Senior Director Of Sales And Marketing IV Resume
Summary : Highly experienced Marketing and Sales Executive with far-reaching responsibilities. A 360-degree thinker and decision-maker with an extensive background in marketing management, strategic planning, sales management, customer relationship management, and sales support. Excellent record of successfully working the value chain to grow revenue.
Skills : Marketing Management, Sales Management, Customer Service, Account Management, Strategic Planning, Consumer Insights, Consumer-Centric Marketing, Trade Marketing, Global Marketing, Direct Marketing, International Business, Media Buying, Tradeshow Management, and Product Development.
- Direct responsibility for all sales and marketing activities, product launches, sales support, and business development.
- Supervising a national team of 10 independent sales representatives and internal customer service department.
- Managing all individual account p&l's in concert with sales representatives.
- Analyzing inventory supply and demand to ensure consistent availability and fast turnaround times.
- Conducting primary research and analysis of consumer and competitor data for incorporation into company plans.
- Managing to license program to expand core business and expand market share.
- Directs communication strategy and creative executions for all advertising and pr.
- Managing brand image through the development of point of sale materials, product packaging, sales literature and development of merchandising plans.
- Leading product design team translating global fashion and material trends into product appropriate to our customers and distributors.
Director Of Sales And Marketing II Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience as a Director Of Sales And Marketing. Implemented new sales approaches to improve the results to the hotel bottom line, broadened team focus to include overall hotel revenue, ADR and F&B contribution.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, BCM, ERP, CRM, Microsoft Office, Organizational Leadership, Planning, Sales, and Marketing Strategy.
- Create and implement effective strategies for group, business travel, leisure, catering and third-party booking channels for a 545 room luxury property with 75,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Direct rooms to space ratio strategies to maximize room nights and drive revenue generation consistently.
- Communicate sales and rate strategies clearly to ensure proper execution to secure and shift-share, increase ADR and RevPAR.
- Selected highlights: drive significant increases in annual rooms' revenue by $4. 3 million in transient and group segments from previous year's revenues.
- Created and implemented new strategies to increased rate by $23. 00 for the group, bt increase of $21. 00 and $37. 00 transient rate.
- Directly responsible for generating over $32 million in hotel revenue annually through effective sales strategy implementation.
- Create and manage an annual budget, booking goals, marketing plan, group/transient strategies, and expenses.
- Hire and direct 21 person team including sales, catering, conference services, public relations, and revenue departments.
- Manage all traditional and social marketing/pr for property to include the artist in residence program and pyramid restaurant.
- Managed and exceeded budget through a full 545 room and 54,000 square feet of meeting space renovation nominated for a sales team of the year in 2015 by FRHI corporate office.
Assistant Director Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Director Of Sales And Marketing. Hard-working and energetic manager and top-rated sales associate focused on exceptional customer service. Background in Hospitality Management, Sales, E-commerce, and Web Design.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, B2B Sales, SAP Systems, Quickbooks, Managerial Training, Outside Sales, Publisher, Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Public Speaking, and Presentations.
- Resolving customer complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money and adjusting bills.
- Sharing product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Updating and managing existing website properties for a start-up organic farm.
- Processing an average of 300 invoices per month for a large-scale organization.
- Calculating figures such as discounts, percentage allocations, and credits.
- Verifying details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances.
- Planning and publicizing events, including negotiating vendor contracts and designing promotional materials.
- Creating the look and feel of the organization's online presence in social media forums.
- Creating all communications collateral, including web pages, brochures, and fliers.
- Managing the complete redesign and launch of the company's website in 1 month created an official company page on facebook to facilitate interaction with customers.
Senior Director Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Director Of Sales And Marketing. Solutions drove, innovative and results-oriented Channel and Regional Sales and Marketing Manager, offering the benefit of over 17 years of success in leading teams that service highly competitive and volatile markets. Track record of strong and sustainable revenue gains based on talent for growing client base, developing productive sales and marketing programs and maximizing behind-the-scenes administrative operations. Strong leadership, networking, presentation, negotiating, and sales closing skills.
Skills : Sales and Contract Negotiations, Lead Generation/Prospecting Executive Presentations, Budget Creation, and Management, Strategic Planning, Vendor, and Partner Relationship Building, and Management Distribution, Channel Management, and Government Sales/GSA Bids.
- Targeting and closing contracts for fleet accounts, including Comcast Cable, Curran contracting, Sherman mechanical and united states post office.
- Accountable for continued growth expansion of local fleet and daily walk-in customer market share.
- Extensive interaction with local community and vendor partners to promote business capabilities.
- Result: doubled number of fleet account contracts within the 4 month period, adding $150k in annual revenue.
- Developing specialized sales tools, including proprietary fleet and customer management web site.
- Expand presence in existing fleet accounts to include multiple locations within northern Illinois through the utilization of networking.
- Supervised 2 business development representatives determined the cost and pricing of proposals and bids.
Regional Director Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Summary : Seeking to manage a challenging and rewarding Sales career where my success and experience will contribute to your organization's growth and profitability.
Skills : Community Relations, Training & Development, Coaching, Analytics, Business Development, Business Development, Office Management, and Strategic Planning.
- Generating and managing new sales for custodial services throughout the state of Michigan.
- Primary sales focus: Michigan school districts, colleges, state buildings, and large corporate facilities.
- Interpreting RFPs, performing facility inspections, measuring and calculating cleanable square footage to develop a strategic staffing plan to meet and exceed the customers' needs.
- Preparing and present quotes, bid books, powerpoint and q&a sessions with key decision-makers including superintendents, business directors, boards of education, facility managers and top decision-makers at executive levels.
- Servicing new and existing accounts, perform quality reviews, lead monthly staff meetings, problem/resolution strategies with operation managers and district leaders.
- Developing marketing material, attend conferences, conduct industry seminars, hiring and training sales reps and marketing assistants.
- Developing and implementing business strategies to improve cash flow and profitability, 94% of customers endorsed, eliminating cash flow issues within 30 days.
- Retaining 16 existing accounts that were up for renewal, exceeding hi-tec's historical retention rate.
- Supervising 2 business development representatives determined the cost and pricing of proposals and bids.
Director Of Sales And Marketing I Resume
Objective : Driven Insurance Salesperson with excellent written and oral communication skills. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients. Proven ability to lead, coach and counsel employees. Easily adaptable to changes in business processes. Demonstrates professionalism by consistently acting with respect and courtesy to co-workers and customers, maintains personal credibility, and exhibits excellent teamwork.
Skills : Catalog Design/Layout, Lean Principles, Supply Chain Management Project Management, Presentations, Client Relations, Web Design, Writing / Creativity, and Training.
- Maintains a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with a prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Responds and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone-ins, mailings timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan and implement with sales and marketing team and program director events to bring in prospective residents such as but not limited to seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care.
- Works closely with the executive director and corporate director of sales in the development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan.
- Media and marketing planning implementation, meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel, keeps informed of all trends, developments, concepts, and techniques in his/her field that affects the product.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Executive Director Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Summary : A seasoned professional with practical experience and a solid understanding of a diverse range of sales, marketing, account, and business development disciplines. Competencies lie in Revenue and Profit Growth Critical Path Project Management Vendor Management Project Management Marketing Plans/Strategies Assessments & Analytics Hospitality Systems Change Management Business Process Improvement Account Management.
Skills : Sale Management, Personnel Development & Training, Negotiations, Presentations, Trade Show Attendance & Participation, Microsoft Office Products, B2B Sales, SAP Systems, and Quickbooks.
- Acting as Kimpton property liaison to ownership by managing the relationship, supplying monthly reporting and updates to strategic direction for a complex mixed-use hotel/apartment building.
- Collaborating with the national marketing team to execute overall brand strategy at the property level.
- Responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing channels by segmentation including but not limited to; direct mail, email, website, print, and social media.
- Managing and developing a staff of sales, catering and conference service managers to reach individual targets and revenue objectives for the overall achievement of budgeted goals.
- Accountable for all statistical analysis, revenue, forecasting, and competitive set reporting.
- Directing oversees and approving all advertising, brand & digital marketing and public relations agency work. To ensure all standards are effectively used in representing the property.
- Trained sales teams on educational products at seminars and special events.
Director Of Sales And Marketing III Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Director Of Sales And Marketing. Seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my knowledge, experience, and management skills in a Sales Environment.
Skills : Phlebotomy Certified, CPR/BLS Certified, Expertise In Interfacing With EMR Systems, Expertise In EPIC, All Scripts, CareEvolve.
- Providing coaching and feedback to territory managers and sales reps through field visits and phone contact.
- Ensuring maximum sales coverage with resources available to achieve peak performance; puts metrics in place to measure success over time.
- Providing feedback and evaluation of performance after sales calls, presentations, etc. , in order to improve technical and selling skills of salespeople.
- Creating development opportunities and assesses performance and skill growth over time for each direct report.
- Ensuring all field personnel is meeting or exceeding all objectives set including both revenue-based objectives and market development objectives.
- Ensuring that new sales staff receives appropriate orientation and training.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all key account personnel within the district in order to support selling, market development, service efforts, and clinical programs.
- Maintaining sales data and records on each territory in order to understand market trends provide direction to employees and communicate competitive data.
- Trained sales teams on educational products at seminars and special events.
Director Of Sales And Marketing Operations III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, results-oriented, sales and service professionals, with demonstrated 16+ year successful track record of applying communication, analytical and organizational skills to improve business performance as a Director Of Sales And Marketing. Able to develop and maintain effective communication and build positive, trusting relationships with individuals at all levels to assist in team building. An aggressive problem solver and decision-maker with the ability to set realistic priorities and initiate viable action plans to attain objectives.
Skills : Catalog Design, Layout Lean Principles, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Presentations, Client Relations, Web Design, Writing, and Creativity Training.
- Maintaining 90% and higher census in assisted living facilities during the economic downturn while market averages less than 80%.
- Initiating bringing all advertising, marketing, and public relations in-house saving an estimated $25,000 annually.
- Implementing and developing resident assistance fund, campaign consistently raising in excess of $100,000 annually.
- Strategizing and assisting with the design of the 10-year plan for the future of the organization.
- Conceiving and drafting an annual market study of competition to assure comparable rates and services in the county.
- Consistently achieving 95% of annual market goals and strategies while remaining 100% within the established budget.
- Increasing community awareness of continuum of care through effective branding of the organization.
- Designing and delivering community education sessions on various relevant topics regarding aging and caregiving.
- Cultivating strong relationships with residents, staff, families, supporting churches, affiliates, and competitors.
- Preparing and submitting required reports to the owners, to include key account strategic plans, weekly and monthly plans and productivity reports, plan updates and others as required to help the sales team exceed corporate goals.
Director Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Objective : Extensive ability to work under a stressful and spontaneous environment where team player attitude, communication skills, and leadership improves conditions and saves the lives of the people we serve. Motivate staff and team member to thrive for higher goals and increase productivity on monthly statistics.
Skills : MS Works Office, Excel, Lotus, Windows, Word Perfect, PowerPoint, Novel System, Citrix, Point Clic Care, Fluent In French, and English Held Many Supervisory Positions, and Produced Monthly MARS For Facility.
- Responsible for managing the facility census by opening and maintaining accounts with insurers, community organizations, and hospitals, which generate patient referrals and admissions.
- Worked on opportunities to get leads and follow up on those leads in order to close on them.
- Achieves facility census goals and annual budget projections and demonstrating results on weekly and monthly reports.
- Works with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage referral activities.
- Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities, as assigned.
- Develops strategies to maximize admissions including daily contact with potential referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies, and health care.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Conducts tours of the facility for prospective residents whether walk-ins or scheduled admissions.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan, marketing plan, and operating budget.
- Managed key accounts and oversaw the accounts management and banquet sales.