Membership Consultant Resume
Objective : To effectively demonstrate interpersonal communication skills in a professional environment with an opportunity for growth and advancement in an exciting industry.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for producing consistent monthly sales by enrolling prospective members in the club utilizing the Sport & Health Relationship-Selling process.
- Participates actively in the member retention process by providing an enthusiastic level of service to all existing members and supports the Club, programs, staff and members.
- Produces new leads for potential new members through individual or corporate contacts.
- Actively markets using different techniques and ideas throughout the community.
- Greets all visitors to the winery and pour wines for tasting.
- Describes wines and winery history; answer visitors' questions about wines.
- Provides general tourist information.
- Handles routine sales transactions which include operating cash register and accounting of daily sales.
Sr. Membership Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a reputable company in a fast paced and challenging environment that will allow to gain insight and further knowledge.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Maintaining.
- Models and promotes the mission, values and guiding principles of the business through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
- Engages in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
- Adheres to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
- Consistently looks for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Prospects for qualified leads and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
- Develops relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
- Builds a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
- Handles member complaints and resolve issues promptly.
Jr. Membership Consultant Resume
Objective : Political Science Graduate with Criminal Justice Emphasis, Extensive Experience in Juridical Systems mock trail, Counseling Processes, Political Debates and Advanced Mathematics Tutoring. Excellent combination of Criminal Justice, Political Science, Juridical Trials, Forensic Science and Counseling expertise with a track record of leadership, operational, administrative and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Established connections with 20+ people per day to generate my own leads.
- Made at least 50 phone calls per day to maintain contact with those leads.
- Conducted tours of our facility for inquiring guests.
- Conducted price presentations for memberships.
- Participated in "team cleaning" whenever necessary.
- Attained CPR and first aid certification.
- Attained sales goals on a weekly basis.
- Maintained quotas for outside work (phone calls and lead generation).
- Demonstrated leadership to newer employees.
Membership Consultant I Resume
Objective : Professional and experienced customer service representative. Ready to contribute to a positive work environment. Recognized as a detail oriented hard worker, with excellent organizational skills. Dedicated, Quick learner and determined to work as a team member and follow instructions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.
- Built rapport with all members and guests of the sports club to improve relationships and gain referrals.
- Handled inbound calls, and identified potential marketing opportunities for the sports club and bring in new members.
- Effectively solved members complaints or concerns with the sports club.
- Responsible for booking appointments, and meeting sales quotas.
- Worked with a team and act as operating manager when needed.
- Gained experience in sales, and utilization of networking events.
- Expanded knowledge on handling inbound calls, multi-tasking, and solving customer complaints.
- Averaged 20-25 membership sales a month.
- Averaged 15 Training package sales month Brought vendors to gym, and booked events to market the Sports Club.
Membership Consultant II Resume
Headline : Seeking a new position where can be resourceful, effective with ideas to manage professionally, and excelling in departmental goals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Managed own business accounts and helped to lead fitness team of 15 employees in daily inbound/outbound sales operations.
- Collaborated with Customer Care Manager to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provided employees with tools to maintain and increase service levels to both internal and external customers.
- Worked closely with other departments to promote sales contests, clarify information, and distribute reports.
- Gathered, analyzed, and reported daily/weekly/monthly sales and service statistics.
- Improved to company's profitability by increasing membership sales and satisfaction by over 10% of the budget by assisting in execution of aggressive sales plans.
- Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness program.
- Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies.
Membership Consultant III Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished and confident, results oriented Sales Account Representative. Strong leadership and team-building skills with proven interpersonal communication and analytic abilities resulting in the delivery of results in both revenue and profit margins.
Skills : Personal, needs-based professional, succeeding.
- Met and exceeded monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Prospected for qualified leads and creating traffic through mailers, referrals, cold calling, outreach, etc.
- Developed relationships within the community, schools and businesses by involving the club in local events.
- Consistently built strong business relationships to enhance referrals.
- Ensured that prospects understand the value of TSI's role in helping them reach there goals.
- Negotiated contracts and closing opportunities.
- Led club in total sales.
Asst. Membership Consultant Resume
Objective : Talented and highly organized administrative professional with background in retail, market research, call centre and interpreting. Quality-focused, committed to reaching business goals and approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. Excellent work ethics, easily adaptable, versatile and always providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Hardware/Software Support.
- Responsible for self-generation (new leads and contacts).
- Enrolls new members to meet daily and monthly quota.
- Collects and records names, numbers and emails from members and prospects.
- Actively promotes with street reach and local businesses.
- Manages client/member accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of all fitness equipment and programs in club.
- Actively seeks training on new sales and marketing techniques.
Associate Membership Consultant Resume
Headline : Membership Consultant with Customer-oriented Excellent sales skills Understanding of human anatomy Time management proficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Networking, Public Speaking.
- Consistently looked for opportunities to gain new members.
- Built a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
- Performed all basic transactions including billing change, freeze, club to club transfer, member to member transfer.
- Developed relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
- Worked with Club Managers and Personal Training Managers to expand the number of members involved in personal training and club services.
- Maintained a genuine interest in health &fitness as a way of life and the ability to help others to achieve wellness goals.
- Assisted all members, responsible for creating a positive and healthy environment for all families.
Lead Membership Consultant Resume
Summary : Dynamic and versatile professional with extensive experience in higher education, customer service, recruiting, sales, and the fitness industry. Strong skills in multi-tasking, training, teaching, interacting with internal and external customers, learning computer programs, and thinking outside the box. Strong belief in working outside the comfort zone and learning new tasks and skills.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Elementary Spanish, HTML5, CSS.
- Generated new leads through online outreach, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), email marketing campaigns, and referral-based campaigns.
- Met and exceeded monthly individual quotas and club quotas and converted 90% of all leads into quality memberships.
- Provided top-tiered customer service with member engagement and face to face relationships.
- Scheduled, coordinated, and provided support for appointments, meetings, and events with Outlook.
- Created monthly newsletters, flyers, and other promotional and marketing materials with PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Created, maintained, and improved weekly and monthly detailed Excel tracking sheets that were shared and stored on Google Drive.
- Developed and broadened relationships with Corporate and Residential accounts through consistent follow-up, face-to-face meetings, and occasional events.
- Planned and organized monthly events and partnered with other departments to successfully market VIDA's brand.
Membership Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, responsible, reliable, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic. Seeking to use my business approach, critical thinking abilities, and work experience for Medical and Health Service opportunities and to obtain full-time employment.
Skills : Healthcare, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Research,.
- Develops strong customer service skills and program knowledge.
- Maintains extensive knowledge in clubhouse activities, programs, and membership opportunities.
- Operates of CSI computer data software.
- Responsible for collecting, inputting, and filing of data and membership information.
- Sales of athletic club memberships and programs.
- Maintains and enforces company policies.
- Provides knowledge of equipment, programs, classes, and childcare.
- Successfully completes 200+ hours towards internship, while maintaining 3.6 GPA during an 18-credit semester.