Director Of Residential Services Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and empathetic Case Manager with more than 20 years leading, managing and supervising professional staff in social services. Past work has included management services, program planning. Active listener with a knack for building lasting professional relationships.
Skills : Logistics, Learning Management System, Curriculum Development.
- Supervises three Program Managers, a Team Leader as well as the staff in the homes, which comes to approximately 80 staff members.
- Answers directly to the two Deputy Directors, the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
- Becomes familiar with state and agency policies is an important component of this job.
- Ensures cleanliness and documentation is in order.
- Ensures the general well being of persons served as well as staff employed with this organization.
- Ensures work orders regarding home repairs are completed in a timely manner by completing necessary paperwork and thorough follow up.
- Attends meetings and offer constructive observations to program plans in cooperation with supports coordinator from community mental health.
Sr. Director Of Residential Services Resume
Summary : To utilize skills and expertise in a learning environment that is conducive for growth and future development.
Skills : Material Handling ,pallet Jacks, Forklift.
- Ensures implementation of philosophy of service delivery for DD residential services and implement the Person Centered Philosophy and Intentional Care Standards in the DD residential programs.
- Develops senior leadership team within residential services to ensure high quality of services across all programs.
- Guides program development for new and current programs.
- Organizes staff and staffing functions to provide appropriate and efficient contact, services and satisfaction for individuals we support.
- Manages, streamlines or eliminate administrative processes and requirements in consultation with affiliated senior managers or designees including but not limited to Fiscal Office, Human Resources, Information Services, Advancement, Quality Management and Facilities.
- Develops, manages, and administers budget for residential services; analyzes expenditures and recommend adjustments.
- Acts as a liaison between DD residential services, and other service providers and community resources.
- Coordinates and oversees all referrals to DD residential programs.
Jr. Director Of Residential Services Resume
Objective : Interfaces with families, providers, managers, physicians and care staff on care needs and changes of a resident needs. Oversee coordination of residents' health and wellness needs, ancillary services, medication program management and completion of assessments and individual service plans.
Skills : Budget Management, Instructional Designer.
- Assists to plan, direct, and delegate responsibilities to subordinates as necessary.
- Assists to administer budget, financial capital projects, long-range objectives, programming development, and all staff requirements.
- Assists to administer policies and procedures of organization to meet and comply with regulatory agencies on required periodic basis.
- Monitors daily operations of facility via on-site supervision and delegation of duties to facility staff.
- Assists to prepare periodic reports of facility operation and maintains facility records.
- Assists to develop and implement specific programs, in accordance with organization's policies, to benefit the residents/students.
- Assists to coordinate and facilitate community and other resources for the residents/students.
- Responds 24 hours per day to emergency calls from staff and intervene as necessary.
- Maintains secure confidential residents/students files.
Director Of Residential Services I Resume
Objective : Experienced Director Of Residential Services with proven ability to oversee, develop and implement multiple business segments and make a direct impact in an organization. Experienced with high growth and ever changing cultures. Focus areas include: Managing the development of an effective team Demonstrating professionalism in performance of job duties Teaching effective supervision/management of clients Maintain safety and security of clients and facility Effective communication Policy development Performance improvement management Change management Compliance Quality and continuity of services oversight Overseeing day to day operations of the administration, clinical, and residential services Working cooperatively with all departments.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided leadership for all departments.
- Taught and followed the Center's mission, vision and values.
- Developed Site-Based Management Team for the South Campus.
- Implemented site based goals to improve the South Campus.
- Oversaw the Restraint Reduction Committee.
- Served on the Restraint Reduction Steering Committee for the entire agency.
- Served on the Cultural Competency Committee.
- Led management team meetings on a weekly basis.
Director Of Residential Services II Resume
Headline : An enthusiastic and passionate professional with a consistent track record of creating excellence in the workplace while driving upscale service and additional revenue initiatives where can develop others as well as himself. Possesses in depth knowledge and experience in Hotel, Resort, Vacation Ownership operations with a special emphasis in Rooms Division and Revenue Management.
Skills : Direct Services, Training And Consultation.
- Interfaced with Residence Club unit owners, Home Owners Association, Resort General Manager and Resort staff as it relates to Residence Club matters.
- Oversaw condo cost allocation, budget development, compliance and the daily operations for Front Desk, Concierge, Guest Services and Housekeeping.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, payroll, ordering and cost control.
- Obtained the Leader of the property award.
- Led and actively participated in several Six Sigma projects that either increased the revenue or decreased the costs.
- Achieved the budget goal 3 years in a row with a remarkable accuracy each year.
- Achieved the GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index) goal each year; furthermore exceeded the goal by 8%.
- Directed and coordinated Residence Club operations in conjunction with Resort department heads and executive committee members to meet the daily needs of the property including, but not limited to, staffing, forecasting, controlling and supervision.
Director Of Residential Services III Resume
Summary : Director of Resident Services evaluates the interests and needs of residential living residents and coordinates programs and/or services to create a culture that promotes a healthy lifestyle and includes the wellness dimensions of social, intellectual, physical and spiritual.
Skills : Management, Investigations, Leadership.
- Maintains residential living resident database.
- Investigates theftloss reports and collaborate with security to resolve incidents.
- Responsible for Policy development and monitoring, Team member engagement, relations, recognition and retention.
- Responsible for Budget preparation and forecasting including capital expenditures, cost control, inventory and variance reporting. Ensure event entertainment coordinated for resident programming is within budget parameters.
- Provides leadership and vision by developing long range and annual plans meeting Lifespace Communities and Community strategic plans. Implement, evaluate and report on progress plans.
- Complies with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtains knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person-directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
Asst. Director Of Residential Services Resume
Objective : Dedicated Nursing Student, with excellent customer service skills & professional ability to verbally communicate in a diverse cultural setting through personality, resulting in proficient customer satisfaction. AOS degree in Health Information Technology ICD-9-CM and CPT coding Knowledgeable of licensing, reimbursement and accreditation standards.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Organizational Development.
- Oversees daily operations of residential services, provides direction and leadership oversight for Managers at residential facilities.
- Responsible for monitoring of programs and administrative functions with a focus on building and maintaining quality services.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with all regulatory standards for programs.
- Ongoing monitoring (with clinical team) of staff patterns based on program need.
- Ensures adequate staffing through assisting with hiring and scheduling of residential staff.
- Assists with personnel issues for the residential staff.
- Ensures employees receive appropriate initial and ongoing training, including first aid, CPR and other training required by rules and regulations.
- Makes regular rounds to maintain a regular presence with staff to ensure that residents and areas are safe and secure.
- Reviews reports to ensure they meet established requirements.
Associate Director Of Residential Services Resume
Headline : Director Of Residential Services position that desires an individual with a strong education, skills, a passion for helping people, and a variety of experience.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for assuring quality residential services Ensure compliance with licensing and agency expectations.
- Responsible for Human Resource needs which includes staffing and fiscal resources necessary to ensure first class services and business practices are provided to residents.
- Handles HR activities such as interviewing, hiring, termination, disciplinary action, payroll and more Demonstrates a high level of integrity, a strong depth of knowledge regarding licensing guidelines and legislature surrounding IDD and MH topics.
- Directly supervises the Unit Director's, QIDP Coordinator, Transportation/Activity Coordinator Supervisor and Campus Coordination.
- Oversees the management of over 250 direct support staff Work involves establishing goals and objectives to promote a high quality of life for the individuals residing at SLC.
- Develops guidelines, procedures, policies, rules, and regulations Developing schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving established goals; and coordinating and evaluating program activities.
- Identifies areas of needed change and makes recommendations to improve operations.
- Plans assigns, and supervises the work of others.
- Models by example the values of cooperative, harmonious relationship with all staff in all departments.
Lead Director Of Residential Services Resume
Summary : Director of Residential, is responsible for ensuring that high quality supports are provided to all individuals residing at the residences within the assigned region. Responsibilities include ensuring health and safety for the individuals in our care, communicating with families/advocates, as well as maintaining a positive work environment for staff.
Skills : Consulting, Public Speaking, Investigating, HUD and other regulations and compliance.
- Supervises Program Manager(s) and Community Support Staff to provide supports to ensure compliance with work objectives.
- Includes participating in the interview, hire, and performance review processes and completing all required Human Resources documentation.
- Distributes and communicates pertinent information to all Program Managers and Community Support Staff.
- Maintains an efficient and accurate system for tracking staff schedules and required documentation for all residential homes, and individuals supported in the community to ensure schedules are in accordance with individuals' needs.
- Develops and monitors Implementation Plan as established by PDP for each participant to ensures consistent service delivery and submits as per establish state guidelines.
- Develops and monitors Individual Goals and Training Objectives based on PDP, documents accordingly as per established guidelines.
- Develops, maintains, and submits required eligibility documents to the proper Authority for each participant.
- Monitors the delivery and coordination of services outlined on the PDP and Implementation Plan in accordance to established state and federal guidelines.
Director Of Residential Services Resume
Headline : To obtain a Director Of Residential Services position within an agency providing services to adults and children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Honeywell Security Cameras.
- Engages in Community Outreach Conduct Intake Assessments and phone counseling for hotlines.
- Provides leadership and oversight for all program services at the shelter residence.
- Provides supervision and management of residential programs and budgets.
- Provides direct supervision and training of shelter staff and staff shared with the Nonresidential Program.
- Assists with program development and grants writing to meet unmet needs.
- Assures contract compliance for shelter programs.
- Provides timely and accurate information needed to bill for shelter residents.