Jewelry Designer Resume
Headline : Disciplined and well organized in work habits; strong time management, prioritizing and planning skills. Self motivated and driven team player.
Skills : Sales Representative, Communication Skills.
- Designed and fabricated molds, models, and machine accessories and modified hand tools for hand engraving used to cast metal and jewelry pieces.
- Researched and analyzed reference materials and consulting with interested parties to develop new designs or modify existing products.
- Handed Wax carving Geometric and Organic shape Work directly with potential customers to convert their ideas into an attractive design.
- Designed and created expensive, custom-made pieces that require extensive handwork.
- Trimmed shapes and smoothing of jewelry stones, and metal pieces using abrasives, grinding stone, and power hand tools.
- Mixed and melted metal alloys and pouring molten metal and other materials into molds to cast models of jewelry.
- Weigh completed pieces to determine deviation from specifications and recording of weight and processing time on production records.
Jewelry Designer II Resume
Headline : Experienced sales representative in the luxury/Skate retail sector throughout early seasoned career acquires solid understanding of customer expectations, effective sales methods.
Skills : Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhinoceros.
- Designed, client management, production and sales for a direct manufacturing and jewelry design company targeting the contemporary market.
- Reported directly to the CEO, collaborated with client brands to design and manufacture custom jewelry collections.
- Designed jewelry from materials such as gold, silver, platinum, and precious or semiprecious stones.
- Counseled clients on design, material selection and functionality for mass production.
- Managed the production process with China-based manufacturing team, from design/spec to complete order.
- Negotiated pricing, ensured specifications were correct and cost-effective, and oversaw quality assurance.
- Directed clients for both design and production.
- Executed sales development; cold calling clients, getting face time with new brands, identifying new market opportunities.
Jewelry Designer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced sales representative in the luxury/Skate retail sector throughout early seasoned career acquires solid understanding of customer expectations.
Skills : Stylist, Communication Skills.
- Planned created and executed Men's Customized jewelry from idea to opening an online shop.
- Developed engaging visuals that increased sales while enhancing the consumer experience.
- Produced novel and unique concepts for merchandise presentation.
- Established close ties with customers to ensure recurring business.Generated designs, sketches, and tech packs.
- Designed and created templates for one of a kind handmade jewelry Vend and promote jewelry business.
- Developed and maintain company web page Teach Jewelry making to youth.
- Designed and handcrafted original jewelry.
Jewelry Designer I Resume
Objective : Looking to utilize education and skills to gain an abundance of knowledge, not only pertaining to engineering related studies, but also through effective communication.
Skills : Proficiency In Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design.
- Collaborated closely with the sales team and buyers to develop styles for their specific needs.
- Researched trends and present concepts to design, marketing, and, purchasing team for new collections.
- Created design packages (technical drawings and sample makings) using hand-drawn sketches, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Rhinoceros.
- Managed design development and execution.
- Designed and creation of a product, the general organization of product, and equipment.
- Created an individual one of kind jewelry pieces Sourced gemstones, precious metals, and other jewelry parts.
- Mastered use of jewelry tools and equipment including jewelry saws and soldering irons.
- Fabricated new and existing collection Create packing slip.
Jr. Jewelry Designer Resume
Objective : Jewelry designers work with precious metals, diamonds, beads and gemstones to create wearable pieces of art.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, In design.
- Directed comprehensive inspections at public and private recreation buildings, indoor centers, playgrounds, playfields, and day camps.
- Executed daily operations of investigations.
- Improved the relationship between DOH employees and contractors.
- Trained and managed four employees which allowed the department to achieved significant improvements in their productivity and team communication.
- Designed and handcrafted unique earrings with natural elements.
- Maintained RandallVDesigns.com, as well as the Amazon.com and Etsy.com stores on which products are featured and purchased.
- Maintained company social media marketing sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Jewelry Designer III Resume
Summary : To continue to utilize experience with respect to customer service experience gained as a business owner and years of dealing with prose litigants while working in the court system.
Skills : Keyboard Dictation, Internet Research, Digital Transcription.
- Opened a full-service retail bead store in Sierra Vista.
- Required daily balancing of cash received accounts payable/receivables.
- Greeted customers, teaching classes and assisting them in their search for the perfect beads for their project.
- Storefront closed due to the economy of Sierra Vista.
- Continued to work with groups of children teaching them crafting and creating various 'gifts' for Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.
- Candled holders, jewelry, pull cords for ceiling fans.
- Studied and analyzed site plans and building plans.
Lead Jewelry Designer Resume
Headline : Considerable experience as a highly successful respected teacher and retail sales associate briefly summarized on the enclosed resume.
Skills : Organized, Customer Service.
- Desired for wanting to wear beautiful adornments.
- Excelled with ingenuity, individuality, and attention to detail.
- Designed pieces that came from the heart.
- Collected Features anklets, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and rings.
- Handcrafted and distinctively decadent.
- Worked exclusively with precious and semi-precious stones, pearls Austrian crystals, vintage adornments.
- Hand-picked and happy to custom design a piece to fit the personal vision.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Jewelry Designer Resume
Summary : Jewelry designer may create one-of-a-kind pieces for high-end jewelers or an entire line for a mass-market fashion designer.
Skills : Administration, People Management, People Person.
- Designed jewelry for the Ellen Tracy line for four markets.
- Researched, conceptualized, designed, and developed fashion top-of-counter and case line jewelry for the retail market.
- Sourced new materials and developed new techniques in alignment with fashion and color trends.
- Created mock-ups, manipulations, and presentations to show new concepts and execution of materials to the team.
- Communicated directly with overseas vendors for all design and production issues.
- Managed the execution of production and quality control.
- Created detailed technical packages with drawings, renderings, and specifications of designs/components.
Asst. Jewelry Designer Resume
Summary : Jewelry designers who offer custom work are becoming increasingly popular in today's society.
Skills : Solid works, Communication Skills.
- Designed Jewelry and worked on sculpture projects.
- Daily interacted with customers to supply and fulfill their needs.
- Developed production process controls for injection molding machines.
- Responsible for all day-to-day processes such as engineering and molding.
- Set-up, process, run tear down, and perform related procedures associated with tool/die installation.
- Communicated with managers, other designers, and factories.
- Mixed of earthiness and opulence, that's edgy and chic.
Bachelors Of Arts
Jewelry Designer Resume
Summary : Interested in part-time, or full-time job working in a job that can be an asset to any company. Willing to learn more and added with experience continue to grow in any type new job with responsibility.
Skills : Wrote Class Instruction, Magazine Articles.
- Designed its own line of jewelry. Helped expand fine jewelry collection.
- Created the jewelry and sold while teaching at events.
- Taught beading skills and created own patterns.
- Designed alongside the creative director, contributing concepts Design, and spec fine jewelry.
- Designed and Sold Jewelry and Gems show nationally and internationally.
- Researched and brainstormed designs according to the thesis given by the company for the current season.
- Designed jewelry by illustrating, 3D modeling, and hand fabricating prototypes.