Director Of Food Services Resume
Summary : Oversees all aspects of the food distribution operations. Develops and implements a vision for the program in accordance with the policies and directives determined by the chief and the tribal council.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Negotiation, Business Strategy, Operations Management.
- Directed foodservice outlets, catering, retail, and financial operations.
- Motivated people, focused on customer service, and food service financial operations, and meeting the need of the supervisor.
- Negotiated food service RFP's with potential clients, food, service, and resource vendors.
- Managed retail development into Quiznos renovations.
- Lead team of 5 Managers to ensure each of them was able to achieve their goals and were satisfied with job performance.
- Planned, monitored and closed operation for monthly financial achieved goals.
- Followed project management guidelines to ensure renovation was in budget and scope.
Sr. Director Of Food Services Resume
Headline : Director of Food Services is responsible for the effective, efficient and compliant operation of the school districts child nutrition program. The Director of Nutrition Services will professionally administer a child nutrition program.
Skills : Team building, Mentoring, Multi tasking, Cooking, Management, People , and communication.
- Plan and conduct in-service training for department functions.
- Maintain dietetic policies and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for high sanitation standards.
- Maintain all food and labor costs within the dietary budget.
- Plan menus and provide special foods for parties and/or other scheduled events.
- Supervised the dietary staff in all planning, organizing, delegating and directing.
- Instruct employees in use, care, and maintenance of equipment, housekeeping and safety standards.
Jr. Director Of Food Services Resume
Objective : To utilize knowledge and experience in the Food & Beverage/Customer Service Industry to broaden skills and abilities so as to expand career opportunities both personally and professionally.
Skills : Problem Solver, Leader, Trainer & Team Builder.
- Managed multi-unit school foodservice operations, including budgeting, accounting, scheduling, and employee/management development.
- Budgeted for capital equipment purchases and facilities remodeling projects.
- Managed multiple operations and facilities improvement projects.
- Directed all facility maintenance and repairs.
- Utilized Nutri-Kids software to create menus with meals balanced to USDA nutritional standards.
- Supervised up to 31 full time and 96 part-time employees.
- Conducted employee scheduling, resource allocation, cost accounting, and inventory tracking techniques and procedures.
- Created multi-million dollar budgets and assured compliance.
Director Of Food Services III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where able to utilize skills and gain the necessary skills to develop becoming more proficient in both front and back of the house as a leader in this industry.
Skills : Cooking And Kitchen, Food Supervisor.
- Responsible for Retail, Patient Dining (Room Service), Doctors Lounge and Caterings.
- Operates food-service budget and monitors food expenditures.
- Operates weekly inventory of food and supplies.
- Create menu items that are nutritionally balanced and therapeutic.
- Ensures production and sales stay above standard.
- Develop and implement cost-effective systems throughout the account.
- Interviews select, train, supervises, counsel, evaluates and disciplines all food services employees.
- Initiates policies and procedures which serve as standards and methods for the planning and evaluation of dietary responsibilities.
Director Of Food Services II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing 20 years of management experience, and excellent customer service. Passionate leadership style, along with skill in reporting metrics, cost conservation and exemplary organization.
Skills : Inventory Management, Proficient In Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, Cost Control.
- Managed dining room, kitchen and warehouse programs.
- Controlled the day-to-day operations and the strategic direction of the program.
- Planned events, scheduled labor, ordered food/supplies and developed staff.
- Ensured maintenance of equipment and the facility.
- Responsible for all expenditures and financial reporting, annual budget preparation with monthly maintenance, cash accounts and profit/loss.
- Managed inventory, labor costs and financial reports.
- Accountable for food delivery, inventory and preservation while in the warehouse.
- In charge of food set-up, presentation, quality and 100% guest satisfaction.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, trained and certified and staff.
Director Of Food Services I Resume
Objective : Results driven Operations/Sales/Food and Beverage Manager with expertise in P&L responsibility, effective cost control, marketing, human resource management, employee development/retention and maintaining quality standards for guest experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Restaurant POS Systems.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, motivation, retention and training of staff at multi-units Maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparation and serving of food related products.
- Serving high volume 6 a la carte meals a day for 120 boarding students and 1300 students/staff on daily basis for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Responsible for menu planning and development, forecasting, payroll budgeting, overtime and staff scheduling for food service at a fast paced private school.
- Responsible for budget accounting functions, P&L, private events and banquets planning, organization and supervision.
- Conduction of weekly inventory, maintaining records to comply with Taher's standards.
- Ensure that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met.
- Effectively communicate and work with Client community, customers, and support staff.
- Implemented cooking club the 'The Viking's Chef Club' in which students learned the basics of culinary cooking techniques.
- Provided food demonstration, presentation, and various ethnic foods.
Asst. Director Of Food Services Resume
Summary : Overall operation of the food and nutrition services in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our facility to assure that quality nutritional services are provided.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Publisher, Kronos.
- Managed all aspects of a multi-level residential dietary department.
- Implemented a profitable catering program within the facility.
- Provided outstanding service to over 1500 residents and their families.
- Provided catering services for resident functions, weddings, corporate meetings and banquets for up to 400 guests.
- Responsible for all food, liquor and equipment purchases.
- Developed HAACP policy & procedures for department.
- Responsible for hiring and training of all positions within the dietary department.
- Responsible for menu design and implementation for all levels of care.
- Worked directly with on- site registered dietician for therapeutic diets.
Director Of Food Services/Coordinator Resume
Objective : More than 25 years of experience in the food service industry, including Fast Food, Business Dining, Country Club Dining, Campus Dining, Casual Full Service Dining, Fine Dining, Full Service Catering and Restaurant Entrepreneur.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, ADP, Matrix, Point Click Care, Ability, Zirmed, ECIN, Medicaid Interchange, MITTS, Kronos.
- Hire and train all staff for all positions within the Dietary department and maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to State standards.
- Schedule all employees to ensure all positions are covered.
- Monitor and record all resident weights and report differences to Dietician and DON.
- Complete monthly audits to ensure proper food temperatures, tray set up, proper dining room etiquette by staff, tray pass is being done in a timely manner and also kitchen sanitation.
- Cook a Waffle breakfast once a month with activities for each floor.
- Attend Resident Council on a monthly basis.
- Talk with all residents upon admission to go through our menu process and to record resident allergies, likes, and dislikes.
- Ensure all meals are being prepared with recipes that are provided.
Director Of Food Services/Consultant Resume
Objective : To work for a professional, innovative company that will allow to expand knowledge and experience in the health, wellness, nutrition, and/or food service industries while strengthening personal interactions with the public population.
Skills : Multi-Tasker, Highly Organized, Team Player, Exceptional Communicator, Quick & Accurate Typist, Vast Computer Knowledge, Self Starter.
- Manage the food service staff and operations for USDA funded child care programs at 10 different locations.
- Place and coordinate most cost effective delivery of weekly food/kitchen supply orders for all locations.
- Implement a new milk purchasing process to cut food costs by $10,000 year.
- Monitor/inspect kitchens/meal time procedures on monthly basis at all centers.
- Educate/train all kitchen/classroom staff on new USDA rules/regulations, sanitation, health, and food safety.
- Create and lead nutrition/health related activities, projects, and programs to educate children and parents.
- Work with Staff Dietician to coordinate proper menu substitutions for special dietary restrictions.
- Review current menus and propose appropriate changes to improve quality and variety of food choices while cutting food costs by 1/3 of previous year's budget.
- Perform quarterly reviews for 20+ food service employees.
Director Of Food Services Resume
Summary : Promotes and explains the purpose and need for nutrition education and nutritionally sound food service programs via presentations at varies conference and meetings.
Skills : Inventory Management, Ordering Supplies From Approved Vendors, Excellent Customer Service, Management.
- Managed all onsite catering, offsite catering, and vending operations with a combined annual sales volume of $1.5 - $2million.
- Developed and trained managers in operating all aspects of food service operations on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all financial statements, operating reports, client reports, component forecasting analysis for budget, safety audits, standards audits, sanitation audits, employee recognition programs, and customer preference and performance surveys.
- Developed and implemented yearly business plans to meet sales objectives, improve quality, and exceed customer/client expectations.
- Maintained monthly cycle menus including all aspects of food production (daily serve and daily change), purchasing and receiving, and weekly inventory analysis.
- Supervised staff of 42 employees on a 24 hour day/3 shift schedule including training, staffing, development, and annual employee review process.
- Participated in monthly Food Committee meetings with key users to exchange ideas and provide an open channel of communication with the client.
Bachelor Of Arts