Lead Educator Resume
Summary : Compassionate and dedicated Lead Educator. Proven ability to provide superior care and perform under high-stress situations with professionalism and accuracy. An innovative and reliable individual with the proven ability to achieve organizational goals while displaying effective multi-tasking and time management skills. A hard worker who is dependable with an acknowledged reputation for integrity and versatility in adapting to new roles, tasks, applications, and environments. Well experienced in behavior intervention and classroom management. Self-starter, personable, with a team-oriented attitude coupled with excellent cross-cultural communication skills adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with students, staff, and individuals at any level or background.
Skills : Special Education, Special Needs, Personal Care Behaviors, Social Development, Basic Clerical Knowledge, Word Processing, Excellent Communication, Articulate And Well-spoken
- Implementing life skills, so students can be successful after school-age years.
- Using a language line to make calls to parents from other countries who speak different languages and also speak the same languages in a different dialect.
- Printing IEP for auditing purposes to make sure IEP is within legal compliance.
- Observing students and writing notes as progress monitoring is done to see how students are developing cognitively and physically.
- Taking down a very detail and accurate data that will eventually share over to their IEP (individualized education plan).
- Toilet training, as well as hygiene training, are provided to move toward the student's autonomy.
- Identifying weakness and strengths and creating a plan to strategically work on those areas for improvement, to ultimately produce a student who will have optimal growth and success.
- Maintaining student records and writing reports of days' activities and behavioral progress implemented by the behavioral specialist in accordance with county policies.
BS in Human Services Management
Childcare Educator Resume
Summary : Dynamic Educator with demonstrated capabilities in classroom teaching, management, coaching, motivation, and administration. Committed to the growth of American Education and a research-based dedication to improvement. Through my experiences in writing curricula, working with school improvement, providing professional development, coaching and continuously striving for excellence. To obtain a position that will allow me to enhance and further develop my skills within the educational field.
Skills : Teaching, Coaching, School Improvement, Powerpoint, Multicultural Awareness, Standards-Aligned System, Teaching/Tutoring, Technological Instruction, Creative Questioning
- Implemented and created critical-thinking focused curriculum for social studies courses from grades 7-9.
- Sponsored multiple clubs, which hosted educational experiences for over 2,000 local students.
- Served as a member of the ETS committee for social studies teacher preparedness.
- Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through the integration of creative role-playing exercises.
- Developed multiple staff readings and presentations to improve on current practices.
- Developed a program to work with students and increase interest in higher learning.
- Planned, implemented, monitored, and assessed a classroom instructional program which was consistent with the district regulations and board of education goals.
- Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from administrators and students.
- Created multiple community partnerships with local businesses, individuals, and organizations.
MA in Education
Lead Educator Resume
Summary : A skilled, dependable Educator with 20 years of teaching experience. Exceptional ability to execute in a fast paced environment, customer needs, and maximize business benefit. Possesses the highest degree of integrity, supported by a flawless record of maintaining confidentiality. Adaptable to changing situations, flexible about working overtime and working in a high paced environment. Proven strong leadership, outstanding communication skills, workload prioritization, and building teamwork. Types 60+ wpm. CORE QUALIFICATIONS Self-motivated leader who is able to effectively establish rapport with all levels of management. Analytical skills in project design and implementation. Able to effect change and resolve problems while being flexible and adaptive to change Possess excellent presentation and organizational skills.
Skills : School Improvement, Leading Teams, Varied Lesson Plans, Student-Centered, Interpersonal, Outstanding, Social, Creative Learning Strategies, Special Education
- Established/maintained positive relationships with students, parents, teachers and school administrators to ensure a positive school climate environment.
- Provided students from urban and rural settings with extensive environmental science curricula while empowering them with the tools and knowledge to change the world by taking positive action daily in their community.
- Communicated with children's guardians about daily activities, behaviors and related issues.
- Engaged with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Created strategies to meet the needs of mentally and physically disabled students.
- Communicated nonverbally with children to provide them with comfort, encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Provided students with more individualized attention and support within their educational and behavioral or physical needs.
- Acted as a liaison among the students, and reported progress to certificated professional and parents.
Masters in Special Education
High School Science Educator Resume
Objective : Career driven High School Science Educator seeking a customer focused position where I can be of help by utilizing my management, problem-solving and communication skills with an organization with long term growth. Core Strengths Good communication and Highly organized and ability to presentation skills, balance multiple tasks, Comprehensive written and verbal, Detail oriented with good communication skills, organization skills, Effective Time Management, and Critical Thinking.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Progress Book, Internet, Smart/ENO Board.
- Managed classrooms at various developmental levels and assessed and maintained student data in order to prepare them for further learning.
- Developed and created lessons along with a stimulating environment to motivate student's curiosity to learn.
- Modified course content and complexity to meet individual and group goals set by intervention team.
- Insured excellent school rating by the department of education by raising Yearly Added Progress (YAP) scores for special needs group.
- Provided enriching experiences to enhance each child's creative, language, social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
- Used a thematic approach to introduce young students to early learning content standards.
- Planned classroom activities to enable children to work independently, in small groups and in large groups.
- Managed relations with students, parents, co-workers, community, and agencies to ensure collaborative progress.
- Assisted in securing funds to develop county standards-based curriculum and presented outcomes to regional administrators and educators.
BS in Early Childhood Education
Center Director/Educator Resume
Summary : Goal-driven Educator / Representative who desires a position in an innovative company poised to affect societal change. Experienced in delivering team solutions to individual problems, recognizing individual strengths within a group and applying evidenced-based learning practices to ensure objectives met. Motivated self-starter with a keen eye to identifying ineffective practice while introducing results-driven solutions. Experienced in verbal and written communications with the ability to create and present material in an engaging and constructive manner. Skilled in investigating, counseling and problem-solving individual issues to ensure a reliable and productive team.
Skills : Basic Computer, Sales, Cash Register, Customer Service,Powerpoint, Teaching, Administrative Assistant
- Instructed students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapted processes and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicated those activities.
- Created and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students.
- Met with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their child by devising ways to obtain their needs through various resources.
- Prepared students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities while persevering through challenging tasks.
- Ensured materials and classroom activities were prepared and at the ready.
- Prepared assignments for student reports, assisted students in organizing and writing research findings.
Bachelor Of Arts
Academic Educator Resume
Summary : Reliable, engaging Academic Educator and team player with approximately seven years of teaching experience, concentrating on educational administration, management, and motivation. Energetic and dynamic instructor with the ability to motivate and mentor students to exceed and excel in reaching their academic and personal goals. Extensive years of experience in providing exceptional administrative support; by effectively organizing and managing business objectives, projects, and personnel to meet and exceed expected time constraints. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with superior presentation skills. Software proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive, and SAP Database.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Hiring, Interviewing, Training, Organizational, Organizational Leadership, Leadership Development, Professional Development, Teaching
- Increased academic gains, student growth, and overall school performance.
- Observed teammates and offered constructive criticisms for best practices.
- Evaluated data and used measurements to plan, coordinate, and advance student progress.
- Designed and revised lessons, units, curriculum syllabus, and projects for diverse learners.
- Organized, supervised, and oversaw committee projects, advisory teams, clubs, field trips, after-school tutoring/training, and guest speakers.
- Conveyed and utilized strong interpersonal skills and established positive rapport with students, parents and community leaders.
- Conducted small group and individual classroom activities based on differentiated lessons and learning needs.
- Physically and verbally interacted with students throughout the day to keep classroom engagement balanced for successful learning.
Masters Of Science
Para Educator Resume
Headline : Dynamic Para Educator with demonstrated capabilities in developing and implementing high-quality educational programs for diverse learners. Committed to partnering with other professionals in order to provide rigorous learning opportunities. Highly skilled in making significant judgments regarding policies, procedures, and guidelines. Summary of skillsImplementing, Effective Educational Programs, Outstanding Interpersonal, Managing Education Programs, Good Understanding Of Various Technologies And Strong Collaborator
Skills : Teaching, Training, Instructional Design, Middle Management, Subordinate Supervision,Social Verbal And Written Communication, Abilities Excellent Presentation
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, and assessing a classroom reading and social studies instructional program which is consistent with PG county public schools regulations and board of education goals.
- Modifying the general education curriculum for special-needs students based upon a variety of instructional techniques and technologies.
- Selecting and using appropriate instructional strategies including, but not limited to, lectures, group discussions, demonstrations, modeling, and multimedia teaching aids to present subject matter to students.
- Creating a classroom environment that provides for student involvement in the learning process and enables each student to achieve learning objectives.
- Attending and actively participating in staff/faculty meetings and providing input regarding the planning of instruction goals, objectives and methods.
- Developing and delivering instruction over standards relevant to the grade level taught.
- Supporting students in developing strategies for individual needs and classroom group dynamic.
Master Of Arts
Special Educator Resume
Headline : An industry professional with Psychology, Education, and zoological experience of 6 years and a background that includes animal husbandry, training, behavioral health, public relations, and teaching. Highly proficient in creating and presenting exceptional learning experiences with an emphasis on interaction, compassion, and preservation. Motivating leader and trainer with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment demanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Research, Powerpoint, Data Entry, Sales, Strategic Planning, Networking, Customer Service, Training & Development, Trainer
- Adept in counseling/teaching special populations, as well as recognizing societal and environmental factors that are affecting learners and their families.
- Providing an open door communication with all families, who have a variety of complex needs.
- Providing all students with a stable, loving, and inviting learning atmosphere.
- Providing a variety of materials and resources for children to explore and manipulate, through learning activities and imaginative play, engaging physical, emotional, and cognitive developmental domains.
- Establishing and enforcing rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining a positive, productive learning environment.
- Using common core standards to provide activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Creating daily/weekly lesson plans for activities and engaging student lead lessons.
- Fostering a classroom environment conducive for learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Educator Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, Highly Qualified Educator with over 11 years of experience teaching meaningful curriculum plans and developing young minds. Dedicated to creating an enjoyable, inviting and dynamic learning atmosphere. Implementing traditional and innovative methods to motivate students to learn the English language and understand American culture. Accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator who is able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels.
Skills : Google Docs, Word, Customer Service, Documentation, Excel, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Relationship Management, Staff Development, Training, Teaching, Word, Windows
- Tailoring lesson plans for students with emotional and cognitive disabilities.
- Responsible grade checks, IEP updates, and created behavior implementation plans, as needed.
- Providing one-on-one attention to students, while maintaining overall focus on the entire group.
- Instructing students with disabilities, including intellectually disabled, learning disabled, ADHD, and oppositional defiant disorder.
- Establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning goals, to students and parents.
- Delivering lessons for every curricular area, making adjustments for individual child needs.
- Directing intensive remedial instruction to children at risk in reading fluency.
- Developing and delivering enrichment courses in the areas of art and science.
- Preparing documentation that followed both, company and state guidelines and regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
Objective : Accomplished educator, speaker, and customer service representative with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct individuals while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator with the ability to effectively interact with diverse populations of students and adults at a variety of academic, professional, accomplished levels. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational, multi-tasking and leadership skills.
Skills : Teacher Assistance, Microsoft Office, Management, Training, Organizational, Organizational Leadership, Leadership Development, Professional Development, Teaching
- Responsibilities included but are not limited to: assisting consumers with scheduling medical, judicial, and any personal appointments.
- Duties included but not limited to general clerical work: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing information for each consumer.
- Coordinating and maintaining records for consumers, medical information, banking statements, employment assistance.
- Creating and modifying various documents using Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Spreadsheets.
- Organizing teacher professional development committee and chaired monthly board meetings.
- Delegating various tasks, such as teacher curriculum selection, and scheduling researched relevant professional development topics.
- Acquired course approval and evaluation criteria from lead administrator generated professional development data such as course attendance and implementation of learned skills facilitated the acquisition of course materials.
- Formulating and implementing program regulations/policies with committee participation
- Coordinating committee meetings and events served as a highly qualified classroom teacher.
BS in Computer Science