Hris Administrator Resume
Objective : Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will support and maintain the organizations HRIS applications and modules.
Skills : Inventory Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Data Management, Hris.
- Developed projects, communicating project tasks and milestones to team, managing and implementation of new workflows, projects, processes, and educating end users.
- Translated user requests analytical data, performed system audits, Monitor data management and developed exception reporting and audit procedures across all HRIS systems.
- Simultaneously maintained multiple systems.
- Broad-based and analytical, going well beyond simple data entry and reporting.
- Analyzed equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Confered with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Configured, monitored, and maintained email applications or virus protection software.
Sr. Hris Administrator Resume
Summary : A self-starter who adapts well to new environment, works well with all levels of associates, and accepts challenging assignments with a determination to achieve goals and objectives.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Management.
- Acted as a business partner to benefits, compensation, payroll and recruitment team regarding policies and procedure.
- Established PAR forms for new hires, promotional approvals, employee changes that supported these business partners.
- Used HRIS to review these transactions to analyze and maintain data integrity.
- Screened resumes and referred qualified candidate to hiring manager, conducted pre-screen interviews.
- Maintained employee applicant flow log, develop job requisitions, write announcements, post jobs, and coordinate schedules for all appropriate parties.
- Participated, coordinate and interviewed candidate at college and career fairs nationwide.
- Generated and analyzed recruitment reports and participate in all recruiting meetings.
- Designed a working recruitment tracking pivot table to track daily status changes summarization.
- Managed the college recruitment program, to include planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking.
Jr. Hris Administrator Resume
Objective : Ambitious, self-taught person who enjoys utilizing technology for maximum efficiency and organization, but also emphasizes the importance of keeping the people factor in every aspect of business.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintains system deduction codes and process special deductions to include: union dues, tools allowances, levies/IRS and etc.
- Process payroll check request Calcuates and processes special payments to include new employee PTO, back pay, and termination Maintains section-filing system and ensures compliance with established rules, regulations, and guidelines; prepare employment verification, subpoenas, and open records request.
- Develops and presents reports, spreadsheets, and various data for management review.
- Assist with HRIS Analyst and IT project pertaining to payroll, deductions, child support, ect.
- Troubleshoots all WinOcular problems and communicates problems with vendor.
- Programs, test, and train users on scanners.
- Sets up mapping to server for all new users to DARTHR and SATURN.
- Installs Microsoft client, adds property information, computer ID's, and Alphatst information Conducts training sessions for new and current users.
Hris Administrator I Resume
Objective : Skillful and dedicated Human Resource Professional with 20 plus years of experience in SAP Payroll, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Reporting and Data Analysis. Excellent leadership skills aimed to achieve company vision, objectives and organizational goals following company policies and procedures.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provides HR Services within HR Shared Services to support Precision's human capital; through compliant, accurate, efficient HR data entry and validation within ERP system SAP, responsive customer service on business calls, work requests, and provide informed support to HR community.
- Creates and maintains Personnel Administration using PA30 (Maintain HR Master Data) and PA40 (Personnel Actions) for Pre Hires, Hires, Promotions, Position Changes, Organizational updates, Cost center changes, Pay Changes, Demotions, Terminations, Deactivates, Global Transfers, for 1,000 US and Canadian Employees.
- Creates and maintains Organizational Management and Positions using PPOME (Change Organization and Staffing), PPO3 (Maintain Plan Data (Action-Based), PO10 (Maintain Organizational Unit) and PO13 (Maintain Position).
- Audits data in SAP for accuracy using SAP reporting tool SQ01(SAP Query).
- Runs scheduled reports and creates reports as needed.
- Identifies, writes, and implements Human Resources policies and guidelines regarding the HRIS.
- Provides HRIS technical support to Human Resources and other departments.
Hris Administrator II Resume
Headline : Over 20 yrs Procurement and Human Resources Professional experience in petrochemical industry , Offshore/Onshore , Oil & gas , Construction with 5 years experience in the Worley Parsons organization. This includes Procurement Coordinator (Expeditor), HR Administrator, Proposal Procurement Buyer, Corporate Purchasing, Sourcing Analyst (Logistics & Expeditor).
Skills : Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, ADP/SAP, HR Smart / GATS, Oracle/GBS, JDE, Smartplant /SPM.
- Entered information into HRIS systems and helped to ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Provided administrative and technical support services in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Gathered data, sorted and analyzed data, and prepared regular or special request reports.
- Handled some questions/situations of non-routine nature where little or no precedent may have been set.
- Additionally, it interfaced with mainly other HR personnel at all levels.
- Provided administrative and technical support for multiple recruiters, HR Manager, and HR Director; interfaced with employees, co-workers, and managers at all levels.
- Performed verification of documents and information submitted to ensure proper completion of processing new hires, rehires, and transitions, achieving efficiency in day-one on-boarding.
- Generated and submitted action forms including Mobilization Date Entry, Mobilization Advise, Change of Engagement, and Termination of Employment.
Hris Administrator III Resume
Summary : An administrative support professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner. Adept at multitasking to achieve team goals. Highly experienced in customer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public.
Skills : Process Improvement, Project Management, Report Development, System Implementation.
- Utilizes ADP Products in HRIS system such as Pay Expert (Payroll), EZ Labor (Time & Attendance), and HR/Benefits (Compensation, Benefits, & Performance).
- Runs basic HRIS query reports for function users and HR customers.
- Represents organization as the expert liaison for all ADP reporting applications and database tables.
- Provides system reporting by running standard weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Develops solutions to automate reporting for human resources and the organization.
- Streamlines other processes through automation and HRIS reporting functions.
- Reviews payroll process to locate areas for increased efficiencies through automation.
- Assists with annual benefits renewal process by preparing required census, reviewing and comparing proposals, and developing modeling scenarios.
- Updates yearly census for Defined Contribution 401k plan and regulatory 990c reports.
Asst. Hris Administrator Resume
Objective : Experienced, goal-driven, and performance focused senior professional with more than 10 years of progressive experience and hands-on skills in Employee Relations, Business Management and Strategy, Training and Development, Relationship Management, Staff Management, Risk Management and Workforce Employment and Planning.
Skills : PeopleSoft HRMS & KRONOS; Microsoft Operating System.
- Handles I-9 compliance, to include ensuring I-9s are completed accurately, tracked in the payroll system and also filed appropriately; proper purging of I-9s; updating I-9s based on changes, and updating I-9s based on expiring documents.
- Scans and indexes of various documents into the associate's personnel files.
- Assists with various record scanning projects as requested.
- Performs quality checks on all administrative work ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Reconciles HRIS audit discrepancies.
- Assists in the collection of employee information for statistical reports.
- Maintains and updates the new hire packets.
Associate Hris Administrator Resume
Headline : Seeking a Hris Administrator position in Human Resources which will require to apply business experience and education to assist the company in the accomplishment of its goals.
Skills : Human Resources, Data Entry, Customer Service, Peoplesoft.
- Compiles and organizes employee data and record information into PeopleSoft System.
- Verifies and approves payroll time sheets and process in Kronos System.
- Serves as valued resource and liaison to all Kronos Administrators.
- Supports management team in continuous system testing and process changes for corporate compliance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Responds to any employee questions or queries on HR, Benefits Administration, and Payroll Processing via PeopleSoft System.
- Set-up and maintains personal and confidential employee files and records.
- Participates in on-boarding and orientation process, and make presentations on many HRIS policies, processes, and procedures.
- Supports staff on a number of special HR Projects such as provides data for legal or other matters.
Lead Hris Administrator Resume
Summary : A highly experienced HRIS/Implementation Specialist with over 15 years of industry knowledge related to Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll. Implemented and supported business applications as a functional/technical analyst for many types of organizations. Experienced in project planning, information systems, support problem resolution, process planning, technical writing, reporting, project documentation, plus user acceptance testing and user group training.
Skills : MS Office, Payroll, Scheduling,.
- Manages the day-to-day administrative requirements of the various HR Systems.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or patches.
- Provides support for HR colleagues by researching and resolving HR System problems, unexpected results or process flaws.
- Performs scheduled data audits to identify and resolve data discrepancies and recommend solutions or alternate methods to avoid recurrence.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develops complex spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot table and data validation.
Hris Administrator Resume
Objective : Professional Payroll Administrator experienced in multitasking and client services with exceptional problem-solving skills. A loyal and detailed oriented self starter with great leadership qualities.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office, BI & Crystal Reporting.
- Receives and processes time & attendance requests (e.g.time sheets, work schedule changes).
- Performs related SAP updates (incl.absences, attendances, related allowances).
- Performs pre-payroll reconciliation (data validation, missing data, data integrity, payroll validation) as required.
- Performs payroll related administration (e.g.garnishments, tax adjustments, bank rejects, loans, pay simulations, time evaluations) as required, Manual claim processing, Recurring payments or deductions, Changes to 401k records, Railroad levy, Workers compensation.
- Provides administrative HR support for all businesses/processes that are not supported from HR Services and managing the entire coordination with HR Services KL maintain up-to-date, accurate, and timely employee and HR master data on behalf of the business (end-to-end SAP processing) providing error free, intelligent, and forward looking HR reports that enable fact-based decision making and meet business requirements maintain all HR related documentation and records.
- Supports and Maintains all Outsourced payrolls, maintain all employee stock tax records, Complete year-end adjustments to prepare for W-2 processing.
- Ensures labor law compliance posters are regularly updated.