Facility Director Resume
Summary : Self-motivated human resource professional with over 14 years of customer service experience, strong work ethic and personal drive. Dependable, result-driven individual who enjoys being in service to others. Seeking a position that provides a challenging team environment and opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Office Suite, Facility Supervisor.
- Responsible for inventory and shipping of over 20,000 tons of fertilizers and chemicals on an annual basis.
- Hired and supervised all purchasing, sales, and shipping department employees.
- Mentored top employees who were successfully promoted into management positions.
- Forecasted future sales and profits and developed an operational budget and projected the ROI.
- Moved and rebuilt a new plant and was in full production within four months.
- Significantly reduced costs by using existing employees from other locations and groups.
- Passed inspections within City codes upon first inspection.
Sr. Facility Director Resume
Summary : Working extensively in the non-profit sector, youth services, office administration, and community outreach. Looking to bring the unique set of skills. Acquired to a new environment in order to launch career in an different and exciting direction.
Skills : Knowledge of most microsft programs, Typing speed of 80 words a minute.
- Assisted the new employee on-boarding process; coordinating with operations staff, administrative assistants and interviewers.
- Answered phones, schedules appointments, reservations, accommodations, and events.
- Assisted in the preparation of contracts and memos.
- Maintained financial cycle by quick turnover of bills and vendor statements for payment.
- Distributed mail received at executive offices.
- Facilitated special business operations such as strategic planning and seasonal group events.
- Maintained expense accounts and makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepared applicant/interviewer packet for distribution.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Facility Director Resume
Summary : Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. Dependable Program Director bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Oulook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Typing 70 wpm.
- Exceeded company objectives with hiring of new Clinical Staff and bring our numbers up to our contractual requirement of 116 inmates in our program.
- Implemented new styles and techniques to Counseling.
- Hired and trained 5 new Counselors of staff.
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Worked directly with different departments within the State Jail, offenders, Wardens, Security staff and management to achieve outstanding results.
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
- Partnered successfully with Departments, Offenders to produce positive outcomes.
Lead Facility Director Resume
Summary : Seeking employment where can apply professional managerial experience, abilities and skills to make a difference in your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Problem-Solving, Multi-Tasking, Planning, Budget Management, Organizational Skills.
- Handled policies and procedures creation for a distribution pharmacy.
- Handled business licensing and responsible for the overall compliances of laws and regulations while maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Handled hiring, processing, and training of all personnel.
- Established relationships with manufacturers, distributors, and other medical supply companies.
- Created a customer base in conjunction with sales force while providing customer service for all accounts.
- Handled all pricing and quotes for customers.
- In charged of receiving, processing, packaging, and shipping of incoming and outgoing product.
Bachelor's In Physics
Facility Director III Resume
Objective : Seeking the position of an internship or potential job applicable to the ministry and counseling field setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Mircosoft Excel.
- Observes FCB policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, email formatting and invoice/receipt submission.
- Manages multiple service providers and submits quotes and ready-to-pay invoices on a consistent basis.
- Reports to FCB monthly on major improvements needed and the long term care and upkeep of the facility.
- Supervises the kitchen and housekeeping staff, where applicable.
- Purchases kitchen and cleaning and other necessary supplies, unless otherwise provided.
- Communicates house maintenance issues to FCB.
- Communicates any unusual trends and/or problems within the chapter to the chapter advisor.
Masters Of Arts
Facility Director II Resume
Summary : To enhance and utilize management and counseling skills for the strengthening and building relationships with families and children that promotes the highest level of empowerment and success.
Skills : Management/supervisor, Bachoe, Motor grader, and other heavy equipment.
- Prepared and administered daily and monthly reports for Facility.
- Made decisions pertaining to general policies beyond scope of authority of department heads under jurisdiction.
- Approved hiring and discharging of Facility personnel.
- Expedited communication between upper level management and general personnel.
- Provided personalized service to over 36 adults suffering from various forms of mental disorders and health related issues.
- Delivered oral and written presentations to Homeless providers and Montgomery Company contractors.
- Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions.
Facility Director I Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a growth-oriented organization, which will allow to both further utilize skills and acquire new abilities.
Skills : Woodworking, Metalworking, MIG, TIG, Ink and charcoal.
- Supplied clerical and administrative support to the team and department.
- Prepared correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets as needed.
- Booked rooms and conference facilities as well as arranged meetings and recorded minutes.
- Made travel arrangements for staff, including vacation and fieldtrips.
- Used content management systems to maintain and update website and internal databases.
- Entrusted with high-limit corporate credit card to make departmental purchases and arrange events, transportation, and trainings.
- Reconciled monthly credit card statements against staff expense reports.
Facility Director/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Excellent conflict resolutions abilities and effective team player. Strategic project management skills and targeted ability of meeting deadlines. Enthusiastic leadership skills to successfully manage teams and achieve goals. Dedicated to making a successful and positive impact in all professional environments.
Skills : LCDC, Substance Abuse Counseling, Case Management, probation/parole officer.
- Supervised staff development and performing evaluations to improve the music program.
- Interviewed prospective music teachers, hiring and training them.
- Reviewed and make recommendations in regard to all music budgets.
- Developed all performances and productions for the students.
- Developed of a strong music curriculum and teaching dance and creative expression to the students.
- Developed marketing strategies to increase enrollment and build lasting relationships with the community.
Bachelor Of Science
Facility Director/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Work experience includes working extensively in the non-profit sector, youth services, office administration, and community outreach. Fast learner, a self starter, and an organized, creative professional.
Skills : Knowledge Of MS Word, Excel, Access, Oulook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Typing 70 Wpm.
- Supervised 6 full time and 10 part time employees.
- Managed facility budget, all program implementation, food service, and maintenance of the facility.
- Facilitated and maintained a Community Advisory Board, volunteer program, and community service projects.
- Daily communicated with executive management.
- Ensured all facility reports are accurate and timely.
- Coordinated and scheduled all annual, quarterly, monthly inspections.
- Promoted from Social Services Coordinator to Facility Director within 90 days of starting with the company.
Bachelor Of Arts
Facility Director Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position where may utilize present skills with an Opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for keeping within parameters of budget of $998,000.00.
- Responsible for all State and Local Inspections.
- Responsible for negotiating Contractors and Contracts.
- Responsible for hiring and firing of all Facility Staff.
- Responsible for In House Staff of 7 people, and Night Cleaning Staff of 3.
- Responsible for all chemical orders and up keep of OSHA SDS Forms.
- Responsible for up keep and Cleanliness and general maintence of entire Grounds.