Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Lead service of worship, including the celebration of the Holy Communion. Officiate at baptisms, baby dedications, weddings, and funerals. Attend church board meetings and provide monthly summary reports. Provide church membership instructions.
Skills : Counseling, Pastoral, Management, Call Center, Crystal.
- Participate in live chat answering questions for consumers who initiate communication through the web site.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis of clients' income, budget, and debt in order to provide a plan of action to help them reach their financial goals.
- Enroll clients in a debt consolidation program to pay off their unsecured debts within 5 years.
- Teach 2 hour financial education course once per month for new members joining Community America Credit Union focusing on budgeting, money saving, credit rebuilding, dealing with contracts, consumer laws, bankruptcy, and when to seek help.
- Provide credit and housing counseling, bankruptcy and financial education to clients by telephone.
- Manage debt consolidation programs for 250-350 clients per year with an average monetary disbursement of two million dollars annually.
- Access and evaluate credit reports from all three credit-reporting agencies for clients seeking to rebuild and improve their current credit rating.
- Actively involved within the community by giving educational presentations at schools and businesses, attending fairs or events, and handing out free resources.
Certificate In Studies
Financial Services Specialist III Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging career that would use my skills and training in the medical field. Able to eleven years of experience as a Medical Assistant/Medical Office Scheduler. Trained in medical billing/Insurance, updated patients account information, distributed medications, and EPIC scheduling software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Prepare all agency payroll and tax returns, including Form 990 Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax for 501(c)(4) non-profit corporations.
- Assist Executive Director with the preparation of annual budget and program contract budgets.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews for budgetary and cash flow management of the agency.
- Advise the Board of Directors Personnel and Finance Committee on the fiscal status of the agency quarterly.
- Responsible for agency grant contract management.
- Provide financial administration to outside agencies and associations, including servicing bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and managing cash reserves.
- Implementation of budgets for both the agency and individual program awards.
Bachelor Of Arts
Financial Services Specialist II Resume
Objective : Eight years of financial institution experience; additional experience in retail management. Reputation for building relationships with clients providing top-notch customer service. Equally outstanding relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and management. Highly motivated to meet new challenges by capitalizing on experience and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, Excel, Quickbooks, Fast Learner, Self-Starter.
- Processed Accounts Receivable billing and collections Analyzed and processed Accounts Payable account for monthly payments Generated payroll reconciliations and month end journal entries using the financial management software.
- Verified cash controls and other accounting activities including reconciliations and financial reporting of transactions as needed Participated in financial audit preparation and resolving financial data reporting issues.
- Compiled and processed accrual and reclass journal entries for financial reporting using the financial management software.
- Recommended accounting procedures post-audit for financial reporting purposes for resolving financial reporting issues.
- Reconciliation of transactions to general ledger accounts for the purpose of creating accurate financial statements.
- Reconciliation of transactions for Fixed Asset accounts using the financial management software.
- Creation of quarterly financial statements.
B.S. In Accounting
Financial Services Specialist I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an environment that will utilize dedication and attention to detail in order to contribute to the organization and assist the surrounding community.
Skills : All Microsoft Office Applications, Primo Digital Library Tools: JSTOR, Aladin Financial Accounting Systems: Peoplesoft, Diamond, CMS National Database Systems: COD, NSLDS, U.S. Department Of Education, FAA Access.
- Overseeing the Department of Education financial funding to student accounts.
- Creating third party contracts for military students, and establishing payment plans for students who are not eligible for funding or using another method of payment.
- Supplying students with information regarding their account and helping find resolutions for students with account complications.
- Student Virtual team member, walking students through the beginning of the student financial process and helping to assist our student's complete required documentation for financial aid.
- Reported Financial information to the student about their financial eligibility.
- Spearheaded a training resource guide for new employees in different departments to understand how our financial databases and academics correlate.
- Giving academic advice to students about their current degree program.
Lead Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a challenging career with an organization where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced. I'm a highly motivated and dedicated individual with comprehensive expertise in customer service. Strives to cultivate a safe and comfortable environment for clients and provides consistently superior service with a human touch.
Skills : Resourceful Culturally Sensitive Manages Time Efficiently.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Explain to clients the personal financial advisor's responsibilities and the types of services to be provided.
Master Of Science
Sr. Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : 10+ Years of supervisory experience in IT Procurement/Logistics. Financial Services, IT Sales/Sales Operations. Bi-Lingual operations professional who has managed relationships with key accounts and leading manufacturers/vendors.
Skills : Inventory Management, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Time Management, Coaching, Teaching, Instructing, Auditing, Training, Educating, Advising.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
Associate's In Accounting
Jr. Financial Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a challenging career with an organization where knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced. Highly motivated and dedicated individual with comprehensive expertise in customer service. Strives to cultivate a safe and comfortable environment for clients and provides consistently superior service with a human touch.
Skills : Project Management, Team Building & Supervision, Policies & Procedures, Office Management, Results Driven, Problem Solver, Sales, Multi-line Phone, Postal Services, Proficient In MS. Office, Customer Service, Document Management, Phlebotomy, Epic Systems.
- Conduct intensive telephone interviews to determine or re-determine eligibility for Basic Food benefits, cash and medical benefits.
- Obtain and review necessary data, documents, and verification for each program.
- Analyze written and oral information to assist in eligibility determination.
- Determine accurate benefit amount by calculating income deduction and assistance unit members using the guidelines of federal and state policies, procedures and laws.
- Read and interpret the Washington Administrative Code and Procedural Manuals to assist in the determination of eligibility.
- Process reported changes in client circumstances, assessing effect of reported changes on continuing eligibility and updating the case as necessary.
- Establish over/underpayments when error occur Provide assistance and/or backup to fellow employees as needed and/or directed.
Financial Services Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Becoming an eager service professional has led me to attain over eight years of solid aptitude in client and customer servicing which has resulted in my proficiency thus far. Using multiple databases, customer relationship software, and sales skills to service the customer while creating proactive as well as reactive consulting, training, analyzing, supporting, and introducing solutions to provide efficiency and restoring productivity.
Skills : Proficiency In Microsoft Office And Other Programs,.
- Executed complex, high volume transactions within the Receivables Management Department.
- Supported Business Consumer branch by assisting with service oriented transactions.
- Maintained significant cash management control through attainment of uncollectable funds.
- Streamlined systems to accommodate departmental retention perspective on a quarterly basis.
- Served as a team lead on numerous projects pertaining to asset management and retention that included analytical assignments.
- Coordinated logistical and informational preparations for departmental meetings (briefings, agendas).
- Oversaw activities in business department as a liaison between management, staff and consumers.
- Prepared and submitted statistical financial reports as required and administered a consistent flow of specified data for network consolidation.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
Asst. Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Looking for the opportunity to work for a company that seeks to help the needs of their customers. Management, sales, customer service, and potential for further advancement according to the development and activities of the institution.
Skills : Project Management, Team building & Supervision, Policies & Procedures, Office Management, Results Driven, Problem Solver, Sales, Multi-line Phone, Postal Services, Proficient in MS. Office, Customer Service, Document Management, Phlebotomy, Epic Systems.
- Recognize and meet customer needs by proactively selling and cross-selling appropriate products and services to new and existing customers, with high attention to detail.
- Resolve customer issues with direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to retain a loyal customer base.
- Ability to undertake challenges without delay.
- Opened commercial and consumer accounts.
- Processed loans and lines of credit for commercial and consumer accounts Oversaw entire loan process from initiation to close.
- Successfully closed several loans and lines of credit for commercial and consumer customers.
- Met quotas of sales to customers including, Life Insurance & Fixed Annuities Reached out to consumer and commercial customers to form valued relationships.
Associate Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented professional with extensive experience in Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Strong skills in sales planning, field sales, administration and customer service. Strengths include solid communication and problem-solving skills and adapting to change. Motivated Loyal Professional Organized Self Disciplined Self Starter.
Skills : Computer: Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint, Access/ Language: Creole, written and spoken fluently/ Marketing Plan Pro: Using Marketing Plan Pro to prepare marketing plans.
- Providing exceptional customer service and strong leadership skills Maintain and oversee all Monetary and Non-Monetary controls within the Bank.
- Investigate and report overages and shortages complying with Regions Non-Credit Loss guidelines.
- Balance General Ledger Accounts on a daily basis.
- Delegate minimal operational tasks that do not require immediate authority and input.
- Resolve escalated customer issues that are beyond Teller authorities.
- Implement strategies to improve customer service and Teller productivity.
- Ensure compliance with bank policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Work with upper management on making personnel decisions: Interview, hiring, firing, performance appraisals and salary adjustments.
Bachelor Of Arts
Financial Services Specialist/Representative Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Microsoft products, strong sales and closing experience.
- Direct insurance sales for small groups created spreadsheets/proposals for direct insurance sales for all size groups.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information while position was filled.
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
Financial Services Specialist Resume
Summary : A qualified social worker with experience in providing high quality care and support to people who are socially excluded or who are experiencing problems in their lives. Having a consistent track record of working successfully with individuals, families or groups, all within a variety of settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Business Management, Sales Management, Banking, Excel.
- Work with assigned payer representative to ensure adjudication of processed claim.
- Analyze client accounts for accuracy of payments and/or overpayments.
- Prepare billing statements for outstanding patient responsibility.
- Prepare refund requests for clients and insurance overpayments.
- Answer phones, assist clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide feedback to Revenue Cycle Manager regarding root causes of denials.
- Work with Revenue Cycle Manager and assigned payer to resolve causes of denials.
- Work with peers to help develop innovative ways to help drive down bad debt.
Master's In Social Work