Junior Finance Analyst Resume
Objective : Diligent and motivated Junior Finance Analyst with 4 years of real estate accounting and finance experience. Seeking a full-time analyst or associate role that will further enhance my knowledge of finance and real estate; including my skills in FP& commercial development, due diligence/research, financial modeling, and underwriting potential investments.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Quickbooks, Windows, Windows XP, Written Communication, Written Correspondence, Editing, ERP
- Supported the company's corporate finance functions, including portfolio analysis, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, and preparation of board materials/presentations for our senior management/executive teams, financial investors/institutions, and lenders.
- Assisted in the preparation of quarterly reports and board materials, for both the management and executive teams.
- Assisted asset management with researching, collecting and publishing real estate data across several of our core markets.
- Prepared pro forma p/l statements for newly formed joint ventures (six created in year one).
- Managed monthly budget, revenue/expense forecasting, and reviewed monthly expense accounts.
- Prepared reports/analyses to summarize current and projected company financial information.
- Researched business drivers and succinctly communicate performance to management to drive action.
Jr. Finance Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail oriented Jr. Finance Analyst with experience in Investments Financial Operations Aptitude for organizing, prioritizing and managing tasks, and thriving in high-pressure environments to meet reporting deadlines Exhibited outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Displayed superior teamwork by supporting and assisting members of the Performance Measurement Reporting team to review reports and to meet deadlines effectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Quickbooks, Lawson, Financial Analysis, Budgeting And Forecasting, Bookkeeping, Banner Software
- Managing the daily posting, application, and balancing of cash, credit cards, and manual entries against customers receivable balance for US and Canada in a timely manner.
- Designing, building, and documenting the queries in BI and sap to perform billing analysis using key figures.
- Implementing receivables lockbox functionality in SAP ERP to create customer payment receipts and apply these receipts to the open invoices on a daily basis.
- Building strong relationships with it and other business partners through planning and testing scripts in HP application on lifecycle management and sap sr1 staging for various finance/IT projects and enhancements.
- Delivering strong compliance results and actively participating in the gathering and supply of data for the Pwc or CIA audit while ensuring all data is valid, accurate and has a proper backup before providing.
- Ensuring the implementation of all standard operating procedures and flowcharts for efficient business.
- Preparing the month-end journal entries to clear adjustments for bank and account reconciliations.
Finance Analyst I Resume
Summary : Finance Analyst I with over 13 years of experience in a large multi-healthcare setting. Driven individual with solid accounting and finance knowledge, including full accounting cycle, analysis, and management of accounts for the system's hospitals. Team player with proven leadership and troubleshooting skills. Proficient in Excel. Ability to conduct business in English or Spanish. Background includes consistent promotions to positions of increased responsibility.
Skills : Work Flow Manager, Credit, Accurint, Avaya, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access
- Providing services associated with internal and external customer billing and payment.
- Demonstrating the ability to work with little supervision and use good judgment to identify.
- Assisting with developing solutions to billing problems and testing the accuracy of system modifications designed to accommodate these solutions.
- Demonstrating the ability to identify fraud and coordinate with fraud prevention team to reduce bad debt.
- Assisting the payment investigations team in locating and properly posting payments to customer accounts accurately.
- Demonstrating the ability to identify fraud trends concerning payment and equipment and coordinate with.
- Acted as POC for Supervisor and Ad support when management was out of office.
- Requested by members of management and peers to be a mentor for senior representatives and financial service coordinators.
- Chosen by the Associate Director to respond to written correspondence from customers.
- Diffusing the irate customer situation by utilizing strong negotiating skills, listening skills and probing techniques.
- Successfully coached representatives in areas of key performance based on individual needs.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities.
Administration/Finance Analyst Resume
Headline : Self-motivated Administration/Finance Analyst, currently working in a corporate financial analysis role. Seeking to use my analytical, communication and problem-solving skills to support business units in analyzing financial metrics, forecasting, and budgeting. Goal and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task by using strong organizational skills.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, SPSS, Bloomberg, Data Entry, Financial Analysis, Accounts Payable, Access, Customer Relationship Management, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Completing the general ledger account reconciliations and clear variances in a timely manner.
- Improving the account reconciliation files to better guarantee the accuracy of account balances.
- Preparing and posting the monthly and weekly journal vouchers into the accounting system (SAP), under tight.
- Improving, maintaining, and documenting the internal controls in the labor and payroll systems.
- Participating in walkthroughs of the processes with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintaining proper audit documentation for performed tasks and support external audit data requests by providing complete documentation.
- Approving the expense reports for SSC employees in accordance with government compliance and applicable.
- Creating the detailed training documents for the roles and assignments performed to document procedures for future employees.
- Ensuring compliance with SSC policies and procedures, US GAAP and regulatory requirements.
Sr. Finance Analyst Resume
Summary : Sr. Finance Analyst with seven-plus years of experience in the Financial Service Industry in regulatory reporting, financial reporting, and financial planning & analysis. Expertise in Hyperion, month-end accounting close, general ledger, Bloomberg, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, SAP, IFRS, Forecast, Reg W Monitoring, and Budgeting.
Skills : Proficient In MS Office And Mainframe Database Applications, Strong Qualitative And Quantitative Analytical, Strengths: Detail Oriented, Multi-tasker, Strategic Thinker, Strong Communication And Interpersonal, Strong Problem Solver, Works Well In Team Environment, Languages: Proficient In English, Spanish, German, And Portuguese
- Reconciling the data from multiple sources and performing the analysis in support of performance reporting.
- Preparing the monthly and weekly reports for senior leadership, providing a detailed analysis of project budgets, forecasts, variance analysis, and opportunity and risk management activities.
- Developing the monthly internal audit cadence for financial reporting and peer to peer reviews.
- Identifying the process improvement opportunities, developing and documenting the process flows that eliminate non-value added tasks to improve cross-functional performance and provide proper controls.
- Responsible for integration of external partners performance and quarterly financial reviews.
- Led financial analysis for steel aggregation strategy for all airplane programs.
- Financial support for raw material contracts, negotiations, terms and condition for all programs.
- Supported assessment of raw material management utilization for TMX aerospace.
- Developing financial analysis for raw material contracts and financial impact for the programs.
Jr. Finance Analyst Resume
Objective : A professional with extensive experience in financial reporting, analysis, standard cost setting, budgets and forecasting. Collaborates easily with management to help meet company goals and objectives. Easily adapts to changing work environment.
Skills : RightNow, ProSam, Banner, Salesforce, Go Army Portal, Sharepoint, U.Commerce/TouchNet, E-Collage, Peach Tree, Cisco, AS400, DSAMS, Oracle
- Preparing the student finance reports utilizing the database on the daily basis for reconciliation.
- Preparation and distribution of operational reports for decision making.
- Developing graphs, charts, and spreadsheets for report interpretation and presenting the report finding and explaining any unusual changes.
- Performing any database or student finance system conversions with student finance management and the IT department. Responsible for specific student finance vendor relationships.
- Responsible for provide coaching to employees regarding student account reviews, quality assurance, goals, and metrics outcome.
- Recommending suggestions for improvement and making decisions on issues that pertain to the vendors.
- Providing training, guidance, and coaching to new entry-level team members in areas of regulatory affairs, systems and processes.
- Identifying opportunities and solutions for continuous improvement to existing processes and actively participates in the roll-out of new processes.
- Managing the escalated student concerns and resolving issues in a timely manner.
Finance Analyst III Resume
Summary : An enterprising and technically skilled Finance Analyst III with 20 years of experience in Budgets & Planning, Capital Finance, and Accounting analyst roles. Key advanced skill-sets include monthly/quarterly close reporting and reconciliations, capital asset management, SAP systems management and resolution management. Significant personal strengths are a professional outlook and ability to interact well with all levels of business partners and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Excellent Communication, Time Management, Detail And Results Oriented, Organization, Problem Solver/Negotiator, Quick Learner
- Partnering with the marketing leads to provide project financial guidance and budgetary support.
- Managing various expense models, AOP, strategic plan and monthly/quarterly forecasting.
- Supporting the marketing quarterly functional forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end financial reporting and presentation to both financial and non-financial leaders.
- Preparing the monthly analysis and reports of functional spending and liaise with marketing.
- Conducting research across multiple financial systems, and account reconciliation.
- Participating in the monthly closing process, including the preparation of journal entries.
- Developing the quarterly economic report for management decision-making process and performance.
- Coordinating the financial updates for rent, operating expenses and departmental budget.
Project Finance Analyst Resume
Summary : Project Finance Analyst with 7 years of experience looking for a role finance/accounting due to a passion for finance and a desire to find the best opportunities that will help develop not only my skills and knowledge of accounting but also build my experience in different areas in finance.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Data Analysis, Financial Reporting, Market Research, Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Profitability Analysis
- Analyzed business trends, brand performance, pricing structure, and actuals vs. Forecasted/budgeted estimates for assigned area.
- Used Microsoft Access to integrate data from diverse sources to produce reports in the absence of enterprise resource planning.
- Responsible for preparation of all scheduled and ad-hoc financial reports in support of global business services operations.
- Provided quality control checks to multiple business units; including leadership and other teammates.
- Updated spreadsheets to track status and complete requests from other business units.
- Designed financial reports determining forecasts and results of $19m savings initiatives.
- Prepared, analyzed, and researched financial results to verify and quantify the actual achievement of companywide savings initiatives for various channels of business.
- Processed the daily invoices for us general ledgers and process invoices through web portals.
Business/Finance Analyst Resume
Summary : Business/Finance Analyst with over 8 years of experience working in the areas of cost management, forecasting, and budgeting for a multi-billion dollar, international manufacturing company.
Skills : JDE, HRMS, Kiwi, Witron, SAP E01 & P80, CFS, Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft Payroll, CPA Software. Advanced 2007 Excel In 2013 Skillpath Seminar For Multitasking And Projects In 2002.
- Developed financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Performed complex financial analyses including budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling.
- Assisted in strategic planning, with the development of technical, financial, and programmatic materials to help the pm in the development and execution of programs.
- Assisted in the preparation, drafting, and coordination of source selection documents such as scientific review memorandum, broad agency announcements, and justifications for other than full and open competitions in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DARPA policies and guidelines.
- Assists in preparation for and support of program meetings and conferences, to include program kick-offs and program reviews.
- Performed financial management tasks to include the preparation, creation, and coordination of ARPA orders, the monitoring of obligation and expenditure rates for each contract, and developing and maintaining phase/expenditure plans.
- Assisted in comprehensive archive management, including compilation, retention, logging, indexing, retrieval, and storage of correspondence, presentation and financial files including briefings, final reports, technical papers and other documents.
Associate Finance Analyst Resume
Summary : Associate Finance Analyst with over 8 years experience in financial analysis and reporting to facilitate executive level decision making. Extensive understanding of financial operations, analytics, and process excellence. Hands-on experience working with technology/tools such as Hyperion (data flow, business flow using Essbase). Team player with the ability to work independently and handle high-pressure environment to meet deadlines consistently.
Skills : Pricing, Budgeting, Training, Systems Integration, Excellent Excel, Sales Force Admin, word, PowerPoint, Navision
- Managed the yearly budget cycle for a business unit with an annual budget of $400 million.
- Developed and implemented reports to help managers effectively analyze their business units.
- Worked with the sales department to develop client profitability report.
- Presented financials to Supervisor, Managers, and Finance committee on a monthly basis.
- Managed and monitored the financial portion of the intellectual property for a business unit with over 50 contracts.
- Developed a funding model for a new clinical test that resulted in a new business unit.
- Served as a financial analyst on a multiple year and multiple sites it software project with a budget of over $100 million.
- Supported 5 business units that have annual expenditures of $485 million.
- Served on a multi-site project team to develop a financial model for future profitability as reimbursement is declining to ensure margins stay positive.
- Worked with supply chain management to review supplies and services contracts to figure out ways to ensure the lowest contract price is achieved.