Fire Alarm Technician Resume
Summary : A driven and experienced in Fire Alarm Industry with diverse experience installing and servicing communications and printing fields. Reliable, hardworking and dedicated team player who works well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Computer Literate.
- Experienced personnel with solutions to systems problems, either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems.
- Requires understanding of core and third party fire/security products, software and systems /electrical technology.
- Assists in performing required commissioning documentation.
- Provide accurate information for asbuilts documentation.
- Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Maintains appropriate local and National Fire / Security Industry Certifications.
- Communicates with customers upon arrival and before leaving the worksite.
- Continuous proactive customer interactions including an in-depth understanding of customer's needs want and systems currently in place.
Sr. Fire Alarm Technician Resume
Summary : Excellent process and organizational skills, leadership/management abilities, oral and written communication skills. Excellent in managing multiple tasks and project resources simultaneously; consistently achieve results on schedule with high quality and within budget.
Skills : Accounting, Marketing, Interviewing, Market research, Systems Troubleshooting/ Installation, Customer service.
- Installed, maintained and inspected restaurant and industrial systems including wet agent, CO2, dry chemical, FM200, and Halon, pre-engineered and engineered systems.
- Maintained/Inspected restaurant automatic fire suppression systems, automatic fire suppression Maintained/Inspected fire alarm systems, emergency lighting systems.
- Inspected fire department connections and hoses, Inspected fire hydrants, Inspected fire extinguishers.
- Ability to read and interrupt blueprints.
- Knowledge of all commercial building codes in accordance with current NFPA standards, insurance carrier requirements, and/or local authorities.
- Residential - Full range of wiring for the existing home and or new construction, including but not limited to kitchen, bathroom renovations.
- Worked on fire suppression systems as well as fire alarms.
Diploma In Residential
Fire Alarm Technician III Resume
Headline : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, Customer Service, Written and Verbal Communication, Leadership, Working With, and Managing Teams.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures in assigned systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and building regulations.
- Inspects electrical / fire alarm / security systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs electrical system components as assigned (e.g.
- panels, audible/visual alarms, pull stations, detectors, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded system capabilities.
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools and test equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability of equipment in the workplace.
- Monitors the electrical / fire alarm / security system work of outside contractors (e.g.
Fire Alarm Technician III Resume
Objective : Looking for a career that will challenge to work harder every day mentally, physically, and emotionally. Career that allows to network meeting new people, creating new ideas, also keeps busy and able to expand skills and capabilities.
Skills : Forklift, Pallet Jack, Electrical Pallet Jack.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with the Service Dispatcher, Service Manager, and our customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Read and understand complicated blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals, software/system programs, and operation/product manuals.
- Participation in an "on call" rotation for emergency service; may be required to work overtime; some overnight travel also required.
- Exhibit the ability to listen attentively in order to meet the needs of the customer.
- Required to lift and or carry equipment and tools, which may exceed forty (40) pounds.
- Working environment may involve climbing ladders and scaffoldings with equipment, upwards to forty (40) feet.
- Capable of working in cramped workspaces such as ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc.
- Must adhere to all OSHA and SimplexGrinnell safety policies and procedures.
Fire Alarm Technician II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with an educational background and impressive analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal abilities. Established start-ups as well as established operations leveraging expertise in organization, computer networking, and problem solving to provide exceptional user support and assistance in resolving conflict.
Skills : Visual Basic, Proofreading, Data Communications, User.
- Perform equipment installation on voice and data communications equipment, software, hardware and networks.
- Ability to comprehend problems, arrive at solutions and communicate those effectively to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of new technology through workshops, on-the-job training, researching the web or following trends as reported in industry literature.
- Keep informed of new technology for which maintenance may be required.
- Coordinate and manage contracted field resources on an as needed basis.
- Carry out equipment modifications in accordance with manufacturers' updates of communications equipment.
- As specifically assigned, or as part of a service.
- Use a computer terminal to monitor the status of systems, and analyze data to identify and locate problems.
Associate Of Arts
Fire Alarm Technician I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a growing organization, utilizing six years of previous work experience, knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on revenues and experience long term career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Computer Repair.
- Install and Service low voltage electrical systems including fire alarm, security, CCTV and access control.
- Install wire and devices to be used in these systems in accordance with any building codes applicable.
- Install rigid, emt and PVC conduit as well as bending of the conduit.
- Install panels for each system as well as wire the panel.
- Inspect fire alarm systems to ensure all devices and panels work correctly and efficiently.
- Install outdoor and indoor cameras for CCTV applications.
- Supervised electricians, assisted with installation and performed final certification testing of fire alarm system.
- Install simplex fire systems, troubleshooting, and maintenance on systems.
Fire Alarm Technician II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a quality organization that will utilize skills, creative talents and commitment to excellence for the growth of the company. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Documentation, Excel, Inventory Control, Windows, Recruiting, Training, Project Management, Management.
- Prepare for Notifier alarm installations by reviewing installation orders, gathering equipment, supplies, and tools, coordinating schedules with customers.
- Programming Notifier panels according to blueprints.
- Plan installations by surveying and evaluating location, identifying installation requirements, laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Install equipment; run and pull wiring; program and calibrate equipment; adhere to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Verify system is functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintain records by documenting installation.
- Maintain customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
Fire Alarm Technician/Operator Resume
Headline : Currently work for Orr Corporation as a fire alarm technician. Fire Alarm Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining fire alarm systems. This includes installing, repairing and maintaining fire alarm systems in multi-story buildings, public housing and high-rise buildings. This also includes training fire alarm technicians on the system.
Skills : Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Install, program and troubleshoot commercial addressable fire alarm systems.
- Service, maintenance and testing of protective premises systems.
- Responsible for working one on one with electricians, plumbers and carpenters while conforming to NFPA 72 and NFPA 70 (NEC) codes.
- Required to perform fire alarm control and operation for FDNY inspections.
- Perform and submit sales evaluations and estimates in accordance to NY city fire code.
- Efficient in writing programming language.
- Wiring indication device circuits and notification appliance circuits as well as wiring and assembling Edward Systems Technology fire alarm panels.
Program In Electric
Lead Fire Alarm Technician Resume
Summary : An experienced technician with diverse panel experience. Proven ability to identify, analyze and repair complex problems. Established a reputation as a productive service technician. Seeking an established and profitable company that can utilize skills.
Skills : Interpret Blueprints, Schematics, And Other Technical Specifications., Bilingual English/ Spanish Fluent.
- Exceptional ability to successfully interpret job instructions.
- Very strong skills in using computers and understanding computer-based systems.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and company support.
- Testing and inspecting the functioning of electrical and electronic systems.
- Repairing and replacing electrical parts of fire alarms.
- Performed drilling work, wire pulling, devices and panel mounting, and tested system for accuracy.
- Wire and program Edwards Est Fire Alarm panels.
- Assisted in installation and programming of various fire suppression agent systems.
Fire Alarm Technician Resume
Headline : Fire Alarm Technician to respond to fire alarm activations, as well as to assist in the installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems and monitoring of operations.
Skills : Organized Leader with Electrical and Masonry Experience, Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Transferred tools, parts, equipment and supplies to and from work stations.
- Connected and disconnected wiring, piping and tubing.
- Referred to blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Maintained and repaired tools, equipment and machines.
- Serviced systems for air handling, hydraulic, electrical, valves, circuits and pumps.
- Regularly maintained fire protection systems.
- Installed smoke detectors, pull switches, strobes, modular and emergency telephones.
Certificate In Electrical