Junior District Director Resume
Objective : Results-driven Junior District Director with a 4+ year track record of excellence and achievement. Uniquely skilled at generating substantial revenue gains by uncovering, seizing, and fostering strategic business opportunities. Confident and experienced negotiator who consistently secures win-win customer relationships and channel partnerships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spanish, Computer Skills, Communication Skills.
- Managed a staff of seven to effectively represent the constituents of the Seventh Congressional District.
- Oversaw relations with Congressional offices, federal agencies, labor unions, regional/local business organizations.
- Managed regional economic development projects.
- Worked with businesses to facilitate relocation to the region, and worked with area commerce organizations to ensure retention and growth of existing businesses.
- Represented the Congressman at state and local meetings.
- Communicated the Congressman's viewpoints and agendas at numerous public speaking engagements.
- Researched issues and composed briefs to inform and prepare Congressman for specialized speaking engagements.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior District Director Resume
Summary : Senior District Director with the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in agreement with clients, staff, and community partners.
Skills : Computer Systems, Inventory Management, Administrative Budget Analysis.
- Supervise and manage district operations within budget, agency policy and procedures, licensing regulations, MOU's, and grant requirements.
- Ensure required documentation, reports and files are current and comply with Agency, licensing MOU's, and grants.
- Develop, implement and manage district programs.
- Liaison with community, funders, and regulatory bodies.
- Participate in employee performance management, up to and including termination.
- Participate in relevant community-based decision making and advocacy groups.
- Constituent casework, correspondence, meeting coordination, and scheduling, event planning, attendance at key functions and events, building relationships with community leaders and elected officials.
Master Of Social Work
District Director II Resume
Summary : District Director II with the ability to work well with all levels of people, from children to Community leaders. Experience in coordinating successful annual giving Campaigns. Experience in various computer software including database management software, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office programs, and web-based programs.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Operations, Policy Development, Budgeting.
- Provided sales leadership and administration over a district comprising 12 retail outlets.
- Communicated a clear strategic sales vision and plan of execution.
- Facilitated the training and coaching of both veteran and junior sales team members.
- Targeted and penetrated a competitive marketplace selling services to thousands of corporate accounts and converting clients from competitors.
- Established relationships within Fortune 500 companies and guided sales representatives in the closing of deals Generating more than $1 million in recurring annual revenue.
- Prospected for customers through cold calls, referrals, and networking.
- Cultivated excellent relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
Doctor Of Education
District Director - Temp Resume
Headline : A motivated District Director and a quick learner committed to teamwork, multicultural experience. Monitor all the work orders and project activities for completion within the timeline. Able to listen and identify issues or problem areas and form innovative and strategic solutions.
Skills : Charter Sales, Relationship Building, Fundraising, Time Management, Websites, Executive Management.
- Managed, supervised and oversaw the work in the District Office.
- Directly supervised eight employees and interns; carries out responsibilities in accordance with office policy and applicable laws.
- Included interviewing district office employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance.
- Evaluated the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that work is appropriately distributed and that resources are used effectively.
- Handled consular immigration casework for constituent petition relatives abroad.
- Acted as liaison between the federal agencies and constituents.
- Organized a citizenship workshop for the office.
Bachelor Of Arts
District Director - Entry Level Resume
Objective : District Director with proven achievements in customer service, membership management, fundraising, fiscal management, partnership development, public relations, volunteer recruiting, talent management, training, program development for minority populations, strategic planning, and creative problem-solving.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Time Management, Talent Management.
- Responsible for the effective organization, operation, and the promotion of the Council programs within the district; and responsible for the achievement of District objectives.
- Performed role of adviser to the District Chairman, District Commissioner, and District Committee to support efforts of cultivating, recruiting, training and inspiring key volunteer personnel.
- Coordinated efforts of district volunteers to insure efforts would strengthen and extend the programs offered by community organizations.
- Established a record for membership recruitment.
- Surpassed and maintained membership goals during budget challenges which eliminated supporting staff positions.
- Supervised the process of over twelve thousand citizenship applications.
- Able to turn around lagging operations and prepared the company for fast growth and profitability.
Associate Of Arts
District Director I Resume
Summary : Results-oriented District Director I, with a background coordinating and executing projects for elected officials, non- profits, and government. Special interest and expertise in the areas of education, immigration, substance abuse, and legislative policy.
Skills : Human Resources, Management, Accounting, Inventory Control, Customer Service, Bilingual Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Oversaw the daily operations of a caseload of 8-10 schools.
- Successfully managed a budget of over $2 million and achieved optimal enrollment goals for sites assigned to my caseload.
- Provided educational and business expertise in areas of financial planning and budgeting, marketing and advertising, enrollment, community relations, and human resources-related functions.
- Conducted routine performance observations and evaluations.
- Ensured schools maintained compliance with accreditation and state licensing standards.
- Worked closely with other departments to assist school managers with improved programming quality and business operations.
- Responsible for all scouting activities in the County.
Bachelors Of Science
District Director - Full Time Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted District Director, driven to improve morale, decrease turnover and improve productivity. Highly effective at incorporating creative leadership skills to achieve business objectives. Directs projects that improve efficiency while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project Management.
- Recruited, trained, and led high caliber volunteers toward the overall mission of the scouting program.
- Contributed to membership growth by starting new units.
- Coached and supported the volunteer committees of different training/program events.
- Identified and recruited first-time Directors/Event Chairs who plan and carry out successful events.
- Build strong relationships with leaders by making regular unit visits.
- Involved in the community to identify and recruit new volunteers from outside of the organization.
- Directly Managed Membership, Volunteer Recruitment, Training, and Fund Raising for Direct Service Area and Rural Service Area.
Bachelor Of Science
District Director - Trainee Resume
Objective : District Director with management experience and exceptional people skills has provided with the performance management skills that allow to build, train and manage a diverse, action-oriented, results-driven workforce based on organizational goals, budget considerations and staffing needs.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales Support, Marketing, Fund Development.
- Managed a $500,000 fundraising budget - documented progress, prepared budgets, financial summaries, and recognition.
- Exceeded fundraising goals by 10% and 20% in the first two years.
- Developed and maintained local and national sponsor relations, identifying four new sponsors in year one, generating $50,000 in new funds.
- Researched corporate and foundation funding sources and prepared grant proposals, resulting in $30,000 in new funds in the first year.
- Developed and implemented all public relations and community education activities and served as the MDA spokesperson for them.
- Coordinated all aspects of the local portion of the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon.
- Created and distributed press releases to media outlets.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead District Director Resume
Summary : Lead District Director seeking a challenging carrier in professional social work, human resource management/administration with optimum professional growth opportunity. To continue the career with an organization that will utilize the Management, Supervision & Administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success
Skills : Project Management, Budget Management, Mentoring, Quality.
- Managed Service Area of 4 districts extending over 19 Counties.
- Managed Service Area Staff of one District Executive and over 1000 Volunteers.
- Increased Traditional Membership in the Service area by three percent and Increased Traditional Units in Service Area by five percent.
- Increased Annual contributions by four percent.
- Increased overall district committee membership by 200%.
- Increased Product sales of Popcorn sales by 25% in the Service Area.
- Earned the Centennial District Award in three of the four Districts in the Service Area.
Bachelor Of Business In Management
Assistant District Director Resume
Summary : Assistant District Director with excellent research, time management, and meeting flow experience. Effectively perform administrative support tasks that include meeting preparations, scanning, faxing, writing and sending correspondence, ordering supplies, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spanish, Computer Skills, Communication Skills.
- Oversee 30 direct reports and district with a membership of 2,600.
- Manage, motivate, and guide 5 Division and 25 Area Directors.
- Train 5 Division and 25 Area Directors in their leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Work with key groups within the district and outside bodies to further district goals.
- Team build and train qualified individuals to accept and perform in district leadership positions.
- Develop and monitor District Operational plan.
- Administer and oversee the district's financial resources.
Master Of Arts
District Director Resume
Summary : Proven District Director, with 11 years of experience in private and public service roles that span municipal and federal government. A demonstrated a professional history of increasing responsibilities. Effective communicator with sound planning, analytical, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Public Relations, Legislative Tracking, Management.
- Manage a staff of 6 full-time employees in two offices.
- In charge of developing and implementing district outreach strategy for Rep.
- Extensive research experience and familiarity with data.
- Provide reports and information as requested by senior staff in Washington.
- Serve as a conduit between leaders of local government, and the federal government where projects or issues require.
- Represent Congressman and publicly speak at social gatherings, community, and cultural events.
- Fund raise via workshops, speech contests, raffles, obtaining sponsorship, and movie screenings.
Bachelor Of Science