Dsd Receiver Resume
Summary : Looking to bring customer service and security skills to a company where can grow and become an asset.
Skills : Inventory Management, Netview, Cobol Programming, Distributed Systems.
- Ensured the proper receiving of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) product by following the policies and procedures set forth by Walmart.
- Responsible for maintaining policies, procedures and grocery standard practices, maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of standard practices.
- Responsible for protecting company assets through the proper and accurate receipt and return of DSD product.
- Ensured correct counts are recorded, which involves comparing, identifying/verifying information such as counts.
- Demonstrated and execute proper vendor receiving policies established by Walmart.
- Standard practice when handling DSD deliveries or pickups.
- Engaged and interacted with customers to create a positive shopping experience.
Certificate In Business
Sr. Dsd Receiver Resume
Summary : Multi-tasting professional seeking full time employment to further experience in the administrative field.
Skills : Fashion Cooridinator/home Design, Merchandising.
- Responsible for protecting company assets through the proper and accurate receipt and return of DSD product within assigned store.
- Complyed with scheduling and policy standards.
- Provided courteous service to vendors and customers.
- Found more efficient ways to do the job and seek to reduce costs.
- Checked-in business partners.
- Prepared items to go to the Food Bank.
- Processed claims.
Certificate In Business
Jr. Dsd Receiver Resume
Objective : To gain long term employment with a company that is on or looking to be on the cutting edge, a company that puts value on people and the products they are promoting. Honest and Ethical.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Oversaw and checked in the vendors, and make sure that have adequate level of product in our store.
- Worked on the floor stocking freight.
- Cleaned up the claims log from over in oustanding claims to only at a time.
- Cross-trained in other areas, such as setting mods in different depts.
- Helped on the general merchandise side of receiving as well.
- Received clerk have the primary responsibility of efficiently and accurately checking in all grocery vendor deliveries, but also meat, produce, bakery, deli and liquor vendors.
- Observed all store rules and company policies.
Associate Of Science
Asst. Dsd Receiver Resume
Summary : Currently in search for a Management position, willingness to travel within the assigned territory. Possess great organization and time management skills. Proficient in customer service and customer relations. A self-starter, and possess determination and drive to achieve goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Experience, Military, Financial Management.
- Enforced store operating hours for receiving according to company policy.
- Controlled the flow of vendor traffic through receiving doors.
- Checked and verified all grocery items received to ensure that the items listed on vendor invoices are actually delivered and meet store policy for quality, count, and condition.
- Verified that all vendor invoices include legible pricing and are properly extended.
- Flagged attention to any discrepancies and shortages on invoice documents and obtain the signature of the delivery vendor for confirmation of such shortages according to company policy.
- Handled damaged and spoiled products according to company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Performed accurate posting of all invoice documents to the receiving log and place all signed invoices in the designated and secure area.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Dsd Receiver Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a receptionist utilizing exceptional customer care, and clerical skills with a strong expertise in performing front desk operations to manage reception in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
Skills : Inventory, Cash Register, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Ensured proper receipt of vendor product, incoming and outgoing, for a grocery store grossing nearly 5 mil.
- Managed 20+ vendor customers with the ultimate goal of steady increases in sales comp and decrease in store shrink.
- Signed in deliveries from curriers Control and correct store inventory File loss claims on damaged or stolen merchandise Load and unload trucks.
- Responsible for Incoming inventory verification (with scan gun) Invoice processing.
- Ensured the proper receiving of product by following the policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Received all vendors inventory made sure they signed in and had name badges before going on the floor to stock.
- Made sure receipts was accurate and correct far as money coming in and customers leaving out.
Certificate In Massage Therapy
Dsd Receiver/Executive Resume
Headline : Administrative experience and am detail oriented. Willing to adapt to changes and enjoy working with the public. Pproficient in 10 key and type 75wpm. Multi-tasking is a strength. have experience in industrial, office, and retail environments, as well as working in homes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service
- Managed 34 vendors to ensure accurate receipts, credits.
- Communicated with vendors and supervisors in regards company policies and what is expected.
- Greeted and assist customers.
- Answered telephones, file, ensure all grocery and vendor product in date on sales floor.
- Organized backroom delivery area.
- Operated computer and handheld pc.
- Responsible for perishable and nonperishable reclaim.
Certificate In Business
Dsd Receiver II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a fulfilling environment, where will be able to utilize corresponding education, previous training, and learned skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer , Communication, MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for working with vendors to resolve vendor errors, policy violations or excessive inventory, etc.
- Ensured the proper receiving of DSD (Direct Store Delivery) product by following the policies and procedures set forth by Food Lion.
- Responsible for maintaining policies, procedures and grocery standard practices.
- Maximized sales through excellent customer service.
- Examined incoming product, declines damaged items, and records shortages.
- Accounted for all DSDs daily and weekly.
- Ensured that DSD tickets are filed properly.
Dsd Receiver I Resume
Objective : Accomplished customer service associate with eight year background inretail. Core competencies include problem solving, decision making and judgement as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Bilingual, customer service, cash register, supervisor, computers.
- Checked in local vendors Coca-Cola Budweiser Bimbo Foods Items have correct UPC numbers and are the correct product Kept items up to date according to .
- Printed and check daily-in stock to make sure the store is above 95% of in stock product.
- Kept the Bargain Center full at all times and rotate the products off the center every 30 days.
- Received and sign for all incoming merchandise through FedEx, UPS, vendors and trucks including company trucks as well as outside licensed trucks.
- Scanned and added merchandise to the inventory on-hands.
- Verify invoices match shipped product and report any discriedpancies.
- Ensured all products are delivered to the corresponding departments/associates for sale or storage.
High School Diploma
Dsd Receiver/Representative Resume
Summary : Dsd Receiver is responsible for delivering the DSD and DSD-compatible products to end users. This includes developing, implementing, and testing the product.
Skills : Inventory Managment, Assistant Customer Service Managment.
- Maintained products on store displays and coordinate with customer representatives to promote sales.
- Reported any damages of products delivered.
- Matched invoices to corresponding receiving detail reports and file in appropriate cabinets.
- Ensured all back stock is maintained at acceptable levels and stored in stockroom following company guidelines.
- Maintained cleanliness in receiving area as well as outside of dock and receiving doors.
- Adjusted on-hands as necessary when filing claims.
- Received and checked in vendors for the correct inventory and the correct amount.
Certificate In Business
Dsd Receiver Resume
Summary : Accomplishing over 6 years of experience in customer service and administrative support in a high volume environment. Excellent leadership abilities, known to build relationships and educate customers in resulting in customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Skills : Team Building, Time Management, Leadership, Supervisory, Administrative.
- Unloaded trucks and restock the store.
- Aided any department that needed any sort of help during down time.
- Provided elite customer service.
- Received merchandise from vendors, counted and checked in merchandise.
- Took care of food claims to either dispose of them or donate them.
- Answered phones Processed transactions Performed associate evaluations Ran the front end of the store Created associate schedules Pharmacy OTC .
- Responsible for quality and correct amounts of product coming into the store from outside vendors.