with architects and engineers on new construction, repairs and modernizations.
- Reviewed architectural plans and specifications for constructability and pricing of entire project.
- Managed and negotiate vendor contracts, contractor selection and bid package design.
Director Of Facilities Management Resume
Headline : Over 15 years of project management and leadership experience in commercial/government facilities. This includes a wide range of responsibilities that include planning and coordinating the overall operations, reviewing and approving construction documents, approving contractor bids and budgets, managing construction projects on site or in remote locations such as remote construction sites or off-site warehouses or data centers.
Skills : Leadership, System development.
- Led staff training and development.
- Implemented and maintained Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Budget planned and preparation.
- Oversaw compliance of all life safety, environment of care, and emergency management joint commission standards to include policy implementation and revision.
- Managed design of ed lobby and physicians lounge renovation project each with a with a $200k budget.
- Transferred within organization to bring facility to hma corporate standards.
- Provided leadership and strategic consultation to the chief operating officer to facilitate maximum efficiency in the operation.